Friday, December 9, 2016 • Evening Edition • "Ban Herald ASAP!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Adventure Time

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

User avatar

misac

Outhouse Editor

Postby misac » Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:37 pm

KingPagla wrote:I was a little disappointed since it was basically a telling of what could be inferred from Remember Me. I was hoping for more of how Marceline and Simon ended up on the streets.
Also the framing device of "let me tell you a story" was a little weak.

Best part for me was the use of the Cheers theme as a humanity anchor.

Not sure how I feel about the sentient bubble gum.


It went into more detail so I liked it.

Would explain his infatuation with PB. And why she’s ruler of the land, they were the first to gain sentience. :smt102 I think it's pretty cool actually.
User avatar

KingPagla

WTF is this rank?

Postby KingPagla » Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:43 pm

misac wrote:
It went into more detail so I liked it.

Would explain his infatuation with PB. And why she’s ruler of the land, they were the first to gain sentience. :smt102 I think it's pretty cool actually.
oh, it was cool, but I don't know if I like it being tied to Simon and Marcy's story. Too neat.
User avatar

CountD

Undead Member

Postby CountD » Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:43 am

KingPagla wrote:I was a little disappointed since it was basically a telling of what could be inferred from Remember Me. I was hoping for more of how Marceline and Simon ended up on the streets.
Also the framing device of "let me tell you a story" was a little weak.



agreed. I wasn't into it that much.

here's to better future episodes!
User avatar

KingPagla

WTF is this rank?

Postby KingPagla » Wed Apr 10, 2013 2:12 pm

Image

Image

Image


http://amzn.to/YInRVz
User avatar

misac

Outhouse Editor

Postby misac » Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:32 am

I really like when the get around super violence by making the dragon squirt stuffing instead of blood. :P

Who did adult Finn's voice? I didn't really think to pay attention until after I deleted it. Kind of sounded like Kevin Sorbo, hope it was him.
User avatar

KingPagla

WTF is this rank?

Postby KingPagla » Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:37 pm

Yay! BMO episode!

PDH

penile prisoner

Postby PDH » Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:55 pm

misac wrote:I really like when the get around super violence by making the dragon squirt stuffing instead of blood. :P

Who did adult Finn's voice? I didn't really think to pay attention until after I deleted it. Kind of sounded like Kevin Sorbo, hope it was him.


It was Will Riker! Fucking awesome!

This show is messed up, btw. I just got caught up on recent episodes. The CGI one had a girl gagging on her own hair in a pretty overtly sexual way and PB basically eating herself and clearly getting off on it all with no explanation. You know, for kids!

How do they get away with this shit? :lol:
User avatar

misac

Outhouse Editor

Postby misac » Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:25 pm

Ricky's jacked up hand. :lol:
User avatar

misac

Outhouse Editor

Postby misac » Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:27 pm

PDH wrote:
It was Will Riker! Fucking awesome!

This show is messed up, btw. I just got caught up on recent episodes. The CGI one had a girl gagging on her own hair in a pretty overtly sexual way and PB basically eating herself and clearly getting off on it all with no explanation. You know, for kids!

How do they get away with this shit? :lol:


Almost better. :D

That ep was pretty crazy.
User avatar

CountD

Undead Member

Postby CountD » Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:10 pm

after last week's weak episode, this BMO episode came through.
User avatar

CountD

Undead Member

Postby CountD » Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:10 pm

KingPagla wrote:Image

Image

Image


http://amzn.to/YInRVz


I'll have to get this for the fam :lol:
User avatar

Schlemmer

Rain Partier

Postby Schlemmer » Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:16 pm

KingPagla wrote:Image

Image

Image


http://amzn.to/YInRVz

I am so buying this
User avatar

Schlemmer

Rain Partier

Postby Schlemmer » Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:55 pm

Image
User avatar

bkthomson

Rain Partier

Postby bkthomson » Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:58 pm

This show still freaks me out.

that is all.

:outhouse:
User avatar

CountD

Undead Member

Postby CountD » Thu May 02, 2013 1:41 pm

I have bumped this thread to annoy Punchy.

that is all

leave a comment with facebook


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: DJ Convoy, Earth-2 NoctourneM, FaceBook [Linkcheck], Glaeken, Google [Bot], Gray, MSNbot Media, pastajoe, Pharozonk, Pizza Dog, Spacedog, T.S.S.-72 and 41 guests