Saturday, August 27, 2016 • Morning Edition • "At least we're not The Comics Reporter!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Ant-man in Iron Man 3????

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

avengingtitan

Rain Partier

Postby avengingtitan » Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:39 am

Maybe?

bkthomson

Rain Partier

Postby bkthomson » Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:44 am

I've seen other sites that have made that connection to Ant Man and I would not be surprised to see it occur as an end credit scene.

Or
Or
Or

It could be an end scene in Amazing Spider-Man 2 :smt102

bkthomson

Rain Partier

Postby bkthomson » Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:45 am

Also that Ant Man has not been cast so the most we'd see is a little shadow or something extremely obscure.

e_galston

Staff Writer

Postby e_galston » Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:46 am

bkthomson wrote:I've seen other sites that have made that connection to Ant Man and I would not be surprised to see it occur as an end credit scene.

Or
Or
Or

why would it be in Amazing Spider-Man 2?? that's not coming out this summer... or produced by Marvel/Disney...

bkthomson

Rain Partier

Postby bkthomson » Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:50 am

e_galston wrote:
why would it be in Amazing Spider-Man 2?? that's not coming out this summer... or produced by Marvel/Disney...

First I was making things up. Second there has been talks about pseudo cross-over cameo appearances between marvel and Sony. Not that I'd expect it to ever happen.

misac

Outhouse Editor

Postby misac » Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:59 am

bkthomson wrote:Also that Ant Man has not been cast so the most we'd see is a little shadow or something extremely obscure.

That'd be enough for me to get super excited. :oops:

bkthomson

Rain Partier

Postby bkthomson » Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:02 pm

misac wrote:

And that is a good thing because it helps build the universe.

Draco x

Fagorstorm

Postby Draco x » Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:08 pm

Chances are he would appear in the end credits to hype up his upcoming movie and tie it to Avengers 2.

avengingtitan

Rain Partier

Postby avengingtitan » Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:15 pm

bkthomson wrote:Also that Ant Man has not been cast so the most we'd see is a little shadow or something extremely obscure.

You mean like Stark at the end of Hulk, Thor's Hammer at the end of Iron Man 2, Thanos at the end of Avengers, Cap's Shield in Iron Man 2, The avengers tease in both the ending of Captain America and Iron Man? Of course its gonna be something quick and small.

sdsichero

2k11 Outhouse People's Champion

Postby sdsichero » Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:16 pm

misac wrote:

THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID!

bkthomson

Rain Partier

Postby bkthomson » Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:17 pm

avengingtitan wrote:You mean like Stark at the end of Hulk, Thor's Hammer at the end of Iron Man 2, Thanos at the end of Avengers, Cap's Shield in Iron Man 2, The avengers tease in both the ending of Captain America and Iron Man? Of course its gonna be something quick and small.

All great examples of what I was referring to.

Muppetesque

Cunning Linguist

Postby Muppetesque » Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:34 pm

avengingtitan wrote:gonna be something quick and small.

That's what she said.

avengingtitan

Rain Partier

Postby avengingtitan » Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:55 pm

Muppetesque wrote:
That's what she said.

I was gonna make a jude joke at the end of that, but once again I'm the bigger man. :-D

sdsichero

2k11 Outhouse People's Champion

Postby sdsichero » Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:58 pm

avengingtitan wrote:I was gonna make a jude joke at the end of that, but once again I'm the bigger man. :-D

Then you need to go on a diet

Eric Ratcliffe

Staff Writer

Postby Eric Ratcliffe » Tue Apr 09, 2013 2:02 pm

bkthomson wrote:I've seen other sites that have made that connection to Ant Man and I would not be surprised to see it occur as an end credit scene.

Or
Or
Or

Well Sony and Disney are working together now to hopefully get the properties together down the line so it wouldn't be that surprising.

leave a comment with facebook