Advertisement

Superman is more important than Lois Lane

Discuss the latest comic book news and front page articles, read or post your own reviews of comics, and talk about anything comic book related. Threads from the two subforums below will also show up here. News Stand topics can also be read and posted in from The Asylum.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Zero
User avatar
Zombie Guard
 
Posts: 9224
Likes: 18 posts
Liked in: 59 posts
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2006 7:00 am
Location: The Frozen North
Title: Last Man on Earth
Formerly: Armin Tamzarian


Re: Superman is more important than Lois Lane

Postby Zero » Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:32 pm

doombug wrote:Sincere and not at all sarcastic question: I thought you hated tumblr? :smt017


Punchy and Tumblr = Smeagol and The One Ring

Advertisement

guitarsmashley
User avatar
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE
 
Posts: 15971
Likes: 191 posts
Liked in: 273 posts
Joined: Sun Apr 02, 2006 12:53 pm
Title: Self Important


Re: Superman is more important than Lois Lane

Postby guitarsmashley » Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:32 pm

Punchy wrote:
I'm not even reading the responses at this point.

I may write an apology piece or something to try and clarify my points tomorrow.


Don't you dare, enjoy the exposure something you wrote is getting. This is a great thing. You need to enjoy it.
doombug wrote:You really are the george carlin of the outhouse. that's fucking hilarious.


doombug wrote:and yeah, Yoni called it. :drunk



I feel like a condemned building with a brand new flag pole.
- Les Paul

Image

Zechs
User avatar
Outhouse Editor
 
Posts: 43770
Likes: 112 posts
Liked in: 169 posts
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2006 9:10 pm
Location: From Parts Unknown
Title: Deposted Despot
Formerly: Blight, Deacon Frost, Heinrich Himmler of S_D


Online


Re: Superman is more important than Lois Lane

Postby Zechs » Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:32 pm

bkthomson wrote:
Yeah, DC Women Kicking Ass already has the OH on their list of sites to take down once they conquer the world.


No she doesn't. I've been insured to be given full control over the site on the day of her impending rule of the world. That and control over Australia.
Image
Image

Image


sdsichero wrote:
I especially like and admire Zechs. He's everything I wish I could be!

Dragavon wrote:Zechs... is...

Zechs...is...

I can't say it. It's too horrible. Zechs...is...not...wrong...

bkthomson
User avatar
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE
 
Posts: 23386
Likes: 7 posts
Liked in: 34 posts
Joined: Mon Jul 07, 2008 2:14 pm
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Title: Invisible Man of the Outhouse


Re: Superman is more important than Lois Lane

Postby bkthomson » Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:32 pm

Zero wrote:Follow it up with a post about Gail Simone and your opinions on her work.


Hey, he is saving that for his new blog DC Men Kicking YOUR Ass. :P
I used to have goals. They were evil goals, but they were goals. -- Dr. Heinz Doofenshmirtz

Dragavon wrote:He's being diplomatic again. :lol:

Zechs wrote:I have to repress you more. You're way too goodie two shoes.

Fat Ollie Weeks wrote:I swear to God, you are so boring sometimes I think you're just a stealth-mod-bot that Jude has coded.

bkthomson
User avatar
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE
 
Posts: 23386
Likes: 7 posts
Liked in: 34 posts
Joined: Mon Jul 07, 2008 2:14 pm
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Title: Invisible Man of the Outhouse


Re: Superman is more important than Lois Lane

Postby bkthomson » Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:33 pm

guitarsmashley wrote:
Don't you dare, enjoy the exposure something you wrote is getting. This is a great thing. You need to enjoy it.


Agree.
I used to have goals. They were evil goals, but they were goals. -- Dr. Heinz Doofenshmirtz

Dragavon wrote:He's being diplomatic again. :lol:

Zechs wrote:I have to repress you more. You're way too goodie two shoes.

Fat Ollie Weeks wrote:I swear to God, you are so boring sometimes I think you're just a stealth-mod-bot that Jude has coded.

bkthomson
User avatar
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE
 
Posts: 23386
Likes: 7 posts
Liked in: 34 posts
Joined: Mon Jul 07, 2008 2:14 pm
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Title: Invisible Man of the Outhouse


Re: Superman is more important than Lois Lane

Postby bkthomson » Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:34 pm

Zechs wrote:
No she doesn't. I've been insured to be given full control over the site on the day of her impending rule of the world. That and control over Australia.


you'll have an easier time controlling Australia than this place.
I used to have goals. They were evil goals, but they were goals. -- Dr. Heinz Doofenshmirtz

Dragavon wrote:He's being diplomatic again. :lol:

Zechs wrote:I have to repress you more. You're way too goodie two shoes.

Fat Ollie Weeks wrote:I swear to God, you are so boring sometimes I think you're just a stealth-mod-bot that Jude has coded.

Punchy
User avatar
Staff Writer
 
Posts: 34401
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 52 posts
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2006 10:27 am
Location: UK
Title: Shitlord


Re: Superman is more important than Lois Lane

Postby Punchy » Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:34 pm

doombug wrote:Sincere and not at all sarcastic question: I thought you hated tumblr? :smt017


I hate the culture of its' users, but as a way to post my own Blog posts, it's really easy to use and looks pretty good for free.

Victorian Squid
User avatar
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE
 
Posts: 31777
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 2 posts
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2008 10:04 am
Formerly: Schmormerly


Re: Superman is more important than Lois Lane

Postby Victorian Squid » Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:34 pm

Punchy wrote:
Seriously?

I might just delete it, I didn't want to piss people off so much.


[chicken noises]

Stand By Your Man-splaining.

Punchy
User avatar
Staff Writer
 
Posts: 34401
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 52 posts
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2006 10:27 am
Location: UK
Title: Shitlord


Re: Superman is more important than Lois Lane

Postby Punchy » Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:34 pm

Zero wrote:
Punchy and Tumblr = Smeagol and The One Ring


This is also true.

Punchy
User avatar
Staff Writer
 
Posts: 34401
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 52 posts
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2006 10:27 am
Location: UK
Title: Shitlord


Re: Superman is more important than Lois Lane

Postby Punchy » Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:35 pm

Victorian Squid wrote:
[chicken noises]

Stand By Your Man-splaining.


Is that like man-scaping?

doombug
User avatar
Staff Writer
 
Posts: 13118
Likes: 285 posts
Liked in: 95 posts
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:48 pm
Location: Holden, Ma


Re: Superman is more important than Lois Lane

Postby doombug » Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:36 pm

Punchy wrote:
I hate the culture of its' users, but as a way to post my own Blog posts, it's really easy to use and looks pretty good for free.

check your facebook by the way, tagged you on something that should cheer you up a bit.

Punchy
User avatar
Staff Writer
 
Posts: 34401
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 52 posts
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2006 10:27 am
Location: UK
Title: Shitlord


Re: Superman is more important than Lois Lane

Postby Punchy » Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:37 pm

doombug wrote:check your facebook by the way, tagged you on something that should cheer you up a bit.


Saw it.

Cheers, man.

Zechs
User avatar
Outhouse Editor
 
Posts: 43770
Likes: 112 posts
Liked in: 169 posts
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2006 9:10 pm
Location: From Parts Unknown
Title: Deposted Despot
Formerly: Blight, Deacon Frost, Heinrich Himmler of S_D


Online


Re: Superman is more important than Lois Lane

Postby Zechs » Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:37 pm

Zero wrote:Follow it up with a post about Gail Simone and your opinions on her work.

Image
Image

Image


sdsichero wrote:
I especially like and admire Zechs. He's everything I wish I could be!

Dragavon wrote:Zechs... is...

Zechs...is...

I can't say it. It's too horrible. Zechs...is...not...wrong...

Victorian Squid
User avatar
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE
 
Posts: 31777
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 2 posts
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2008 10:04 am
Formerly: Schmormerly


Re: Superman is more important than Lois Lane

Postby Victorian Squid » Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:41 pm

Punchy wrote:
Is that like man-scaping?


No, that's what DCWomenKickingAss plan to do with all the dead bodies of the patriarchy after the TUMBLR revolution. A little decorative man-scaping.

Zero
User avatar
Zombie Guard
 
Posts: 9224
Likes: 18 posts
Liked in: 59 posts
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2006 7:00 am
Location: The Frozen North
Title: Last Man on Earth
Formerly: Armin Tamzarian


Re: Superman is more important than Lois Lane

Postby Zero » Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:46 pm

Oh man "congratulations on being a giant shitlord with no actual reading comprehension. " That should be your user title.

leave a comment with facebook

PreviousNext

Return to The News Stand



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: NoctourneM, Yahoo [Bot] and 120 guests

Advertisement