Advertisement

The REAL Moment of the Week for 4/3/13

Discuss the latest comic book news and front page articles, read or post your own reviews of comics, and talk about anything comic book related. Threads from the two subforums below will also show up here. News Stand topics can also be read and posted in from The Asylum.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Johnny Smith
User avatar
Motherfucker from Hell
 
Posts: 2225
Likes: 20 posts
Liked in: 140 posts
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2006 8:59 am
Title: Metadata Broker


Re: The REAL Moment of the Week for 4/3/13

Postby Johnny Smith » Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:09 am

S.F. Jude Terror wrote::lol: I voted for Zechs' moment in exchange for a Looney Tunes article to get unique hits, as well as a promise to review a My Little Pony cartoon.


Okay, so what did Zechs promise to get Juan Cena's vote? :lol:

Advertisement

Zechs
User avatar
Outhouse Editor
 
Posts: 43779
Likes: 112 posts
Liked in: 170 posts
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2006 9:10 pm
Location: From Parts Unknown
Title: Deposted Despot
Formerly: Blight, Deacon Frost, Heinrich Himmler of S_D


Re: The REAL Moment of the Week for 4/3/13

Postby Zechs » Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:23 am

Grayson wrote:
I saw that but I can't help but notice that the thread hasn't been updated the reflect the change. In any case, I have no further objections to unsticking this thread but then again, as I said earlier, I don't have that power. :smt102 :P


And I don't have that kind of power. But I do have is to CHANGE the front page. Tick tock.
Image
Image

Image


sdsichero wrote:
I especially like and admire Zechs. He's everything I wish I could be!

Dragavon wrote:Zechs... is...

Zechs...is...

I can't say it. It's too horrible. Zechs...is...not...wrong...

Grayson
User avatar
Outhouse Drafter
 
Posts: 8212
Likes: 415 posts
Liked in: 760 posts
Joined: Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:34 am
Location: The Darkest Timeline
Title: The Intersect
Formerly: Sakie


Re: The REAL Moment of the Week for 4/3/13

Postby Grayson » Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:36 am

This thread has become unstuck, which is a small victory for Zechs...

...but the real story is that the Voice of the Voiceless has spoken; Hulk Wins! Hulk Wins! By God Almighty, Hulk Wins!

Zechs
User avatar
Outhouse Editor
 
Posts: 43779
Likes: 112 posts
Liked in: 170 posts
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2006 9:10 pm
Location: From Parts Unknown
Title: Deposted Despot
Formerly: Blight, Deacon Frost, Heinrich Himmler of S_D


Re: The REAL Moment of the Week for 4/3/13

Postby Zechs » Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:53 am

Grayson wrote:This thread has become unstuck, which is a small victory for Zechs...

...but the real story is that the Voice of the Voiceless has spoken; Hulk Wins! Hulk Wins! By God Almighty, Hulk Wins!


Godzilla still claims the top spot. :twisted: I only gave you Hulk fans the tiny morsel of victory.
Image
Image

Image


sdsichero wrote:
I especially like and admire Zechs. He's everything I wish I could be!

Dragavon wrote:Zechs... is...

Zechs...is...

I can't say it. It's too horrible. Zechs...is...not...wrong...

Grayson
User avatar
Outhouse Drafter
 
Posts: 8212
Likes: 415 posts
Liked in: 760 posts
Joined: Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:34 am
Location: The Darkest Timeline
Title: The Intersect
Formerly: Sakie


Re: The REAL Moment of the Week for 4/3/13

Postby Grayson » Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:27 pm

Zechs wrote:Godzilla still claims the top spot. :twisted: I only gave you Hulk fans the tiny morsel of victory.


That's fine, we'll take our "tiny morsel" because you see Zechs at the end of the day, deep down you know that you only won because of your campaigning. Your moment won because of all the deals you made and the promises you can't keep. I want that thought to sink in Zechs, I want that thought to keep you awake at night. I want your victory to haunt you for the rest of the week.

Because you see Zechs, I'll sleep well tonight. I'll sleep well all week because my moment, the REAL Moment of the Week, should have won. I didn't have to campaign, I didn't have to promise anything, or make any deals. My Moment of the Week would have won on its own merits and that thought terrifies you! It terrifies you because you talk about people remembering these moments at the end of the year but ask yourself one question. At the end of the year will people remember the moment or will people remember your promises? Will people remember the moment that almost won without any type of tricks or will they remember the moment that they voted for something they didn't even read because you made them a deal?

:P

Zechs
User avatar
Outhouse Editor
 
Posts: 43779
Likes: 112 posts
Liked in: 170 posts
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2006 9:10 pm
Location: From Parts Unknown
Title: Deposted Despot
Formerly: Blight, Deacon Frost, Heinrich Himmler of S_D


Re: The REAL Moment of the Week for 4/3/13

Postby Zechs » Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:50 pm

Grayson wrote:
That's fine, we'll take our "tiny morsel" because you see Zechs at the end of the day, deep down you know that you only won because of your campaigning. Your moment won because of all the deals you made and the promises you can't keep. I want that thought to sink in Zechs, I want that thought to keep you awake at night. I want your victory to haunt you for the rest of the week.

Because you see Zechs, I'll sleep well tonight. I'll sleep well all week because my moment, the REAL Moment of the Week, should have won. I didn't have to campaign, I didn't have to promise anything, or make any deals. My Moment of the Week would have won on its own merits and that thought terrifies you! It terrifies you because you talk about people remembering these moments at the end of the year but ask yourself one question. At the end of the year will people remember the moment or will people remember your promises? Will people remember the moment that almost won without any type of tricks or will they remember the moment that they voted for something they didn't even read because you made them a deal?

:P



I'll have you know I slept quite well last night and will continue now if you'll excuse me I feel like challenging the titans now. For I have won. For Godzilla Half Century War has truly won out and will continue to win out for eons to come. Six months from now you won't even remember this thread. In fact, you'll think of this as nothing at all compared to whatever the GREAT ONE does with Age of Ultron or X-Men. In the end I ALWAYS win.

Image
Image

Image


sdsichero wrote:
I especially like and admire Zechs. He's everything I wish I could be!

Dragavon wrote:Zechs... is...

Zechs...is...

I can't say it. It's too horrible. Zechs...is...not...wrong...

fieldy snuts
User avatar
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE
 
Posts: 18915
Likes: 42 posts
Liked in: 189 posts
Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2008 8:34 pm
Location: The 3040
Title: Burrr
Formerly: Sweet James Jones


Re: The REAL Moment of the Week for 4/3/13

Postby fieldy snuts » Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:34 pm

Johnny Smith wrote:
Okay, so what did Zechs promise to get Juan Cena's vote? :lol:


A tribute to Matt Ryan.

GiveWarAChance
User avatar
FROGMAN
 
Posts: 8217
Likes: 162 posts
Liked in: 718 posts
Joined: Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:06 am
Location: Watching you
Title: Unliving Legend
Formerly: GivePeaceAChance


Re: The REAL Moment of the Week for 4/3/13

Postby GiveWarAChance » Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:25 pm

You guys actually take this so seriously that you create alias's, PM each other, and beg for votes? :lol:
Image

fieldy snuts
User avatar
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE
 
Posts: 18915
Likes: 42 posts
Liked in: 189 posts
Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2008 8:34 pm
Location: The 3040
Title: Burrr
Formerly: Sweet James Jones


Re: The REAL Moment of the Week for 4/3/13

Postby fieldy snuts » Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:48 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:You guys actually take this so seriously that you create alias's, PM each other, and beg for votes? :lol:


Zechs does. He probably calls them his Doombots.

Zechs
User avatar
Outhouse Editor
 
Posts: 43779
Likes: 112 posts
Liked in: 170 posts
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2006 9:10 pm
Location: From Parts Unknown
Title: Deposted Despot
Formerly: Blight, Deacon Frost, Heinrich Himmler of S_D


Re: The REAL Moment of the Week for 4/3/13

Postby Zechs » Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:36 pm

fieldy snuts wrote:
Zechs does. He probably calls them his Doombots.


I have never made an alias. But you forgot to mention GiveWarAChance that some people like to also remember these things and save the links three years after the fact. :P
Image
Image

Image


sdsichero wrote:
I especially like and admire Zechs. He's everything I wish I could be!

Dragavon wrote:Zechs... is...

Zechs...is...

I can't say it. It's too horrible. Zechs...is...not...wrong...

fieldy snuts
User avatar
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE
 
Posts: 18915
Likes: 42 posts
Liked in: 189 posts
Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2008 8:34 pm
Location: The 3040
Title: Burrr
Formerly: Sweet James Jones


Re: The REAL Moment of the Week for 4/3/13

Postby fieldy snuts » Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:48 pm

Zechs wrote:
I have never made an alias. But you forgot to mention GiveWarAChance that some people like to also remember these things and save the links three years after the fact. :P


actually...this is how i found it:
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=alias+zechs+richards

and from there "Moment of the Week 5/5/10 *Spoilers*"

Zechs
User avatar
Outhouse Editor
 
Posts: 43779
Likes: 112 posts
Liked in: 170 posts
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2006 9:10 pm
Location: From Parts Unknown
Title: Deposted Despot
Formerly: Blight, Deacon Frost, Heinrich Himmler of S_D


Re: The REAL Moment of the Week for 4/3/13

Postby Zechs » Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:05 am

fieldy RICHARDS wrote:
actually...this is how i found it:
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=alias+zechs+richards

and from there "Moment of the Week 5/5/10 *Spoilers*"


You still remembered it! And I still totally forgot about it until you made me look at the thread. It was still just a Wednesday for me.
Image
Image

Image


sdsichero wrote:
I especially like and admire Zechs. He's everything I wish I could be!

Dragavon wrote:Zechs... is...

Zechs...is...

I can't say it. It's too horrible. Zechs...is...not...wrong...

habitual
User avatar
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE
 
Posts: 18645
Likes: 97 posts
Liked in: 148 posts
Joined: Thu Mar 30, 2006 1:41 am
Location: The Rock of Eternity
Title: Habinger of Doom!


Re: The REAL Moment of the Week for 4/3/13

Postby habitual » Sat Apr 13, 2013 7:57 am

While we're at it we should redo last years moment of the year, Fanastic Four was clearly the winner, not that ridiculous Roderick Kingsley crap.

Hab

Zechs
User avatar
Outhouse Editor
 
Posts: 43779
Likes: 112 posts
Liked in: 170 posts
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2006 9:10 pm
Location: From Parts Unknown
Title: Deposted Despot
Formerly: Blight, Deacon Frost, Heinrich Himmler of S_D


Re: The REAL Moment of the Week for 4/3/13

Postby Zechs » Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:04 am

habitual wrote:While we're at it we should redo last years moment of the year, Fanastic Four was clearly the winner, not that ridiculous Roderick Kingsley crap.

Hab


Um no. Just no.
Image
Image

Image


sdsichero wrote:
I especially like and admire Zechs. He's everything I wish I could be!

Dragavon wrote:Zechs... is...

Zechs...is...

I can't say it. It's too horrible. Zechs...is...not...wrong...

habitual
User avatar
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE
 
Posts: 18645
Likes: 97 posts
Liked in: 148 posts
Joined: Thu Mar 30, 2006 1:41 am
Location: The Rock of Eternity
Title: Habinger of Doom!


Re: The REAL Moment of the Week for 4/3/13

Postby habitual » Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:11 am

Zechs wrote:
Um no. Just no.


Trusting someone from Chicago with any kind of voting was a huge mistake :D

Hab

leave a comment with facebook

PreviousNext

Return to The News Stand



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: doombug, Yahoo [Bot] and 114 guests

Advertisement