Wednesday, May 4, 2016 • Morning Edition • "Be glad we're not indoors."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

if killing wasn't forbidden or illegal, would u do it?

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

funckygarcon

SUSHI FISH

Postby funckygarcon » Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:40 am

i mean if you weren't restrained by rules, laws, morals or religion, would you do it? because sometimes people piss you off to the point where you want them gone, but you stop and think about it because you were raised with the principle that killing is wrong.

Tintin Quarantino

Rain Partier

Postby Tintin Quarantino » Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:48 am

Oh shit it's not legal?? :shock:

Um...

MistaT

penile prisoner

Postby MistaT » Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:04 am

I don't think I've run into a situation where I wanted to that much or would if I could, but I think I could if I ever really needed to. Y'know in the defense of a loved one or to save the universe or whatnot.

funckygarcon

SUSHI FISH

Postby funckygarcon » Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:06 am

Victorian Squid wrote:Oh shit it's not legal?? :shock:

Um...

not yet, but i'm working on it in my secret basement under your house

Agent Panic

crash test dummy

Postby Agent Panic » Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:11 am

Sounds like a movie coming out soon. The Purge.

funckygarcon

SUSHI FISH

Postby funckygarcon » Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:13 am

Agent Panic wrote:Sounds like a movie coming out soon. The Purge.

definitely not gonna watch it, look at those faces !!

Tintin Quarantino

Rain Partier

Postby Tintin Quarantino » Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:15 am

funckygarcon wrote:
not yet, but i'm working on it in my secret basement under your house

NOTE: ANY TROLLING, UNECESSARY JOKING OR SPOILING WILL NOT BE TOLERATED, I'M DONE WITH THIS BEHAVIOR!

funckygarcon

SUSHI FISH

Postby funckygarcon » Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:29 am

Victorian Squid wrote:
NOTE: ANY TROLLING, UNECESSARY JOKING OR SPOILING WILL NOT BE TOLERATED, I'M DONE WITH THIS BEHAVIOR!

i don't believe you still remember this particular reply !!!
however i'm over it now and i can show you that i can roll with most of trolls and even outwit them. it is something i deemed to be necessary if i wanted to survive this hell called: The Outhousers

LoganRSA

penile prisoner

Postby LoganRSA » Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:44 am

funckygarcon wrote:i mean if you weren't restrained by rules, laws, morals or religion, would you do it? because sometimes people piss you off to the point where you want them gone, but you stop and think about it because you were raised with the principle that killing is wrong.

If there's no moral objection to it either, why not? It seems like that defeats the actual question you're asking, though. Belief in the principle that killing is wrong is a morality.

Assuming you mean only rules & laws (don't give a fuck about any religion anyway), then I'll say yes. Some people on this planet need to die. I cannot come up with one good argument for the continued existence of Fred Phelps, for example.

funckygarcon

SUSHI FISH

Postby funckygarcon » Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:49 am

Log-Man wrote:
If there's no moral objection to it either, why not? It seems like that defeats the actual question you're asking, though. Belief in the principle that killing is wrong is a morality.

Assuming you mean only rules & laws (don't give a fuck about any religion anyway), then I'll say yes. Some people on this planet need to die. I cannot come up with one good argument for the continued existence of Fred Phelps, for example.

well, i don't know who Fred Phelps is. but his name is just a major reason to kill him. lol, joking aside i would probably kill all the bullies who tormented my high school days.

GOSD

Everybody lies!

Postby GOSD » Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:51 am

Yes.

nietoperz

The Goddamn Bat-min

Postby nietoperz » Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:51 am

No.

Amoebas

Son of Stein

Postby Amoebas » Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:54 am

No.

Keb

<( ' . ' )>

Postby Keb » Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:17 am

No.

GOSD

Everybody lies!

Postby GOSD » Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:19 am

Even if someone brutally murdered your family and got away with it?

leave a comment with facebook