Wednesday, August 24, 2016 • Morning Edition • "ISIS approved!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Die, Comixology, Die! Marvel to Destroy Digital Comics Once and For All

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

GiveWarAChance

PЦИKЧ ВЯЁ&#106

Postby GiveWarAChance » Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:16 am

Keb wrote:Does anyone want to snuggle while we wait?

I might take you up on that offer. How long of a drive would it be from Southern NH to where you live? :smt007

GLX

Outhouse Editor

Postby GLX » Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:23 am

TimDrake'sDumbWings wrote:Between last time and this time, I probably picked up a little over 200 books..

GLX - Where is the Spiderman/X-Men Digital Spectacular? I kept my eye out for it, but couldn't find it.

Just got my email, so I now know their setup. 5 slide under the Spider-Man section.

Keb

<( ' . ' )>

Postby Keb » Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:39 am

GiveWarAChance wrote:I might take you up on that offer. How long of a drive would it be from Southern NH to where you live? :smt007

Probably about 8-10 hours depending on what type of grandma you drive like.

GiveWarAChance

P&#1062;&#1048;K&#1063; &#1042;&#1071;&#1025;&#106

Postby GiveWarAChance » Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:28 am

Keb wrote:Probably about 8-10 hours depending on what type of grandma you drive like.

You've got yourself a deal.

bkthomson

Rain Partier

Postby bkthomson » Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:34 am

Hey, hey this is not Craigslist, people! :x

S.F. Jude Terror

OMCTO

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:44 am

got mine, ordered 723 comics.

baggle

hobo killer

Postby baggle » Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:56 am

After having the page reset on me a couple of times through dumb "what happens if I do this?" clicks, I wanted to just automate all this needless clicking.

However, the time it would take to develop some kind of script or tool would take much longer than just selecting them all. Here we go...

Keb

<( ' . ' )>

Postby Keb » Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:00 am

Still waiting. Writing the proverbial "if it doesn't come" complaint article in my head.

baggle

hobo killer

Postby baggle » Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:14 am

Took me 15 minutes or so to select all of them (723). I didn't know my thumb and forefinger could cramp like that while using a trackball.

About a minute after I finished the order, I got confirmation that they had all been added to my Comixology library, which is much less than the 12 hours they said to allow for.

S.F. Jude Terror

OMCTO

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:21 am

baggle wrote:After having the page reset on me a couple of times through dumb "what happens if I do this?" clicks, I wanted to just automate all this needless clicking.

However, the time it would take to develop some kind of script or tool would take much longer than just selecting them all. Here we go...

I thought the same thing. :lol:

GiveWarAChance

P&#1062;&#1048;K&#1063; &#1042;&#1071;&#1025;&#106

Postby GiveWarAChance » Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:25 am

I wanted free comics, and all I ended up with was Keb.

Glacier16

cheese

Postby Glacier16 » Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:10 pm

S.F. Jude Terror wrote:got mine, ordered 723 comics.

Nice! I skipped it this time since I got all the ones I wanted to read the first time before it crashed. Was pretty sweet getting some 170+ books all at once.

GLX

Outhouse Editor

Postby GLX » Fri Apr 12, 2013 1:27 pm

I grabbed the Holiday issues and the Enders Game material (as far as the stuff I missed before goes).

Kinda wished they added new #1's to the bunch as an added bonus, but oh well. :smt102

misac

Outhouse Editor

Postby misac » Fri Apr 12, 2013 1:29 pm

Got 200+. :D

bkthomson

Rain Partier

Postby bkthomson » Fri Apr 12, 2013 1:44 pm

I skipped Ender Game and John Carter stuff.

leave a comment with facebook