Tuesday, June 28, 2016 • Afternoon Edition • "At least we're not ComicBook.com!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Come get your free Marvel digital codes!

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

GiveWarAChance

Fagorstorm

Postby GiveWarAChance » Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:10 pm

New Avengers #4
Thor: God of Thunder #6
Iron Man #7

sleepyseller92

Fish-Smackin' Knight

Postby sleepyseller92 » Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:33 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:New Avengers #4
Iron Man #7

Can I get Thor?

GiveWarAChance

Fagorstorm

Postby GiveWarAChance » Tue Apr 09, 2013 2:35 am

sleepyseller92 wrote:
Can I get Thor?

You're persistent, I'll give you that much. Let me re-post what I told you last week.

Sorry, but no. This thread is for contributing members of this forum only. Go participate in some other threads if you want to get any codes from me.

Arion

Twenty-Something

Postby Arion » Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:55 am

Iron Man #7

The Odinson! I'll ask for Thor if nobody else wants it.

GiveWarAChance

Fagorstorm

Postby GiveWarAChance » Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:25 pm

Arion wrote:
The Odinson! I'll ask for Thor if nobody else wants it.

Your wish is my command.

Arion

Twenty-Something

Postby Arion » Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:08 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:Your wish is my command.

Thank you !

legoroni

Snake On A Plane

Postby legoroni » Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:15 pm

Iron Man #7

Could I please have Iron Man 7?

GiveWarAChance

Fagorstorm

Postby GiveWarAChance » Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:33 am

Any takers for New Avengers #4? It's all alone in this cruel world, and needs a home. :cry: Anyone have a heart?

3MJ

Postby 3MJ » Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:52 am

I'll take it you son of a gun!

TimDrake'sDumbWings

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby TimDrake'sDumbWings » Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:45 am

Keb wrote:It's actually been really fun with Cho. Stop hating.

Alright, so after Savage Wolverine 3, I'm actually inclined to agree with you. Issue 3 struck the right balance between action and babble. And Cho's art is in peak form here. Next I hope he gets put on an arc of a book written by someone else ; that'd be perfect.

GiveWarAChance - Your free digital downloads are changing opinions and lives! Good for you, brother!

Keb

<( ' . ' )>

Postby Keb » Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:33 am

TimDrake'sDumbWings wrote:
Alright, so after Savage Wolverine 3, I'm actually inclined to agree with you. Issue 3 struck the right balance between action and babble. And Cho's art is in peak form here. Next I hope he gets put on an arc of a book written by someone else ; that'd be perfect.

GiveWarAChance - Your free digital downloads are changing opinions and lives! Good for you, brother!

He is responsible for like half the comics I'm currently reading.

Arion

Twenty-Something

Postby Arion » Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:49 am

I'm having plenty of fun with Savage Wolverine. And I loved to see Amadeus Cho focusing on the tits of the savage girls presented to him...

TimDrake'sDumbWings

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby TimDrake'sDumbWings » Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:52 am

Arion wrote:
I'm having plenty of fun with Savage Wolverine. And I loved to see Amadeus Cho focusing on the tits of the savage girls presented to him...

Is this in-continuity with Pak's Amadeus Cho shit? I thought he was a child in Hulk.

Arion

Twenty-Something

Postby Arion » Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:55 am

Is this in-continuity with Pak's Amadeus Cho shit? I thought he was a child in Hulk.

He's a kid genius, not necessarily a child. I remember Slott wanted to have him attracted to one of the girls in Mighty Avengers, so I guess he must be in that age...

GLX

Outhouse Editor

Postby GLX » Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:05 pm

Uncanny X-Force #8 is currently free.

http://comicstore.marvel.com/free-comics

leave a comment with facebook