Sunday, December 4, 2016 • Morning Edition • "All nerds welcome. Bring your own toilet paper."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Why do I even bother #5 spoilers

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

guitarsmashley

Regular-Sized Poster

Postby guitarsmashley » Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:05 pm

habitual wrote:
What's also key is that BMB could take a dump on a page and Punchy would give it 4 stars.

Hab

Punch loves Avengers Dissembled.

S.F. Jude Terror

OMCTO

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:06 pm

It would take The Great One at least six issues to take a dump.

TheSecondLex

cheese

Postby TheSecondLex » Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:17 pm

Punchy wrote:We’re at the half-way point of Age Of Ultron, and it feels like this is where the story really starts. This event has been decompressed a lot, but as I said last week, the quick release schedule has meant it doesn’t really matter.

So true. It took me all of sophomore year of college to get through Civil War dammit--not to mention, I think we all remember Secret Invasion being in the Savage Land for like eight months.

As one of like four people I guess are actually enjoying all this (I like to call this the Robert Reynolds coefficient!), I'm glad to see some movement.

And I'm wondering just where the hell Our/PresentTime!Pym is. In my mind, prisoner of Ultron in the future. Watching (think Data and Picard in First Contact).

LoganRSA

FROGMAN

Postby LoganRSA » Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:51 am

S.F. Jude Terror wrote:It would take The Great One at least six issues to take a dump.

:lol:

Arion

Twenty-Something

Postby Arion » Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:37 am

GiveWarAChance wrote:Why are you still reading this if it's so terrible? Are you a glutton for punishment?

Ah, the wonders of masochism.

Chesscub

WTF is this rank?

Postby Chesscub » Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:57 am

Arion wrote:
Ah, the wonders of masochism.

Autosadomasochism : the most fun you can have beating yourself up.

leave a comment with facebook