Saturday, May 28, 2016 • Afternoon Edition • "Thoughtful analysis of important cultural issues."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

The Ending of FF #5 (Spoilers)

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Stephen Day

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby Stephen Day » Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:21 pm

OK, Medusa has been acting a little weird, but I wasn't expecting that ending. Mind you, a return of the Frightful Four could be cool.

One question though, who was the guy standing beside the Wizard on the last page? Anyone know? I also wonder who the forth member is going to be. Could it be The Wizard's little clone?

chap22

Rain Partier

Postby chap22 » Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:22 pm

Stephen Day wrote:OK, Medusa has been acting a little weird, but I wasn't expecting that ending. Mind you, a return of the Frightful Four could be cool.

One question though, who was the guy standing beside the Wizard on the last page? Anyone know? I also wonder who the forth member is going to be. Could it be The Wizard's little clone?

looked like possibly an Allred-ian Terrax, maybe?

IvCNuB4

Staff Writer

Postby IvCNuB4 » Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:40 pm

So .. a new Frightful Four attacked the FF and Medusa is actually a traitor ? :smt017

Tintin Quarantino

Rain Partier

Postby Tintin Quarantino » Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:41 pm

Her husband fucks a space horse, she's probably a traitor and a lesbian.

IvCNuB4

Staff Writer

Postby IvCNuB4 » Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:44 pm

Oh, that comment is going to go over well :lol:

Grayson

Outhouse Drafter

Postby Grayson » Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:44 pm

Victorian Squid wrote:Her husband fucks a space horse, she's probably a traitor and a lesbian.

I choose to believe that Black Bolt does not consummate his relationship with any of his other "brides."

Tintin Quarantino

Rain Partier

Postby Tintin Quarantino » Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:50 pm

Grayson wrote:
I choose to believe that Black Bolt does not consummate his relationship with any of his other "brides."

And I and I choose to believe he does it doggie style with a horsie. :D

Juan Cena

DANG!

Postby Juan Cena » Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:10 pm

Grayson wrote:

Probably a good thing. Look what happened to Catherine the Great when she tried to f**k a horse.

Zero

Zombie Guard

Postby Zero » Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:36 pm

So long as there was no oral. Everyone knows you don't fuck a space horse in the mouth.

Tintin Quarantino

Rain Partier

Postby Tintin Quarantino » Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:40 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:

IvCNuB4

Staff Writer

Postby IvCNuB4 » Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:45 pm

Even funnier when you look at Vic Squid's avatar pic :lol:

Tintin Quarantino

Rain Partier

Postby Tintin Quarantino » Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:49 pm

IvCNuB4 wrote:Even funnier when you look at Vic Squid's avatar pic :lol:

Amoebas

Son of Stein

Postby Amoebas » Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:53 pm

Wizard used the ID Machine on Medusa is all I can guess.

I thought that was a hairless Blastaar at first or a weird looking Brute.

Stephen Day

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby Stephen Day » Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:27 pm

Amoebas wrote:Wizard used the ID Machine on Medusa is all I can guess.

I thought that was a hairless Blastaar at first or a weird looking Brute.

I don't think it's Blastaar. I really can't see him acting subservient to The Wizard.

Stephen Day

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby Stephen Day » Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:32 pm

IvCNuB4 wrote:So .. a new Frightful Four attacked the FF and Medusa is actually a traitor ? :smt017

There wasn't an attack. Bentley 23 woke up on the second to last page and stated out loud, "This isn't my bed." We then went to the last page and the Wizard is standing there saying, "You should call me father," or words to that effect -- I loaned my issue to a friend yesterday, so I can't look it up to see exactly what the dialogue was. To either side of him was Medusa and the guy who we can't figure out who he is -- I'm starting to think that he may be a new character.

leave a comment with facebook