Advertisement

Supergirl #19 Preview

This is the forum for previews. They'll also show up in The News Stand and The Asylum.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

IvCNuB4
User avatar
Staff Writer
 
Posts: 11658
Likes: 823 posts
Liked in: 553 posts
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:51 am
Location: Chicago, IL
Title: Stop messing with my TITLE !


Re: Supergirl #19 Preview

Postby IvCNuB4 » Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:03 pm

Not to mention that the AI assumed it was interacting with Supergirl .. who is still a teen-ager ! :lol:
Victorian Squid wrote:In a DC/Marvel cross-over "all your favorite Marvel characters would catch contextually-transmitted diseases and Steph infections."

Advertisement

bkthomson
User avatar
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE
 
Posts: 23440
Likes: 7 posts
Liked in: 46 posts
Joined: Mon Jul 07, 2008 2:14 pm
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Title: Invisible Man of the Outhouse


Re: Supergirl #19 Preview

Postby bkthomson » Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:05 pm

IvCNuB4 wrote:Not to mention that the AI assumed it was interacting with Supergirl .. who is still a teen-ager ! :lol:


Oh, man. That is a good point.

I'm not going to go any further with this line of thought since it you really start inferring things about the computer and web casting that would be just gross.
I used to have goals. They were evil goals, but they were goals. -- Dr. Heinz Doofenshmirtz

Dragavon wrote:He's being diplomatic again. :lol:

Zechs wrote:I have to repress you more. You're way too goodie two shoes.

Fat Ollie Weeks wrote:I swear to God, you are so boring sometimes I think you're just a stealth-mod-bot that Jude has coded.

Grayson
User avatar
Outhouse Drafter
 
Posts: 8973
Likes: 878 posts
Liked in: 1467 posts
Joined: Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:34 am
Location: The Darkest Timeline
Title: The Intersect
Formerly: Sakie


Re: Supergirl #19 Preview

Postby Grayson » Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:06 pm

IvCNuB4 wrote:Not to mention that the AI assumed it was interacting with Supergirl .. who is still a teen-ager ! :lol:


:shock:

Ok, the computer is definitely a pervert. :smt011
ImageImageImage

bkthomson
User avatar
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE
 
Posts: 23440
Likes: 7 posts
Liked in: 46 posts
Joined: Mon Jul 07, 2008 2:14 pm
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Title: Invisible Man of the Outhouse


Re: Supergirl #19 Preview

Postby bkthomson » Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:06 pm

Grayson wrote:
Obviously the computer was going to put her logo there but realized that her new logo sucks too.


"Sorry, Kara. Ran out of fabric."
I used to have goals. They were evil goals, but they were goals. -- Dr. Heinz Doofenshmirtz

Dragavon wrote:He's being diplomatic again. :lol:

Zechs wrote:I have to repress you more. You're way too goodie two shoes.

Fat Ollie Weeks wrote:I swear to God, you are so boring sometimes I think you're just a stealth-mod-bot that Jude has coded.

Grayson
User avatar
Outhouse Drafter
 
Posts: 8973
Likes: 878 posts
Liked in: 1467 posts
Joined: Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:34 am
Location: The Darkest Timeline
Title: The Intersect
Formerly: Sakie


Re: Supergirl #19 Preview

Postby Grayson » Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:12 pm

bkthomson wrote:"Sorry, Kara. Ran out of fabric."


The Age of Ultron would be totally different in the DCnU! :oops:
ImageImageImage

bkthomson
User avatar
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE
 
Posts: 23440
Likes: 7 posts
Liked in: 46 posts
Joined: Mon Jul 07, 2008 2:14 pm
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Title: Invisible Man of the Outhouse


Re: Supergirl #19 Preview

Postby bkthomson » Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:14 pm

Grayson wrote:
The Age of Ultron would be totally different in the DCnU! :oops:


Or this is the first phase of Braniac's invasion of the DCnU.
I used to have goals. They were evil goals, but they were goals. -- Dr. Heinz Doofenshmirtz

Dragavon wrote:He's being diplomatic again. :lol:

Zechs wrote:I have to repress you more. You're way too goodie two shoes.

Fat Ollie Weeks wrote:I swear to God, you are so boring sometimes I think you're just a stealth-mod-bot that Jude has coded.

Grayson
User avatar
Outhouse Drafter
 
Posts: 8973
Likes: 878 posts
Liked in: 1467 posts
Joined: Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:34 am
Location: The Darkest Timeline
Title: The Intersect
Formerly: Sakie


Re: Supergirl #19 Preview

Postby Grayson » Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:18 pm

bkthomson wrote:Or this is the first phase of Braniac's invasion of the DCnU.


The first 4 issues of Brainiac's Invasion would just be the surviving female heroes of the DCnU complaining about the new skintight outfits that Brainiac is forcing them to wear, while Wonder Woman sits in a hallway wondering what everyone is complaining about.
ImageImageImage

Draco x
User avatar
Zombie Guard
 
Posts: 9462
Likes: 1986 posts
Liked in: 466 posts
Joined: Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:51 am


Re: Supergirl #19 Preview

Postby Draco x » Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:52 pm

Grayson wrote:
The first 4 issues of Brainiac's Invasion would just be the surviving female heroes of the DCnU complaining about the new skintight outfits that Brainiac is forcing them to wear, while Wonder Woman sits in a hallway wondering what everyone is complaining about.


Beat me to a very good one here. :-D :-D :-D :-D

leave a comment with facebook

Previous

Return to Previews



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests

Advertisement