Advertisement

SDCC: More Young Justice Details Come to the Surface

This is the main board on The Outhouse, where Outhousers talk about everything. No topics are off limits, and it doesn't have to be about comics. All the topics from the other boards also show up in The Asylum, so you never have to leave1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

dairydead
Zombie Guard

Liked in: 112 posts

Re: Re:

Postby dairydead » Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:37 am

Jubilee wrote:
To highlight the perpetual bitching.

When DC made this series, they were idiots who didn't know what they were doing.

Now they cancel it and they're idiots who don't know what they're doing.

Maybe you'll like the next show that comes out. Maybe you won't but this thread is a great example of the perpetual bitching that plagues comics.

:smt038
The Firelord to Hawk's Galactus

Advertisement

e_galston
Staff Writer

Liked in: 380 posts
Formerly: Sitebreaker

Postby e_galston » Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:52 am

Jubilee wrote:

When DC made this series, they were idiots who didn't know what they were doing.

Maybe you'll like the next show that comes out. Maybe you won't but this thread is a great example of the perpetual bitching that plagues comics.

Are you new to the internet?? this happens all the time.. people bitched about Batman: The Brave and The Bold when that started then fell in love with it. People bitched about Teen Titans and fell in love with that. People bitched about Green Lantern and fell in love with that...

Punchy
Staff Writer

Liked in: 56 posts
Title: Shitlord

Postby Punchy » Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:55 am

e_galston wrote:
Are you new to the internet?? this happens all the time.. people bitched about Batman: The Brave and The Bold when that started then fell in love with it. People bitched about Teen Titans and fell in love with that. People bitched about Green Lantern and fell in love with that...

But you'd think they'd learn, wouldn't you?

IvCNuB4
Staff Writer

Liked in: 308 posts
Title: Stop messing with my TITLE !

Re: SDCC: More Young Justice Details Come to the Surface

Postby IvCNuB4 » Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:00 am

You'd also think that fans would learn the difference between DC Comics, Warner Bros Animation, and Cartoon Network.
Victorian Squid wrote:In a DC/Marvel cross-over "all your favorite Marvel characters would catch contextually-transmitted diseases and Steph infections."

dairydead
Zombie Guard

Liked in: 112 posts

Postby dairydead » Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:22 am

IvCNuB4 wrote:You'd also think that fans would learn the difference between DC Comics, Warner Bros Animation, and Cartoon Network.

DAN AND THE GANG DAN AND THE GANG DAN AND THE GANG
The Firelord to Hawk's Galactus

Herald
biny little tird

Liked in: 279 posts
Title: Fun for the Whole Family!!

Postby Herald » Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:05 pm

dairydead wrote:
DAN AND THE GANG DAN AND THE GANG DAN AND THE GANG

And Dairy is the first idiot to fail to realize that I didn't post ANYthing against this show, ANYwhere on this thread. (Go ahead and check. I'll wait...) :roll:

I know the difference between those 3 entities, thank you. Now, you try to learn the difference between me and those who put down the YJ show. I'll wait again... That could take a LONG while...

Zechs
Outhouse Editor

Liked in: 177 posts
Title: Deposted Despot
Formerly: Blight, Deacon Frost, Heinrich Himmler of S_D

Postby Zechs » Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:42 pm

Jubilee wrote:

You do realize I hated S1 right? That the reviews I had for the show and the episodes I've watched (it was like six I think at most). I thought were pretty meh. Every episode of S1 save the last two could be summed up as the following, "Just as planned."

S2 was much more interesting to me because number one reason the "just as planned" was kept to a minimum and they even mocked that "I planned for that. Well we planned for that. Well we planned for what you planned what you have to say about that?" in the second to last episode.

The second reason I may bitched the show out it's first season, but do you know what this show did good at? The one element DC seems to fail horribly at with the new 52? YJ introduced characters and a universe much better. And that's where I changed my views on the show somewhat (I still hate the first season). Whomever is running the continuity at DC right now needs to be fired. The we'll reboot everything but the Batman/GL books, flashfoward two years later oh wait we're doing it to that too but keeping a few stories is stupid. Reboot the entire freaking universe. Start to square one so you don't make things stupid. YJ while it had issues in the first season still laid the groundwork which made S2 a much better season.

And the third is you're trying to make paint me as a fanatic, which you could find any recent sort of evidence to point that fact out. Yet you are the one resurrecting a three year old thread to prove that fact? Pot calling kettle black. :P

Lastly.. I enjoyed GL: TAS more. :-D

Victorian Squid wrote:
Doc Jon called it, didn't he?

Of course he called it, someone has to write cartoon reviews for this site. You and Twiggy aren't. :P

sdsichero wrote:
I especially like and admire Zechs. He's everything I wish I could be!

Dragavon wrote:Zechs... is...

Zechs...is...

I can't say it. It's too horrible. Zechs...is...not...wrong...

davidcllns1981
Faster Pussycat

Liked in: 0 post

Postby davidcllns1981 » Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:23 am

Grayson wrote:
That's a funny way to spell Wally West. :smt017

Your right Grayson I meant to say Barry Allen not wally west but thank for the lack of input

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Tapatalk HD

Grayson
Outhouse Drafter

Liked in: 847 posts
Title: The Intersect
Formerly: Sakie

Postby Grayson » Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:46 am

davidcllns1981 wrote:Your right Grayson I meant to say Wally West not barry and/or bart allen thank you for the input

Sent from my AS... :smt015

You're welcome! :smt006

Also, welcome to the Outhouse! :D

rdrsfn82
Wrasslin' Fan

Liked in: 3 posts

Postby rdrsfn82 » Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:02 am

I like this thread and that what I said (that they might introduce Bart and Tim later on) ended up being true.

Also, I really liked this show.

leave a comment with facebook

Previous

Return to The Asylum