Advertisement

The Official Outhouse All Wrestling Thread!

This is the main board on The Outhouse, where Outhousers talk about everything. No topics are off limits, and it doesn't have to be about comics. All the topics from the other boards also show up in The Asylum, so you never have to leave1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

misac
Outhouse Editor

Liked in: 102 posts

Re: The Official Outhouse All Wrestling Thread!

Postby misac » Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:01 pm

fieldy snuts wrote:I just got it! The 'soccer' chants were El Generico's chant :lol:

You really hadn't gotten that? I was online at the time so I checked Twitter and he was trending. :lol:

Advertisement

misac
Outhouse Editor

Postby misac » Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:04 pm

Tattooed Jesus wrote:
I don't want anymore year before matches booked. It makes things to predictable and ties the creative teams hands more than needed which makes things harder for them than they already are. I wouldn't mind seeing Cena vs Taker next year to cap off Takers career but right now I would rather see them focus on Cena vs Ryback/Henry and Taker teaming with Hell No to fight The Shield. Even if Taker only stays around for a month and just competes in a 6 man match at Extreme Rules I think that would be cool, I always enjoy seeing Kane and Taker team up and Bryan being with them is just a plus!

8)

misac
Outhouse Editor

Postby misac » Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:07 pm

Tattooed Jesus wrote:
I my opinion Dolph will be great against whoever challenges him for the title. I could definitely see a babyface Christian return and get thrown into that mix. Most people behind the scenes are saying that Del Rio and Swagger are done, but I would like to see them get at least one more match out of that feud at Extreme Rules. Then maybe have Del Rio get back in the hunt for the title against Ziggler. I would love to see Daniel Bryan as a potential challenger for Zigglers World title as well. Just sounds good say Zigglers World title.

Del Rio already beat Swagger clean, twice. So I don't really see the point. I just want them to be done with racist Swagger really.

Grayson
Outhouse Drafter

Liked in: 959 posts
Title: The Intersect
Formerly: Sakie

Postby Grayson » Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:09 pm

misac wrote:Dolph/Christian would be good.

:shock:

Yes, this please.

doombug
Staff Writer

Liked in: 133 posts

Postby doombug » Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:55 pm

Tattooed Jesus wrote:
I don't want anymore year before matches booked. It makes things to predictable and ties the creative teams hands more than needed which makes things harder for them than they already are. I wouldn't mind seeing Cena vs Taker next year to cap off Takers career but right now I would rather see them focus on Cena vs Ryback/Henry and Taker teaming with Hell No to fight The Shield. Even if Taker only stays around for a month and just competes in a 6 man match at Extreme Rules I think that would be cool, I always enjoy seeing Kane and Taker team up and Bryan being with them is just a plus!

I hope this is legit build up to a 3 on 3 match. It seems Taker might have a bigger schedule if this is truly his final year.

troysshr
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 406 posts
Title: I'm a Paul Heyman Guy.
Formerly: T-Rex

Postby troysshr » Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:59 pm

doombug wrote:I hope this is legit build up to a 3 on 3 match. It seems Taker might have a bigger schedule if this is truly his final year.

I really do too man.
ImageImageImage

Juan Cena
DANG!

Liked in: 126 posts
Title: The Lyrical Peyton Manning

Postby Juan Cena » Tue Apr 09, 2013 2:43 pm

Tattooed Jesus wrote:

But if you get too fluid, you get Crash TV, where booking makes no sense.

Right now, I don't know if it helps with The Shield feuding with both Hell No AND Taker, unless it leads to a fight where Taker gets blindsided by Punk or Lesnar or whoever the Shield is actually working for (isn't it about time that gets settled?).

Anyway, I just wanna see Taker mindf**k with Cena for a year.

"I have my heroes, but no one knows their names"
- Sons of the Desert

Strict31 wrote:I'm not sure that combining the nigh-uncontrollable power of LOLtron with the Nacireman is a good idea. Some years from now, when mankind is on the verge of extinction, we'll be able to look back and remember this moment, and say, "DANG."

http://www.shirtswithrandomtriangles.com/

Check out Christmas in Nacirema
http://www.pandora.com/?sc=sh619160960893481469&shareImp=true#!/stations/play/619160960893481469

Punchy
Staff Writer

Liked in: 74 posts
Title: Shitlord

Postby Punchy » Tue Apr 09, 2013 2:43 pm

Just watched Raw...

... FUCK YES, DOLPH!

I LOVE IT.

Grayson
Outhouse Drafter

Liked in: 959 posts
Title: The Intersect
Formerly: Sakie

Postby Grayson » Tue Apr 09, 2013 3:18 pm

Can't believe I forgot about Big E Langston almost chopping AJ in half on their way to the ring last night:

ImageImageImage

GHERU

YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 259 posts

Postby GHERU » Tue Apr 09, 2013 3:20 pm

http://www.theonion.com/articles/wrestl ... ing,32002/

EAST RUTHERFORD, NJ—Following the conclusion of WrestleMania 29, professional wrestling fans confirmed Sunday that the pay-per-view event was spoiled due to the erratic officiating work of the referee crew. “I know these guys have a lot on their plates, but the number of missed calls I saw was just ridiculous,” said viewer Calvin Overstreet, who expressed frustration with the World Wrestling Entertainment officials' inconsistent enforcement of the rulebook, “nonchalant” three-counts, and tendency to allow themselves to be distracted from the matches by various WWE divas perched on the ring apron. “At one point, Brock Lesnar hit Triple H with a steel folding chair and the ref didn't do a thing about it. Even if he was still disoriented from getting suplexed into the announcer’s table, he could have gone to the replay booth and gotten the call right. Unbelievable.” At press time, the WWE had reviewed the officiating at WrestleMania 29 as well as other events, and announced plans to vacate every single match result for the last 60 years.
RUviews
Benderbrau wrote:Welcome to the Outhouse. Where civility means you're doing it wrong.

misac
Outhouse Editor

Postby misac » Tue Apr 09, 2013 3:34 pm

Juan Cena wrote:
But if you get too fluid, you get Crash TV, where booking makes no sense.

Right now, I don't know if it helps with The Shield feuding with both Hell No AND Taker, unless it leads to a fight where Taker gets blindsided by Punk or Lesnar or whoever the Shield is actually working for (isn't it about time that gets settled?).

Anyway, I just wanna see Taker mindf**k with Cena for a year.

Who says they're working for anyone?

misac
Outhouse Editor

Postby misac » Tue Apr 09, 2013 3:35 pm

Grayson wrote:

Can't believe I forgot about Big E Langston almost chopping AJ in half on their way to the ring last night:

Big E's face. :lol:

And AJ not selling it. :P

Johnny Smith
Motherfucker from Hell

Liked in: 154 posts
Title: Metadata Broker

Postby Johnny Smith » Tue Apr 09, 2013 3:35 pm

Glad to see Ziggler getting his big chance :-D

misac
Outhouse Editor

Postby misac » Tue Apr 09, 2013 3:37 pm

GHERU wrote:http://www.theonion.com/articles/wrestlemania-29-marred-by-inconsistent-officiating,32002/

It might be funny if he wasn't talking about a no DQ match. :P

GLX
Outhouse Editor

Liked in: 75 posts
Title: Leader of The Society

Postby GLX » Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:04 pm

john lewis wrote:Everyone but GLX has no taste.

leave a comment with facebook

PreviousNext

Return to The Asylum