Saturday, December 3, 2016 • Evening Edition • "We're so sorry, DC. Please take us back."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Supergirl #19 Preview

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

User avatar

IvCNuB4

Staff Writer

Postby IvCNuB4 » Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:03 pm

Not to mention that the AI assumed it was interacting with Supergirl .. who is still a teen-ager ! :lol:
User avatar

bkthomson

Rain Partier

Postby bkthomson » Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:05 pm

IvCNuB4 wrote:Not to mention that the AI assumed it was interacting with Supergirl .. who is still a teen-ager ! :lol:


Oh, man. That is a good point.

I'm not going to go any further with this line of thought since it you really start inferring things about the computer and web casting that would be just gross.
User avatar

Grayson

Outhouse Drafter

Postby Grayson » Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:06 pm

IvCNuB4 wrote:Not to mention that the AI assumed it was interacting with Supergirl .. who is still a teen-ager ! :lol:


:shock:

Ok, the computer is definitely a pervert. :smt011
User avatar

bkthomson

Rain Partier

Postby bkthomson » Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:06 pm

Grayson wrote:
Obviously the computer was going to put her logo there but realized that her new logo sucks too.


"Sorry, Kara. Ran out of fabric."
User avatar

Grayson

Outhouse Drafter

Postby Grayson » Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:12 pm

bkthomson wrote:"Sorry, Kara. Ran out of fabric."


The Age of Ultron would be totally different in the DCnU! :oops:
User avatar

bkthomson

Rain Partier

Postby bkthomson » Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:14 pm

Grayson wrote:
The Age of Ultron would be totally different in the DCnU! :oops:


Or this is the first phase of Braniac's invasion of the DCnU.
User avatar

Grayson

Outhouse Drafter

Postby Grayson » Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:18 pm

bkthomson wrote:Or this is the first phase of Braniac's invasion of the DCnU.


The first 4 issues of Brainiac's Invasion would just be the surviving female heroes of the DCnU complaining about the new skintight outfits that Brainiac is forcing them to wear, while Wonder Woman sits in a hallway wondering what everyone is complaining about.
User avatar

Draco x

Fagorstorm

Postby Draco x » Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:52 pm

Grayson wrote:
The first 4 issues of Brainiac's Invasion would just be the surviving female heroes of the DCnU complaining about the new skintight outfits that Brainiac is forcing them to wear, while Wonder Woman sits in a hallway wondering what everyone is complaining about.


Beat me to a very good one here. :-D :-D :-D :-D

leave a comment with facebook


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests