Wednesday, June 29, 2016 • Afternoon Edition • "The trash of the multiverse has gotta end up somewhere."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

The All-New Movie codes thread.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

User avatar

VaderTheTrader

Expert Post Whore

Postby VaderTheTrader » Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:40 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:I need account info.

Lincoln!!!!! :band


Thanks a lot for Lincoln! I know what I'm watching tonight! Thanks!
User avatar

ready2play

Whale Castrato

Postby ready2play » Sat Mar 30, 2013 1:17 pm

men in black 3 UV Sony redeem site
BAR6 Y7AM 0YE7 ZTF3

0 may be o
User avatar

ready2play

Whale Castrato

Postby ready2play » Sat Mar 30, 2013 1:21 pm

bazdaman wrote:
I watched that today ... it was not a good movie. It's good you didn't buy it.



are you crazy? I loved it....political satire at It's finest and brad killed it, no pun intended lol. It's not a film for those who need a constant paced storyline, It's a film that focuses on the art and realism, as well as a political view
User avatar

ready2play

Whale Castrato

Postby ready2play » Sat Mar 30, 2013 1:23 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:Lincoln? Where did I put my Lincoln!?

My current movie collection stands at 700, after purging the collection several times.

I also have 50 box sets, after selling a bunch about six months ago.



right there with ya....I own over 300 blus, and over 900 DVDs right now...and thanks to listia still counting daily lol. I just finished organizing them alphabetically....that was one Hell of a task!!!! now it sucks when I get new stuff though Lmao
User avatar

VaderTheTrader

Expert Post Whore

Postby VaderTheTrader » Sat Mar 30, 2013 1:26 pm

ready2play wrote:

right there with ya....I own over 300 blus, and over 900 DVDs right now...and thanks to listia still counting daily lol. I just finished organizing them alphabetically....that was one Hell of a task!!!! now it sucks when I get new stuff though Lmao


You two need to start your own rental stores!
User avatar

GiveWarAChance

Fagorstorm

Postby GiveWarAChance » Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:24 pm

ready2play wrote:

right there with ya....I own over 300 blus, and over 900 DVDs right now...and thanks to listia still counting daily lol. I just finished organizing them alphabetically....that was one Hell of a task!!!! now it sucks when I get new stuff though Lmao

I used to have all of my movies sorted alphabetically. It became too much of a pain in the ass to move them all when I got in new movies. My current blu-ray collection stands at 458. I still have 56 HD-DVD's too. When I became unemployed last year I sold 50+ movies and box sets. Every couple of years I go through my collection and try to sell off the shit I'm never going to watch again. I can only imagine how many movies I would own right now if I never sold a single one. I also started my movie collection pretty late.
User avatar

VaderTheTrader

Expert Post Whore

Postby VaderTheTrader » Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:26 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:I used to have all of my movies sorted alphabetically. It became too much of a pain in the ass to move them all when I got in new movies. My current blu-ray collection stands at 458. I still have 56 HD-DVD's too. When I became unemployed last year I sold 50+ movies and box sets. Every couple of years I go through my collection and try to sell off the shit I'm never going to watch again. I can only imagine how many movies I would own right now if I never sold a single one. I also started my movie collection pretty late.


Did you ever get that job where you knew the owners?
User avatar

theflyingwaffle

Mad Hatter

Postby theflyingwaffle » Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:14 pm

ready2play wrote:men in black 3 UV Sony redeem site
BAR6 Y7AM 0YE7 ZTF3

0 may be o


Looks like someone grabbed it and didn't post anything.

As a side not, I am currently your highest bidder for "Premium Rush" over on Listia. Is it a decent movie?
User avatar

acousticgorilla

Mad Hatter

Postby acousticgorilla » Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:00 pm

I have a code for 25% off harbor freight for tomorrow only if anyone is interested
User avatar

VaderTheTrader

Expert Post Whore

Postby VaderTheTrader » Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:05 pm

theflyingwaffle wrote:
Looks like someone grabbed it and didn't post anything.

As a side not, I am currently your highest bidder for "Premium Rush" over on Listia. Is it a decent movie?


I really liked Premium Rush. It is kind of like The Fast & The Furious on bicycles. The only bad aspect about the movie was Michael Shannon's portrayal of the cop. Seemed way too stereotypical & cartoon like to me. I am biased towards the movie though because I went to the premiere in NYC as a result of a contest.
User avatar

acousticgorilla

Mad Hatter

Postby acousticgorilla » Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:56 pm

I have a itunes step up revolution not sure if its still valid or not, code is
9nrj4anf3rww
User avatar

GiveWarAChance

Fagorstorm

Postby GiveWarAChance » Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:04 pm

VaderTheTrader wrote:
Did you ever get that job where you knew the owners?

Never got that job. I thought for sure it would have been a slam dunk. The guy I knew wasn't the owner, but one of the bosses who recommended me for the job. He couldn't be involved in any way in the interview process. I was told by him that I was their number one choice for the job though. Somewhere something went wrong.
User avatar

VaderTheTrader

Expert Post Whore

Postby VaderTheTrader » Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:07 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:Never got that job. I thought for sure it would have been a slam dunk. The guy I knew wasn't the owner, but one of the bosses who recommended me for the job. He couldn't be involved in any way in the interview process. I was told by him that I was their number one choice for the job though. Somewhere something went wrong.


That sucks. Hopefully it's for the best & something better will come along shortly for you that you might have missed had you gotten that job.
User avatar

theflyingwaffle

Mad Hatter

Postby theflyingwaffle » Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:14 pm

VaderTheTrader wrote:
I really liked Premium Rush. It is kind of like The Fast & The Furious on bicycles. The only bad aspect about the movie was Michael Shannon's portrayal of the cop. Seemed way too stereotypical & cartoon like to me. I am biased towards the movie though because I went to the premiere in NYC as a result of a contest.


Cool. Hopefully I'll win the bid.
User avatar

theflyingwaffle

Mad Hatter

Postby theflyingwaffle » Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:07 pm

theflyingwaffle wrote:
Cool. Hopefully I'll win the bid.


Welp... didn't win haha.

leave a comment with facebook


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: FaceBook [Linkcheck], Flamebird, Grayson, oogy, sdsichero, Supersoldier Washout, uz000 and 72 guests