Friday, April 29, 2016 • Morning Edition • "We're the god damn Outhousers."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Bruce Timm Steps Down as DC Animated Producer

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

prozacman

Expert Post Whore

Postby prozacman » Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:47 pm

Sad to see him go, but interested in what his independent project will be. Any news yet on what it will be?

Juan Cena

DANG!

Postby Juan Cena » Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:44 am

I think it's time to retool DC Animation anyways. YJ and GL only lasted two seasons. Maybe it's time to go with a new style of animation.

Juan Cena

DANG!

Postby Juan Cena » Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:47 am

Herald wrote:
Co-signed.

Next thing you know, they'll be trotting out the piss-poor DCnU versions of the characters in those animated series.

While that doesn't excite me either, it would make if the animated DCU resembled what was going on on the comics a little more. Stuff like using John Stewart as GL instead of Kyle for PC reasons was one of the reasons I could never really get into the shows.

Herald

YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Postby Herald » Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:50 am

Juan Cena wrote:I think it's time to retool DC Animation anyways. YJ and GL only lasted two seasons. Maybe it's time to go with a new style of animation.

Considering that many shows like Teen Titans, Brave and the Bold, and Young Justice weren't done in the Timm style, what sort of "new style of animation" are you suggesting??

leave a comment with facebook