Advertisement

BBC America's "Supernatural Saturday" Returns

This is the main board on The Outhouse, where Outhousers talk about everything. No topics are off limits, and it doesn't have to be about comics. All the topics from the other boards also show up in The Asylum, so you never have to leave1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

LOLtron
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 318 posts

BBC America's "Supernatural Saturday" Returns

Postby LOLtron » Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:30 am

BBC America's

Saturday March 30 premieres 'Orphan Black' and a new season of 'Dr. Who'

Source: BBC America Press Release

BBC America kicks off new programming this weekend with the return of Doctor Who and the premiere of a new series, Orphan Black, as part of their Supernatural Saturday night block of shows.

Season 7 of Doctor Who kicks off with the new episode "The Bells Of Saint John" and new Companion, Clara Oswin Oswald at 8:00PM ET.

Orphan Black  features rising star Tatiana Maslany (“Cas & Dylan,” “Picture Day”) in the lead role of Sarah, an outsider and orphan whose life changes dramatically after witnessing the suicide of a woman who looks just like her. Sarah assumes her identity, her boyfriend and her bank account. But instead of solving her problems, the street smart chameleon is thrust headlong into a kaleidoscopic mystery. She makes the dizzying discovery that she and the dead woman are clones… but are they the only ones? Sarah quickly finds herself caught in the middle of a deadly conspiracy and must race to find answers about who she is and how many others there are just like her. Orphan Black premieres Saturday, March 30, 9:00pm ET/PT.

Written or Contributed by IvCNuB4

READ THIS ARTICLE ON THE FRONT PAGE, HUMANS!

Advertisement

misac
Outhouse Editor

Liked in: 212 posts

Re: BBC America's "Supernatural Saturday" Returns

Postby misac » Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:17 am

I’m going to try Orphan Black but I don’t have much hope for it. I haven’t really liked most of the shows they bring over. And it looks very CW type show :P

IvCNuB4
Staff Writer

Liked in: 481 posts
Title: Stop messing with my TITLE !

Postby IvCNuB4 » Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:02 pm

I was a little let down when they revealed it was a clone theme but the Brits do have a decent track record for out-of-the-box sci-fi and fantasy shows so here's hoping the streak continues 8)
Victorian Squid wrote:In a DC/Marvel cross-over "all your favorite Marvel characters would catch contextually-transmitted diseases and Steph infections."

Stephen Day
Wrasslin' Fan

Liked in: 425 posts
Title: Maple Leaf Ninja

Postby Stephen Day » Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:30 pm

Orphan Black is a BBC America production. So, it's technically not a British show. :P

Thank you Troy for the sig

avengingtitan
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 365 posts

Postby avengingtitan » Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:34 pm

Orphan Black looks pretty damn good. Too bad its paired with such a shit show.
Checkout my new Ebay Store.
Comics, Video Games, Action Figures, Pokemon Cards, Yu-Gi-Oh Cards, Disney Infinity, and Skylanders
http://www.ebay.com/usr/pennsylvanias_best_comics

Herald
Fagorstorm

Liked in: 395 posts
Title: Fun for the Whole Family!!

Postby Herald » Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:06 pm

avengingtitan wrote:Orphan Black looks pretty damn good. Too bad its paired with such a shit show.

So you've seen The Nerdist already, huh? :P

Frankly, I'm only interested in new Who from "Supernatural Saturday". Like Misac, Orphan Black doesn't look promising to me, either.

IvCNuB4
Staff Writer

Liked in: 481 posts
Title: Stop messing with my TITLE !

Re: BBC America's

Postby IvCNuB4 » Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:24 pm

Doctor Who was good. Not sure if I like Clara yet.

Orphan Black was okay. Unexpected drama at the end caught me by surprise. I hope there's more to this than just the clones being hunted weekly by the mad scientist/Government agency that created them.
Victorian Squid wrote:In a DC/Marvel cross-over "all your favorite Marvel characters would catch contextually-transmitted diseases and Steph infections."

leave a comment with facebook

Return to The Asylum