Monday, September 26, 2016 • Afternoon Edition • "At least we're not ComicsAlliance!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

The Origin of the H-Dial

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Stephen Day

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby Stephen Day » Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:35 pm

Looking at the solicitations for July, it looks like it's definite that the origin of the H-Dial is going to be revealed in Dial H. With that, I dropped it from my pull list at my LCS this week. I've been considering doing this for awhile because I haven't been enjoying it the way I did for its first storyarc. This information was the final straw.

The H-Dial is something that works best as a mysterious object with not enough known about it. There's just no way that its origin can be revealed without that origin sucking. DC doing this is just stupid, they're going to destroy a lot of what makes the H-Dial a cool an interesting thing in the DCU. :smt011

Evan Meadow

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby Evan Meadow » Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:40 pm

Stephen Day wrote:Looking at the solicitations for July, it looks like it's definite that the origin of the H-Dial is going to be revealed in Dial H. With that, I dropped it from my pull list at my LCS this week. I've been considering doing this for awhile because I haven't been enjoying it the way I did for its first storyarc. This information was the final straw.

The H-Dial is something that works best as a mysterious object with not enough known about it. There's just no way that its origin can be revealed without that origin sucking. DC doing this is just stupid, they're going to destroy a lot of what makes the H-Dial a cool an interesting thing in the DCU. :smt011

If the book does end with #16 as rumored you might want to hold out.

Stephen Day

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby Stephen Day » Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:03 pm

Evan Meadow wrote:
If the book does end with #16 as rumored you might want to hold out.

It's already been dropped. This information made me realize just how little I was enjoying Dial H at this point.

leave a comment with facebook