Friday, May 27, 2016 • Afternoon Edition • "ISIS approved!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Come get your free Marvel digital codes!

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Glacier16

cheese

Postby Glacier16 » Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:22 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:Sorry, but no. This thread is for contributing members of this forum only. Go participate in some other threads if you want to get any codes from me.

If anyone wants a second choice:

4.) Ultimate X-Men #24
7.) Savage Wolverine #3
8.) Nova #2
9.) Indestructible Hulk #5
11.) Superior Spider-Man #5-6

Indestructible Hulk #5, please?

TimDrake'sDumbWings

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby TimDrake'sDumbWings » Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:44 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:Sorry, but no. This thread is for contributing members of this forum only. Go participate in some other threads if you want to get any codes from me.

4.) Ultimate X-Men #24
7.) Savage Wolverine #3
8.) Nova #2

If I can double-dip, I'm all about following the trainwreck that is Savage Wolverine. Thanks!

GiveWarAChance

Fagorstorm

Postby GiveWarAChance » Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:27 pm

The codes have been sent out to all who asked. All that is left is Ultimate X-Men #24 with some beautiful Mahmud Asrar art.

TimDrake'sDumbWings

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby TimDrake'sDumbWings » Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:31 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:The codes have been sent out to all who asked. All that is left is Ultimate X-Men #24 with some beautiful Mahmud Asrar art.

Thanks, bro!

Keb

<( ' . ' )>

Postby Keb » Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:20 pm

TimDrake'sDumbWings wrote:
If I can double-dip, I'm all about following the trainwreck that is Savage Wolverine. Thanks!

It's actually been really fun with Cho. Stop hating.

TimDrake'sDumbWings

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby TimDrake'sDumbWings » Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:30 pm

Keb wrote:It's actually been really fun with Cho. Stop hating.

If it were just pictures, the book would be tight. The moment I have to read the heavy narration he seems to love, I zone out.

Keb

<( ' . ' )>

Postby Keb » Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:42 pm

I don't mind it. I kinda wish it was in third person though. Like old school comics.

sleepyseller92

Fish-Smackin' Knight

Postby sleepyseller92 » Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:56 pm

4.) Ultimate X-Men #24
7.) Savage Wolverine #3
8.) Nova #2

Alright thanks anyways I respect what u guys are doing here

legoroni

Snake On A Plane

Postby legoroni » Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:13 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:The codes have been sent out to all who asked. All that is left is Ultimate X-Men #24 with some beautiful Mahmud Asrar art.

Can I also have this, please?

Arion

Twenty-Something

Postby Arion » Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:38 pm

TimDrake'sDumbWings wrote:

Trainwreck? I read the first issue and I enjoyed it. Did it go downhill from there..?

legoroni

Snake On A Plane

Postby legoroni » Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:38 pm

I just found a couple of old spare codes for Wolverine and The X-Men 22 and 23. Anyone want them?

GiveWarAChance

Fagorstorm

Postby GiveWarAChance » Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:40 pm

Arion wrote:
Trainwreck? I read the first issue and I enjoyed it. Did it go downhill from there..?

It's a fun comic book with awesome art. It's by no means a masterpiece, but every comic book doesn't have to be a masterpiece.

sleepyseller92

Fish-Smackin' Knight

Postby sleepyseller92 » Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:39 am

legoroni wrote:I just found a couple of old spare codes for Wolverine and The X-Men 22 and 23. Anyone want them?

Can I get the two X-Men? Por Favor

Keb

<( ' . ' )>

Postby Keb » Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:28 am

Arion wrote:

Not at all. It's been consistently enjoyable. I'm done after Cho's first story though.

Arion

Twenty-Something

Postby Arion » Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:45 am

The last one was Ultimate X-Men... again?
Oh boy, what a surprise!

leave a comment with facebook