Tuesday, May 31, 2016 • Evening Edition • "We deal with the loons so you don't have to."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!


Official Random Thoughts on Comics Thread

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

User avatar

Grayson

Outhouse Drafter

Postby Grayson » Sun Apr 14, 2013 3:33 pm

GLX wrote:They do that on the credits page. The AR logo inside the panels indicates which pages use it. Otherwise, someone who wanted to take advantage of the feature would have to randomly scan every page just to find one that used it.


Better they have to do that, then I have to look at that logo all over my comic book! :P
User avatar

Keb

<( ' . ' )>

Postby Keb » Sun Apr 14, 2013 6:56 pm

thread title changing to Random Gripes About Comic Books
User avatar

Keb

<( ' . ' )>

Postby Keb » Tue Apr 16, 2013 2:18 pm

Mini comics are cool.

I think I might go to the Toronto Comic Arts Festival this year. It is on my birthday weekend.
User avatar

mrorangesoda

FROGMAN

Postby mrorangesoda » Tue Apr 16, 2013 2:28 pm

I can't remember how Bone ends for the life of me. It may be time to re-read it.
User avatar

Keb

<( ' . ' )>

Postby Keb » Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:01 pm

10 years after I started reading comics (seriously) and I realize how important art is to my reading experience.
User avatar

Grayson

Outhouse Drafter

Postby Grayson » Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:05 pm

Keb wrote:10 years after I started reading comics (seriously) and I realize how important art is to my reading experience.


Art is absolutely important to my comic reading experience but it has to be pretty bad for me to consider it a deal breaker. At the end of the day, I want to read a good story which is why the writing is more important to me.
User avatar

Keb

<( ' . ' )>

Postby Keb » Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:10 pm

Grayson wrote:
Art is absolutely important to my comic reading experience but it has to be pretty bad for me to consider it a deal breaker. At the end of the day, I want to read a good story which is why the writing is more important to me.

Daniel Acuña is in your bathroom brushing his teeth with your toothbrush! :P
User avatar

Grayson

Outhouse Drafter

Postby Grayson » Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:22 pm

Keb wrote:Daniel Acuña is in your bathroom brushing his teeth with your toothbrush! :P


:shock: :smt013 :smt011

leave a comment with facebook


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 78 guests