Wednesday, December 7, 2016 • Midnight Edition • "Good enough for government work!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Fox Cancels, Uncancels, But Really Cancels the Cleveland Show

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

LOLtron

Rain Partier

Postby LOLtron » Thu Apr 18, 2013 1:56 am

Fox Cancels, Uncancels, But Really Cancels the Cleveland Show

The Cleveland Show appears to be canceled OR MAYBE NOT!! Nah it's gone. OR IS IT?! No it's almost really gone.

The Family Guy spin-off appears to be nearing it's death knell with the Cartoon Brew first posting the animated program was canceled. A few hours later, Entertainment Weekly bounced back with an official statement from Fox saying they haven't officially made up their mind in renewing the animated show.

Translation? With all the other animated programs on Fox's Sunday Animation Domination (Family Guy, the Simpsons, American Dad, and Bob's Burgers) already renewed and it being the lone one not. Yeah, the show more than likely won't be returning next season.

However given the show has an 88 episode count that does mean you will be seeing the show plastered everywhere in syndication (from Cartoon Network's Adult Swim and TBS which have  begun doing just that) to more local networks. Who knows, maybe the Cleveland Show will return miraclously find it's audience in syndication like the show it was spun off from, Family Guy or Futurama. Nah,  somethings are better off dead, this being one of them.

Written or Contributed by Zechs

READ THIS ARTICLE ON THE FRONT PAGE, HUMANS!

SuperginraiX

Outhouse Editor

Postby SuperginraiX » Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:37 am

They always show commercials for the show on Adult Swim. I guess it's supposed to be funny? It's not. It is really not.

syxxpakk

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby syxxpakk » Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:13 am

I think it is. I enjoy it immensely and will miss it if it's gone.

covalesky

Expert Post Whore

Postby covalesky » Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:20 am

mediocre show imho

Keb

<( ' . ' )>

Postby Keb » Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:08 am

Show is terrible. I hope it gets canceled.

T.S.S.-72

Rain Partier

Postby T.S.S.-72 » Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:25 am

I thought it was cancelled years ago.

oogy

Zombie Guard

Postby oogy » Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:55 am

The Simpsons is the only show in that lineup that isn't complete crap, and even it's well past its prime.

GHERU

Rain Partier

Postby GHERU » Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:33 am

oogy wrote:The Simpsons is the only show in that lineup that isn't complete crap, and even it's well past its prime.

shut your whore mouth and leave Bob's Burgers alone

Rockman

Rain Partier

Postby Rockman » Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:59 am

Bob's Burgers is good.

Can't stand this show, I watched about five episodes in season 1 and gave up. Can't believe it has lasted this long. Can't believe American Dad has either.

oogy

Zombie Guard

Postby oogy » Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:03 am

GHERU wrote:shut your whore mouth and leave Bob's Burgers alone

I've watched it, but it just wasn't that funny to me. I thought I'd love it because of the cast. :smt102

Should I try it again?

avengingtitan

Rain Partier

Postby avengingtitan » Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:50 am

Its not my favorite show but its enjoyable. Bobs Burgers is awesome though.

Lord Simian

The Lord of the Monkeys

Postby Lord Simian » Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:06 pm

Bob's Burgers is fun, but the best episode of Bob's Burgers was this season's Archer premier.

American Dad is the worst. I'd watch three hours of Cleveland Show to avoid 15 minutes of American Dad. Unless they were 15 minutes of Patrick Stewart.

Grayson

Outhouse Drafter

Postby Grayson » Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:08 pm

oogy wrote:I've watched it, but it just wasn't that funny to me. I thought I'd love it because of the cast. :smt102

Should I try it again?

I would. I enjoyed the show when I first started watching it but it took me a few episodes to really appreciate how great it is.

Draco x

Fagorstorm

Postby Draco x » Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:14 pm

So if this show is cancelled does that mean Cleveland will go back to Family Guy then?

leave a comment with facebook