Saturday, July 23, 2016 • Afternoon Edition • "Better than Bleeding Cool by that much."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

The Official Outhouse All Wrestling Thread!

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

misac

Outhouse Editor

Postby misac » Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:59 am

fieldy snuts wrote:Regarding Fandango.....he's currently on the same level as Garrett Bischoff in terms of crowd reaction.

They're the only guys I hear get "you cant wrestle" chants every time they're on screen.

I'd take Fandango a million times over Bischoff.

misac

Outhouse Editor

Postby misac » Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:00 am

fieldy snuts wrote:Guess Scorpio Sky's deal with WWE fell through after he featured in Kane and DB's bromance sessions. He's going to be part of next weeks X division triple threat along with Sonjay Dutt and a pretty decent return in Petey Williams.

I think it was for some Twitter comments. :lol:

Should be a good match.

misac

Outhouse Editor

Postby misac » Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:06 am

Really liked Hernandez last night, good match.

Bianco

Swedish Pinata of Death

Postby Bianco » Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:02 pm

This sucks, best wishes to Flair family

- Reid Flair, the youngest son of WWE Hall of Famer Ric Flair, has passed away. He was just 24 years old.

No details are available yet on Reid’s passing but he was scheduled to appear with Ric at indy events in Maryland this weekend. He recently worked for All Japan Pro Wrestling earlier this year. Our condolences go out to the Flair family.

Juan Cena

DANG!

Postby Juan Cena » Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:09 pm

Bianco wrote:This sucks, best wishes to Flair family

- Reid Flair, the youngest son of WWE Hall of Famer Ric Flair, has passed away. He was just 24 years old.

No details are available yet on Reid’s passing but he was scheduled to appear with Ric at indy events in Maryland this weekend. He recently worked for All Japan Pro Wrestling earlier this year. Our condolences go out to the Flair family.

Crap. That really sucks.

misac

Outhouse Editor

Postby misac » Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:10 pm

Just saw.

Stephen Day

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby Stephen Day » Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:13 pm

Damn. :shock:

I wonder what happened.

syxxpakk

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby syxxpakk » Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:09 pm

Oh wow.

GLX

Outhouse Editor

Postby GLX » Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:41 pm

Damn. RIP.

McMonkey Nut

Rain Partier

Postby McMonkey Nut » Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:52 pm

Only 24, that's way to young to die. I know it may be harsh and I don't want to jump the gun but I am willing to bet it was a drug overdose. Still doesn't make it any less sad when a parent loses a child. My heart goes out to Flair and the rest of his family.

McMonkey Nut

Rain Partier

Postby McMonkey Nut » Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:57 pm

Stephen Day wrote:
Only 24, that's way to young to die. I know it may be harsh and I don't want to jump the gun but I am willing to bet it was a drug overdose. Still doesn't make it any less sad when a parent loses a child. My heart goes out to Flair and the rest of his family.

Damn. :shock:

I wonder what happened.

Stephen Day

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby Stephen Day » Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:22 pm

Tattooed Jesus wrote:Only 24, that's way to young to die. I know it may be harsh and I don't want to jump the gun but I am willing to bet it was a drug overdose. Still doesn't make it any less sad when a parent loses a child. My heart goes out to Flair and the rest of his family.

Given the heroin arrest a few years ago that's what I was thinking too. I just didn't want to come out and say it.

Sunless

crash test dummy

Postby Sunless » Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:31 am

Fandango? Don't like the character. The fact he's facing Y2J at maina is a waste of Y2J.

I haven't liked much of this road to WM at all, but the alternative has been pretty awesome lately. TNA has been great since Lockdown

syxxpakk

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby syxxpakk » Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:00 am

Charlie Haas apparently retired last night. Lots of rumors that he had a blow up with Delirious and Kevin Kelly at the ROH show. May, and take this one with a grain of salt, have had a physical altercation with Grizzly Redwood.

Could all be a work, though.

kingbeavis

cheese

Postby kingbeavis » Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:43 am

Sunless wrote:Fandango? Don't like the character. The fact he's facing Y2J at maina is a waste of Y2J.

I haven't liked much of this road to WM at all, but the alternative has been pretty awesome lately. TNA has been great since Lockdown

Based on Jericho's comments in the past, he loves working with the young guys. He may have even requested it. He did the same thing with Cena back in the day. The angle isn't stellar, but let's face it, the match is 5th or 6th on the card and Jericho isn't really a fulltime guy anymore.

leave a comment with facebook