Advertisement

I really Jew'd my kitchen tonight

This is the main board on The Outhouse, where Outhousers talk about everything. No topics are off limits, and it doesn't have to be about comics. All the topics from the other boards also show up in The Asylum, so you never have to leave1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

DMM
User avatar
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE
 
Posts: 23820
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 0 post
Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2009 2:15 pm
Location: Philly
Title: Former Twenty Something
Formerly: DeathMetalMetrosexual


Re: I really Jew'd my kitchen tonight

Postby DMM » Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:46 pm

that bagel looks delicious. I bet it was really good still warm.
Image

Advertisement

guitarsmashley
User avatar
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE
 
Posts: 15348
Likes: 8 posts
Liked in: 13 posts
Joined: Sun Apr 02, 2006 12:53 pm
Title: Self Important


Re: I really Jew'd my kitchen tonight

Postby guitarsmashley » Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:55 pm

DMM wrote:that bagel looks delicious. I bet it was really good still warm.


They were excellent fresh out of the oven and still amazing thrown in the toaster.
doombug wrote:You really are the george carlin of the outhouse. that's fucking hilarious.


doombug wrote:and yeah, Yoni called it. :drunk



I feel like a condemned building with a brand new flag pole.
- Les Paul

Image

Evan Meadow
Motherfucker from Hell
 
Posts: 2563
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 1 post
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:47 am


Re: I really Jew'd my kitchen tonight

Postby Evan Meadow » Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:31 pm

guitarsmashley wrote:Gross.


Egg bagels gross?

Turn in the Jew card. (I think) :D

guitarsmashley
User avatar
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE
 
Posts: 15348
Likes: 8 posts
Liked in: 13 posts
Joined: Sun Apr 02, 2006 12:53 pm
Title: Self Important


Re: I really Jew'd my kitchen tonight

Postby guitarsmashley » Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:36 pm

Evan Meadow wrote:
Egg bagels gross?

Turn in the Jew card. (I think) :D


I've never known anyone that took the egg bagel by choice.
doombug wrote:You really are the george carlin of the outhouse. that's fucking hilarious.


doombug wrote:and yeah, Yoni called it. :drunk



I feel like a condemned building with a brand new flag pole.
- Les Paul

Image

Evan Meadow
Motherfucker from Hell
 
Posts: 2563
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 1 post
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:47 am


Re: I really Jew'd my kitchen tonight

Postby Evan Meadow » Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:54 pm

guitarsmashley wrote:
I've never known anyone that took the egg bagel by choice.


Always by choice. My favorite kind.

CountD
User avatar
Undead Member
 
Posts: 35569
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 0 post
Joined: Sun Sep 10, 2006 7:19 pm
Title: Senior Citizen
Formerly: t00lverine


Re: I really Jew'd my kitchen tonight

Postby CountD » Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:14 am

I dislike egg bagels.

give me my egg on a kaiser roll with bacon and cheese.

sometimes pork roll.

CountD
User avatar
Undead Member
 
Posts: 35569
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 0 post
Joined: Sun Sep 10, 2006 7:19 pm
Title: Senior Citizen
Formerly: t00lverine


Re: I really Jew'd my kitchen tonight

Postby CountD » Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:17 am

guitarsmashley wrote:
Yes, it's cold smoked, I would techinically be making gravlax or cured salmon. That or buy too much lox at costco...I'll probably buy too much lox at costco....these bagels are so freaking good.


I red this as 'cursed' salmon. heh.

Keb
User avatar
<( ' . ' )>
 
Posts: 39102
Likes: 23 posts
Liked in: 5 posts
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2006 9:14 pm
Location: Right near de mountains, boy!
Title: Wastespacer
Formerly: Cocaine Biceps


Re: I really Jew'd my kitchen tonight

Postby Keb » Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:22 am

CountD wrote:I dislike egg bagels.

give me my egg on a kaiser roll with bacon and cheese.

sometimes pork roll.

There are all kinds of racist and insensitive jokes to be made here but I'm so tired I can't make them :(

leave a comment with facebook

Previous

Return to The Asylum



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: MSNbot Media, Yahoo [Bot] and 32 guests

Advertisement