Friday, May 6, 2016 • Morning Edition • "ISIS approved!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Avengers #9 (Worm sex Spoilers)

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Stephen Day

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby Stephen Day » Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:46 pm

habitual wrote:So the Starbrand took on the Hulk, Thor and Hyperion all at the same time and held his own pretty well. Seems like he even outpowers the Sentry.

Hab

Not surprising, the original concept behind the Star Brand was that it was an object the gave unlimited power, that was only held back by the level of imagination of its wielder. In it's original series, it was essentially the Infinity Gauntlet before the Infinity Gauntlet.

Stephen Day

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby Stephen Day » Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:53 pm

Two things that stood out for me this issue.

1: The fight with the brain was pretty cool, and fun.

2: What was up with the ninjas sitting around, whatever it was in Kobe. The narration panel said, "Reproduction," and I'm not sure what that suggests they were up to. I am pretty sure that this will come into play somewhere.

Juan Cena

DANG!

Postby Juan Cena » Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:23 pm

Stephen Day wrote:Two things that stood out for me this issue.

1: The fight with the brain was pretty cool, and fun.

2: What was up with the ninjas sitting around, whatever it was in Kobe. The narration panel said, "Reproduction," and I'm not sure what that suggests they were up to. I am pretty sure that this will come into play somewhere.

Maybe in the Hong Kong issue.

Draco x

biny little tird

Postby Draco x » Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:12 am

Stephen Day wrote:
Not surprising, the original concept behind the Star Brand was that it was an object the gave unlimited power, that was only held back by the level of imagination of its wielder. In it's original series, it was essentially the Infinity Gauntlet before the Infinity Gauntlet.

Didn't that tie into Quasar though?

Amoebas

Son of Stein

Postby Amoebas » Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:17 am

draco x wrote:
Didn't that tie into Quasar though?

It kind of did. A

I'm still waiting for any sign that Hickman even knows that 2 year long story in Quasar even existed (seeing as how Carol/Binary and Monica/Cap Marvel were there for parts of it). But so far everyone is seeing/hearing about it for the 1st time.

Draco x

biny little tird

Postby Draco x » Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:22 pm

Amoebas wrote:It kind of did. A

I'm still waiting for any sign that Hickman even knows that 2 year long story in Quasar even existed (seeing as how Carol/Binary and Monica/Cap Marvel were there for parts of it). But so far everyone is seeing/hearing about it for the 1st time.

I see.

Keb

<( ' . ' )>

Postby Keb » Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:27 pm

Fuck outta here with that weak ass Wendell shit son!

chap22

Rain Partier

Postby chap22 » Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:11 pm

Keb wrote:Fuck outta here with that weak ass Wendell shit son!

goddammit, Keb, don't you blaspheme in here, don't you blaspheme in here!!!!! :smt013 :smt013

shit-talking about Wendell Vaughn has gotten fools cut before, it will get fools cut again!

Keb

<( ' . ' )>

Postby Keb » Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:24 pm

The fuck is some Wendell-ass muthafucka gonna try and cut me? ME!

Chap, just mailed you your invitation to try.

leave a comment with facebook