Monday, May 30, 2016 • Afternoon Edition • "But first you're gonna blow me!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Legion Of Super Heroes #19 Preview

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

LOLtron

Rain Partier

Postby LOLtron » Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:36 am

Legion Of Super Heroes #19 Preview

The Legion of Super-Heroes is lost and hurtling into the sun—is it possible to save them all?

Source: Comics Continuum

The thirty-first century is powered entirely by quark-based technology... and something, somehow, has just knocked it all out. Everything from systems keeping artificial planets spinning to basic broadcast technologies are down for the count, and if that's not bad enough, the Fatal Five are back and are living up to their name.

Written by:  Paul Levitz
Art by: Scott Kolins, Jeff Johnson
Cover by:  JJ Kirby
32 pages
U.S. Price:  $2.99 
On Sale:  April 17, 2013

Written or Contributed by IvCNuB4

READ THIS ARTICLE ON THE FRONT PAGE, HUMANS!

Juan Cena

DANG!

Postby Juan Cena » Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:52 am

Actually the artists are Scott Kollins and Jeff Johnson, but what do you expect from the circular firing squad that is DC.

And if the kill Mon-El... :smt013 :smt013 :smt013 :smt013 :smt013 :smt013 :smt013 :smt013 :smt013 :smt013 :smt013 :smt013

S.F. Jude Terror

OMCTO

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:53 am

Blah blah neo-classic legion blah blah paul levitz blah blah dan and the gang blah.

Amoebas

Son of Stein

Postby Amoebas » Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:19 am

S.F. Jude Terror wrote:Blah blah neo-classic legion blah blah paul levitz blah blah dan and the gang blah.

Whatever you're responding to... :smt044

IvCNuB4

Staff Writer

Postby IvCNuB4 » Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:16 pm

Nac Juan, you can rest easy. For this issue at least :wink:

Juan Cena

DANG!

Postby Juan Cena » Sat Apr 20, 2013 5:38 pm

IvCNuB4 wrote:Nac Juan, you can rest easy. For this issue at least :wink:

Yeah, he only got his arm cut off. :smt013 (Perfect timing there, Levitz)

And they apparently killed off Jaques and Polar Boy. :smt013

And Emerald Empress does look stupid with that Hela knockoff hairstyle.

And neither Scott Kollins or the other guy can draw worth a crap,

IvCNuB4

Staff Writer

Postby IvCNuB4 » Sat Apr 20, 2013 6:16 pm

Doesn't count unless you see the body. :D Their "death" was very similar to Star Boy's.
And we never really saw what happened to Sun Boy either. Tinya's team just made an assumption based on what they saw after the fact.

I bet we haven't seen the last of these guys.

Juan Cena

DANG!

Postby Juan Cena » Sat Apr 20, 2013 6:42 pm

IvCNuB4 wrote:Doesn't count unless you see the body. :D Their "death" was very similar to Star Boy's.
And we never really saw what happened to Sun Boy either. Tinya's team just made an assumption based on what they saw after the fact.

I bet we haven't seen the last of these guys.

I wish I could be that optimistic. There is that rumor Rich had about the team downsizing and being more like the Justice League. Which is the stupidest idea ever.

leave a comment with facebook