Advertisement

I'm watching Buffy the Vampire Slayer

This is the main board on The Outhouse, where Outhousers talk about everything. No topics are off limits, and it doesn't have to be about comics. All the topics from the other boards also show up in The Asylum, so you never have to leave1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

misac
Outhouse Editor

Liked in: 82 posts

Re: I'm watching Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Postby misac » Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:00 pm

MistaT wrote:Okay, Hush is no longer my favorite. Once More With Feeling was awesome, loved every minute of it.

Joss needs to do another musical. When is the Dr Horrible sequel out?

Oooh, maybe he can have Earths Mightiest Heroes break out in song and dance in Avengers 2! :smt026

At least post credits. :P

Advertisement

MistaT
penile prisoner

Liked in: 7 posts
Title: ThreadKilla

Postby MistaT » Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:03 pm

:shock: :smt026 :shock: :smt026 :shock: :smt026

Willow is PISSED!!! :twisted:

Herald
biny little tird

Liked in: 277 posts
Title: Fun for the Whole Family!!

Postby Herald » Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:07 pm

MistaT wrote::shock: :smt026 :shock: :smt026 :shock: :smt026

Willow is PISSED!!! :twisted:

Keep watching... :wink:

MistaT
penile prisoner

Postby MistaT » Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:03 pm

Wow, what a rollercoaster of a season season 6 was, so much happened. I don't even know where to begin. I guess I'll go through them one by one.

Xander - I hated him for what he did to Anya, it was a bitch move. But as someone who also suffers from commitment issues I understood why. Came through in the end big time though, as he always does. The one member of the "Scooby gang" without any powers and he probably has more strength than all of them put together.

Dawn - I've liked her from the get go, she really brought a lot to the group. Like her character I have been waiting for her to come in to her own and become a full active member of the gang. Unfortunately with only one more season left (not counting the comics) I fear she won't have the time to blossom.

Spike - The guy I hate to love...or is it love to hate? Its so hard to keep track. I was rooting for him all season. Buffy was treating him like shit and all he wanted to do was love her and she wouldn't let him, so then he tried to force the issue (literally) and it all fell apart. I wasn't sure what his mission was at the end, whether he got what he was looking for or was as surprised by it as I was, but I can't wait to see. I just don't see how Buffy could ever forgive him.

Willow - My girl!! Go with your bad self!! Tara's death brought tears to my eyes, but it was so awesome to see her go wild.

Buffy - So in love with this character, but positively hated her all season. This wasn't the Buffy I knew and loved. I get why though, being brought back from the dead, torn from "heaven"... its gonna change a person. Its just that I love my buffy all perky and bright, not little miss gloom and doom. I hope she can put that all behind her and be "my" Buffy in the final season.

So, season 7. The final one. :smt022

MistaT
penile prisoner

Postby MistaT » Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:24 pm

Ah, so it seems Spike was in search of his soul. Interesting. I thought he may have been searching for a way to get the chip removed or something else. Weird how it made him all schizo.

leave a comment with facebook

Previous

Return to The Asylum