Friday, July 29, 2016 • Midnight Edition • "Assholes welcome."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

The All-New Movie codes thread.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

GiveWarAChance

PЦИKЧ ВЯЁ&#106

Postby GiveWarAChance » Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:17 pm

VaderTheTrader wrote:It was way better than I thought it would be. I had heard that it was a little boring but I didn't think so.

I liked it even better on my second viewing. In the theaters I thought it started up a little slow but had no problems when I watched it at home.

Do you still need Star Trek help? I was busy and forgot about it. It also doesn't help that I have to keep deleting my messages so my inbox doesn't fill up.

VaderTheTrader

phrase IV

Postby VaderTheTrader » Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:19 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:I liked it even better on my second viewing. In the theaters I thought it started up a little slow but had no problems when I watched it at home.

Do you still need Star Trek help? I was busy and forgot about it. It also doesn't help that I have to keep deleting my messages so my inbox doesn't fill up.

Yes please! I'll PM you the new code. Thanks, I thought I just was getting on your nerves

bazdaman

Flying Mongoose

Postby bazdaman » Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:27 pm

Thank you GWAC :)

GiveWarAChance

PЦИKЧ ВЯЁ&#106

Postby GiveWarAChance » Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:39 pm

The next two weeks look pretty bad for new releases. I almost picked up Killing Them Softly last night, but at the last minute changed my mind.

VaderTheTrader

phrase IV

Postby VaderTheTrader » Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:41 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:The next two weeks look pretty bad for new releases. I almost picked up Killing Them Softly last night, but at the last minute changed my mind.

At least that gives you time to catch up on your back log of movies you have but still haven't watched yet. Any luck getting a second Lincoln code from your brother?

GiveWarAChance

PЦИKЧ ВЯЁ&#106

Postby GiveWarAChance » Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:44 pm

VaderTheTrader wrote:
At least that gives you time to catch up on your back log of movies you have but still haven't watched yet. Any luck getting a second Lincoln code from your brother?

My current movie/TV backlog stands at 16 movies and 7 TV box sets. I won't even get into videogames and comic books.

Lincoln? Where are you?

StaticVic

Mad Hatter

Postby StaticVic » Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:48 pm

16 movies and 7 box sets? jeez thats a lot lol. what u need to do is dedicate a whole week to just watching all that.

VaderTheTrader

phrase IV

Postby VaderTheTrader » Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:48 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:My current movie/TV backlog stands at 16 movies and 7 TV box sets. I won't even get into videogames and comic books.

Lincoln? Where are you?

I thought I had seen a post from yesterday about you maybe getting a Lincoln code from your brother. Just out of curiosity how many total movies do you have in your collection?

GiveWarAChance

PЦИKЧ ВЯЁ&#106

Postby GiveWarAChance » Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:51 pm

StaticVic wrote:16 movies and 7 box sets? jeez thats a lot lol. what u need to do is dedicate a whole week to just watching all that.

If I dedicated a week to that my long box of comic books and two omnibus's wouldn't get read. Who would play my 15 videogames for me? :lol:

GiveWarAChance

PЦИKЧ ВЯЁ&#106

Postby GiveWarAChance » Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:55 pm

VaderTheTrader wrote:
I thought I had seen a post from yesterday about you maybe getting a Lincoln code from your brother. Just out of curiosity how many total movies do you have in your collection?

Lincoln? Where did I put my Lincoln!?

My current movie collection stands at 700, after purging the collection several times.

I also have 50 box sets, after selling a bunch about six months ago.

VaderTheTrader

phrase IV

Postby VaderTheTrader » Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:57 pm

I figured it must be a pretty high number!

bazdaman

Flying Mongoose

Postby bazdaman » Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:01 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:The next two weeks look pretty bad for new releases. I almost picked up Killing Them Softly last night, but at the last minute changed my mind.

I watched that today ... it was not a good movie. It's good you didn't buy it.

GiveWarAChance

PЦИKЧ ВЯЁ&#106

Postby GiveWarAChance » Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:25 pm

I need account info.

Lincoln!!!!! :band

VaderTheTrader

phrase IV

Postby VaderTheTrader » Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:25 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:I need account info.

Lincoln!!!!! :band

I'll take Lincoln please

carkey

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby carkey » Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:30 pm

Me!

leave a comment with facebook