Tuesday, May 3, 2016 • Evening Edition • "This is not rocket science, people. Get a grip."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

How much would you charge someone...

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

LobsterJ

Expert Post Whore

Postby LobsterJ » Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:05 pm

to take in and care for two cats for two months?

Chesscub

WTF is this rank?

Postby Chesscub » Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:13 pm

If it's Cat Scratch, not enough money in the world. (Please come back we miss you!) :D

Seriously, I would expect to be reimbursed for foot and litter and that's about it.

S.F. Jude Terror

OMCTO

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:19 pm

Yeah, if a friend, I'd do it at cost.

Chesscub

WTF is this rank?

Postby Chesscub » Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:21 pm

Chesscub wrote:If it's Cat Scratch, not enough money in the world. (Please come back we miss you!) :D

Seriously, I would expect to be reimbursed for foot and litter and that's about it.

And I just noticed the stupid typo. Food and litter.

Zero

Zombie Guard

Postby Zero » Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:26 pm

I take care of my sister's dog for two weeks every summer. I get a bottle of JD for my trouble and everyone's happy.

Keb

<( ' . ' )>

Postby Keb » Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:22 pm

I wouldn't charge anything because I would not allow a cat into my house. Cats are the worst.

I would gladly dog-sit for anyone with a dog that got along with mine, but the minute anyone asks me to allow a cat into my home, that person is way out of line.

guitarsmashley

Regular-Sized Poster

Postby guitarsmashley » Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:21 pm

BJ

leave a comment with facebook