Wednesday, May 25, 2016 • Afternoon Edition • "Shit happens here."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

What Was The last Film You Watched ?

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Keb

<( ' . ' )>

Postby Keb » Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:14 pm

Life of Pi - even more boring than the book! Tiger was cool. The Tamil in the film was cool. The story was so boring and all the effects with the 3D felt so blah. I also didn't like how blatantly obvious the film made the idea of trusting the narrator and making the choice of stories. I had a lot of critical nitpicks about both the book and story.

syxxpakk

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby syxxpakk » Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:26 pm

Annie Hall. Really enjoyable movie.

LoganRSA

penile prisoner

Postby LoganRSA » Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:49 pm

John Dies at the End

Fun, horror comedy from the director of Bubba Ho-Tep. Saw it at a special one-night-only viewing at the local state theater.

Grayson

Outhouse Drafter

Postby Grayson » Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:14 am

Jurassic Park in 3D - I really couldn't have cared less about the movie being in 3D, the fad hasn't won me over yet and I doubt it ever will. Jurassic Park was my favorite movie as a kid, it was the first movie that I was allowed to see by myself after I saw it the first time and insisted to go see it again, and I missed it on an IMAX the first time around. So there was no way i was going to miss the opportunity to see it again on the big screen. Surprisingly, it seemed to hold up pretty well if you can forgive some of the outdated technologly like the vehicles and computers. Honestly, even though I've seen it countless times, as soon as the movie began I felt like I was a kid again and that's never a bad thing.

Cernunnos

Swedish Pinata of Death

Postby Cernunnos » Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:43 pm

Olympus Has Fallen. A lot of crap blew up, and Gerard Butler kicked a lot of ass. 5 bucks well-spent, IMO. :lol: 8)

theflyingwaffle

Mad Hatter

Postby theflyingwaffle » Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:02 pm

I saw Premium Rush for the first time last night. I thought it was pretty good.

Lord Ice

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby Lord Ice » Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:05 pm

Tales of Terror - Corman, Price, Poe perfect combo and adding Peter Lorre and Basil Rathbone just make the awesomeness overflow.

Tales That Witness Madness - British anthology horror with Donald Pleasence, Kim Novak :smt007 , and Joan Collins (in a catfight with something more wooden than her).

Nude For Satan - Gothic Italian horror that shows that Satan gets all the hottest hos.

Battle Beyond the Stars - Corman mixes Magnificent Seven with Star Wars and gets a gooey campy stew. luckily John Saxon doesn't chew the scenery too much as the villain. And Robert Vaghn plays pretty much the same character he did in MS. But it doesn't seem right for Sybil Danning to not get naked at some point. :smt005

Punchy

Staff Writer

Postby Punchy » Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:18 pm

GiveWarAChance

Fagorstorm

Postby GiveWarAChance » Fri Apr 12, 2013 4:43 am

The Collection - Traps like in the Saw movies, but with victims that can fight back. It had a Pretty cool opening sequence that ends with hundreds dead.

Punchy

Staff Writer

Postby Punchy » Fri Apr 12, 2013 4:22 pm

Keb

<( ' . ' )>

Postby Keb » Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:52 pm

My mom is making me watch some shitty movie about cute Mexican girls losing everything and whatever. It's basically 21st century Jane Austen.

syxxpakk

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby syxxpakk » Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:22 pm

The Avengers. One of the best movies ever.

LoganRSA

penile prisoner

Postby LoganRSA » Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:42 pm

I tried watching Dread but gave up after 40 minutes of horrible acting and terrible storytelling. Awful.

Grayson

Outhouse Drafter

Postby Grayson » Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:20 pm

Evil Dead (2013) - For the standards of today's horror/suspense movies, this honestly wasn't that bad. I enjoyed the movie but it was definitely missing the charm of the original(s).

Punchy

Staff Writer

Postby Punchy » Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:45 pm

leave a comment with facebook