Advertisement

The Official Outhouse All Wrestling Thread!

This is the main board on The Outhouse, where Outhousers talk about everything. No topics are off limits, and it doesn't have to be about comics. All the topics from the other boards also show up in The Asylum, so you never have to leave1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

misac
Outhouse Editor

Liked in: 52 posts

Re: The Official Outhouse All Wrestling Thread!

Postby misac » Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:49 am

Grayson wrote::shock:

Cesaro lost the United States title to Kofi? :smt011

Don't get me wrong, I like Kofi and all but I really feel like the WWE kinda dropped the ball on using Cesaro in the past few weeks, especially by not having him defend the title at Wrestlemania.

I don't think losing the title was as bad as him yodeling before the match. :roll:

Advertisement

misac
Outhouse Editor

Postby misac » Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:50 am

Tattooed Jesus wrote:Ok so as far as I can remember Kofi Kingston hasn't won a match since he lost the IC title to Wade Barrett and now he out of the blue wins the US title? I see instant feud with Swagger/Colter and Kofi is former US Champ by or before Extreme Rules.

Well he did beat Cesaro to earn the title shot. Still, had almost forgotten he existed. :P

misac
Outhouse Editor

Postby misac » Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:52 am

kingbeavis wrote:Good God Mark Henry!!!

Teaming up with Big Show could be epic!

misac
Outhouse Editor

Postby misac » Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:53 am

Zechs wrote:
Yeah the crowd is just utterly horrific tonight. It's even more worse when we had probably the hottest crowd last week. Thank GOD for England next week!

Yeah, looking forward to next week.

Bianco
cheese

Liked in: 53 posts

Postby Bianco » Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:55 am

Punchy wrote:Raw was pretty meh.

I was annoyed that Cesaro lost the US title, but there were two silver lines to it:

1) The match was good, Kofi can go, but he's just boring, I did like that he did his kick-thingy in some different ways.
2) Cesaro didn't lose his title to an American, so in the end... he was right!

Hopefully Cesaro will now move onto the WWE or World Heavyweight title scenes, Money In The Bank winner?

I do like the 3-way feud over the WH title, I like all 3 of Ziggler, Swagger and Del Rio and it's cool to have 1 face, 1 totally evil heel and 1 kinda likeable heel in there All 3 flavours of character. Plus, all the best managers in the WWE (except Paul Heyman), Ricardo, AJ and Zeb are involved!

Brock Lesnar killifying 3MB was great.

Ryback's promo was way better than I expected it to be, it made sense, and he managed to string more than 3 words together really well. I'm down for him feuding with Cena.

Other than that, and Team Rhodes Scholars winning, the rest was lame, even CM Punk was disappointing, and the Divas match was just weird, the commentary just lost it. King was right about one of the Bellas being 'larger' than the other, but then they win by pretending to be each other? One of them clearly has fake boobs!

i don't know what happen to Cesaro, but hopefully it does mean better things down the line

I don't think the majority of the PG audience got the joke, I knew what he was talking about and laughed especially after cole and JBL lost it.

misac
Outhouse Editor

Postby misac » Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:01 pm

Bianco wrote:I liked the U.S. Title match, other than that uninteresting Raw, I'm surprised 'taker/kane/bryan 6 man tag is on Raw, unless it's leading to a bigger PPV match

I really liked Swagger/Ziggler. A year overdue!

misac
Outhouse Editor

Postby misac » Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:08 pm

Tattooed Jesus wrote:I thought it was an ok RAW but it was a little bit of a let down after such an amazing show last week. I am sick to death of Orton/Sheamus/Big Show, glad that Sheamus at least seems to be moving on to a feud with Henry who I can't get enough of right now. Cesaro vs Kofi was an awesome match but I still don't understand Kofi getting the win outta no where like that. Guess Cesaro pissed somebody off :wink:

Ziggler was fantastic last night, even in losing he was still awesome. Hated he lost but still I am just happy he is finally getting his chance.

I am surprised Taker/Hell No vs the Shield is gonna be on RAW, I was thinking it would be saved for the next PPV but maybe Taker is up for doing a short run with a few matches, that would be really nice!

Ryback/Cena stuff was pretty good. Rynack had a decent promo, ran a bit long but it was good. Cena was doing his thing and I enjoyed it. Shield destroying him was fantastic and Ryback solidified himself as a heel after that.

Was disappointed with Punk's walk away moment but I think he is going to take sometime off, and comeback as a big time face character. He is just to popular at this point not to be.

Thats about all I remember from the show last night.

I’m totally behind Ryback. A little while ago I saw a thread on the Observer board asking if John Cena is a sociopath, and last night’s Raw cemented that he totally is.

I hope Punk doesn’t come back as a good guy. I really disliked him during his last run, too smarmy to be remotely likeable.

TS Punk
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 281 posts
Title: I'm a Paul Heyman Guy.
Formerly: T-Rex

Postby TS Punk » Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:24 pm

misac wrote:
I don't think losing the title was as bad as him yodeling before the match. :roll:

Yeah that was just stupid.

misac
Outhouse Editor

Postby misac » Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:28 pm

Punchy wrote:Raw was pretty meh.

I was annoyed that Cesaro lost the US title, but there were two silver lines to it:

1) The match was good, Kofi can go, but he's just boring, I did like that he did his kick-thingy in some different ways.
2) Cesaro didn't lose his title to an American, so in the end... he was right!

Hopefully Cesaro will now move onto the WWE or World Heavyweight title scenes, Money In The Bank winner?

I do like the 3-way feud over the WH title, I like all 3 of Ziggler, Swagger and Del Rio and it's cool to have 1 face, 1 totally evil heel and 1 kinda likeable heel in there All 3 flavours of character. Plus, all the best managers in the WWE (except Paul Heyman), Ricardo, AJ and Zeb are involved!

Brock Lesnar killifying 3MB was great.

Ryback's promo was way better than I expected it to be, it made sense, and he managed to string more than 3 words together really well. I'm down for him feuding with Cena.

Other than that, and Team Rhodes Scholars winning, the rest was lame, even CM Punk was disappointing, and the Divas match was just weird, the commentary just lost it. King was right about one of the Bellas being 'larger' than the other, but then they win by pretending to be each other? One of them clearly has fake boobs!

I like when more than one guy is going after a title, makes things more exciting. It is kind of silly that Del Rio couldn’t get his rematch last night cause he was injured but he had to defend the title when he received the injury. I know it’s a minor nitpick.

The problem I have with Ryback vs Cena is that Mark Henry gave up on the title after Cena wormed his way out of their match.

The Rhodes Scholars need to win more so I can see their celebration more often. :D

I hate Lawler.

TS Punk
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Postby TS Punk » Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:30 pm

misac wrote:
Well he did beat Cesaro to earn the title shot. Still, had almost forgotten he existed. :P

I must have missed that, when did it happen?

TS Punk
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Postby TS Punk » Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:32 pm

misac wrote:
I like when more than one guy is going after a title, makes things more exciting. It is kind of silly that Del Rio couldn’t get his rematch last night cause he was injured but he had to defend the title when he received the injury. I know it’s a minor nitpick.

The problem I have with Ryback vs Cena is that Mark Henry gave up on the title after Cena wormed his way out of their match.

The Rhodes Scholars need to win more so I can see their celebration more often. :D

I hate Lawler.

Me too.

misac
Outhouse Editor

Postby misac » Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:51 pm

Tattooed Jesus wrote:
I must have missed that, when did it happen?

Smackdown I think. That's how memorable it was. :P

misac
Outhouse Editor

Postby misac » Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:55 pm

Tattooed Jesus wrote:
Me too.

He’s one of the problems with making the good guys likeable. He’s like one of the dickheads talking politics on tv blindly supporting their party.

misac
Outhouse Editor

Postby misac » Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:55 pm

Forgot to ask earlier, has anyone heart Steve Austin’s podcast. :lol: Heard the first one earlier this morning, it was pretty good.

Bianco
cheese

Liked in: 53 posts

Postby Bianco » Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:59 pm

misac wrote:
He’s one of the problems with making the good guys likeable. He’s like one of the dickheads talking politics on tv blindly supporting their party.

the thing is I don't think that's really him, he has been neutered by the PG rating and I'm sure he's got someone in his ear (Vince?) feeding him most of that awful stuff, the only hope to get him to do better is maybe make him completely heel

leave a comment with facebook

PreviousNext

Return to The Asylum