Advertisement

The All-New Movie codes thread.

This is the main board on The Outhouse, where Outhousers talk about everything. No topics are off limits, and it doesn't have to be about comics. All the topics from the other boards also show up in The Asylum, so you never have to leave1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

VaderTheTrader
Swedish Pinata of Death

Liked in: 229 posts
Title: Dark Lord of the Sith

Re: Free Ultraviolet and digital copy movies

Postby VaderTheTrader » Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:15 pm

Perhaps someone on the board that does have the digital copy disc of Wreck it Ralph could open the cd copy the code inside the iTunesInfo file & send it to The Flying Waffle?

Advertisement

theflyingwaffle
Mad Hatter

Liked in: 12 posts

Postby theflyingwaffle » Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:19 pm

VaderTheTrader wrote:
Is that the only one you need?

Yeah, as of right now that is the only code I have that needs a disc, and I am not even positive if the code will work or not.

vu3730
Steroid User

Liked in: 0 post

Postby vu3730 » Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:34 pm

I have the digital copy disc if you want me to email you the file...Just PM with your email and I'll try to shoot it on over!

theflyingwaffle
Mad Hatter

Liked in: 12 posts

Postby theflyingwaffle » Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:56 pm

vu3730 wrote:I have the digital copy disc if you want me to email you the file...Just PM with your email and I'll try to shoot it on over!

Ok, I messaged you.

theofficialagp
Mad Hatter

Postby theofficialagp » Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:12 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:I've played Injustice, and have been enjoying it. The super moves, transitions, interactive stages, clashes, all the DC cameos, and in game graphics are awesome. The single player modes are deep, with an enjoyable story. I like having all the characters and stages unlocked from the beginning too. You can unlock new outfits, concept art, music, etc...

The moves list seems more limited than other fighting games. Also the cutscene graphics are worse than the in game graphics. I haven't had a chance to try out any online play yet.

Ill probably end up getting it lol

Arion
Twenty-Something

Liked in: 107 posts
Title: www.artbyarion.blogspot.com

Postby Arion » Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:22 am

VaderTheTrader wrote:
Pretty easy actually. Ready2Play actually taught me how to do it. You need the iTunes file or the code that is in the iTunes file saved to a USB memory stick drive that only has that on it. You save the file as an .xml file & when you plug in the USB drive with iTunes on it acts as if the digital redemption disc has been inserted. Any specific movies you need the .xml file for?

Where did you learn how to do this? I'm amazed.

groo21
Opera Singer

Title: Groo21

Postby groo21 » Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:51 am

i just noticed like 6 of my movies on vudu are sd when they used to be hdx. lawless, hotel transylvania, public enemies, bridesmaids, goon, adjustment bureau that ive noticed. Anyone else have this? Support told me just because theyre from blurays doesnt mean they wont be sd.

groo21
Opera Singer

Postby groo21 » Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:54 am

groo21 wrote:i just noticed like 6 of my movies on vudu are sd when they used to be hdx. lawless, hotel transylvania, public enemies, bridesmaids, goon, hp deathly hallows pt 2. adjustment bureau that ive noticed. Anyone else have this? Support told me just because theyre from blurays doesnt mean they wont be sd.

bazdaman
Flying Mongoose

Liked in: 3 posts

Postby bazdaman » Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:40 pm

groo21 wrote:i just noticed like 6 of my movies on vudu are sd when they used to be hdx. lawless, hotel transylvania, public enemies, bridesmaids, goon, adjustment bureau that ive noticed. Anyone else have this? Support told me just because theyre from blurays doesnt mean they wont be sd.

It's upto the studios as to what they want to give. Sometimes it does mention at the back of the bluray box whether it'll redeem in SD or HD

Arion
Twenty-Something

Postby Arion » Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:57 pm

Ah, HD versus old definition, eh?

VaderTheTrader
Swedish Pinata of Death

Postby VaderTheTrader » Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:00 pm

Arion wrote:
Where did you learn how to do this? I'm amazed.

Another member: Ready2Play taught me how to do it. It's come in very handy quite a few times already.

VaderTheTrader
Swedish Pinata of Death

Postby VaderTheTrader » Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:06 pm

groo21 wrote:i just noticed like 6 of my movies on vudu are sd when they used to be hdx. lawless, hotel transylvania, public enemies, bridesmaids, goon, adjustment bureau that ive noticed. Anyone else have this? Support told me just because theyre from blurays doesnt mean they wont be sd.

Are you sure they were HDX when you 1st redeemed them? I've had quite a few redeem as SD even though they came from blu-ray. I've heard you can complain to vudu though & they'll upgrade them to HDX. I did that through Flixster for A Very Harold & Kumar Christmas & they upgraded it to HDX then a few days later I read either on amazon or walmart's website that the digital copy is supposed to redeem only in SD but at that point they had already upped it to HDX for me. It all depends on how the person who gets your support request wants to handle it.
Last edited by VaderTheTrader on Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

groo21
Opera Singer

Postby groo21 » Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:43 pm

yeah i think i just got a bad person. Ive heard that now from others that even though its blu it doesnt redeem hdx neccasarily i may have just assumed and not noticed i guess.

Arion
Twenty-Something

Postby Arion » Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:45 am

VaderTheTrader wrote:
Another member: Ready2Play taught me how to do it. It's come in very handy quite a few times already.

Very handy, indeed.

StaticVic
Mad Hatter

Title: Lavish Life style
Formerly: Teflon Don

Postby StaticVic » Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:44 pm

I know this was awhile ago but to answer whoever asked (20 something pages ago lol) if Broken City was a good movie. :) well after just finishing it 2 minutes ago i can say that its an enjoyable movie. a bit predictable but not in the sense where you know wtf will happen and it just ruins the experience for you. and also I got the game Injustice when it came out. the battle edition from gamestop that came with a bunch of extras including a fight stick. the game is great, the graphics are amazing, and the story is griping. I sat through and played the story in 1 sitting because I kept wanting to know what happens next. the online play is fun but can be frustrating if you suck lol
"I think they want us to come and find them." - Dr. Elizabeth Shaw

leave a comment with facebook

PreviousNext

Return to The Asylum