Friday, September 30, 2016 • Midnight Edition • "Something about hobo piss."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

The All-New Movie codes thread.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

GiveWarAChance

PЦИKЧ ВЯЁ&#106

Postby GiveWarAChance » Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:38 am

After paying for standard shipping on Amazon, and getting my movies on Saturday, I decided to go with the free shipping this week. It looks like I'll get my movies today. What is wrong with this picture?

carkey

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby carkey » Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:54 am

Paying for shipping doesn't pay? ;)

Arion

Twenty-Something

Postby Arion » Wed Apr 24, 2013 12:52 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:After paying for standard shipping on Amazon, and getting my movies on Saturday, I decided to go with the free shipping this week. It looks like I'll get my movies today. What is wrong with this picture?

Why didn't you choose free shipping before?

GiveWarAChance

PЦИKЧ ВЯЁ&#106

Postby GiveWarAChance » Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:18 pm

Arion wrote:
Why didn't you choose free shipping before?

I thought it would arrive faster. Crazy, I know.

VaderTheTrader

rubber spoon

Postby VaderTheTrader » Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:10 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:After paying for standard shipping on Amazon, and getting my movies on Saturday, I decided to go with the free shipping this week. It looks like I'll get my movies today. What is wrong with this picture?

What movies did you order?

GiveWarAChance

PЦИKЧ ВЯЁ&#106

Postby GiveWarAChance » Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:18 pm

VaderTheTrader wrote:
What movies did you order?

Thale and The Impossible.

VaderTheTrader

rubber spoon

Postby VaderTheTrader » Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:19 pm

I would have figured Gangster Squad would be on your list. Not into Emma Stone?

GiveWarAChance

PЦИKЧ ВЯЁ&#106

Postby GiveWarAChance » Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:23 pm

VaderTheTrader wrote:I would have figured Gangster Squad would be on your list. Not into Emma Stone?

Did you watch the movie? Is it any good? I don't know that much about it. Emma Stone is fine.

VaderTheTrader

rubber spoon

Postby VaderTheTrader » Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:26 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:Did you watch the movie? Is it any good? I don't know that much about it. Emma Stone is fine.

Didn't watch it yet but will either Friday or Saturday night. I'll let you know. I heard it was pretty bad but I wanted to see it just for Emma Stone

TheWolverine

Peanut

Postby TheWolverine » Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:30 pm

VaderTheTrader wrote:
Didn't watch it yet but will either Friday or Saturday night. I'll let you know. I heard it was pretty bad but I wanted to see it just for Emma Stone

It was quite a disappointing movie. Don't go into it with high expectations.

By the way how does this thread work, I'm new here. I should be getting some twilight codes tomorrow of which I am only going to use the iTunes, do I just put a post up with the movie and give it to the first person who asks for it?

GiveWarAChance

PЦИKЧ ВЯЁ&#106

Postby GiveWarAChance » Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:31 pm

TheWolverine wrote:

By the way how does this thread work, I'm new here. I should be getting some twilight codes tomorrow of which I am only going to use the iTunes, do I just put a post up with the movie and give it to the first person who asks for it?

That's generally how things work. The problem is that since you are new you can't PM people yet. You need 10 posts to be able to do that.

VaderTheTrader

rubber spoon

Postby VaderTheTrader » Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:33 pm

TheWolverine wrote:

Welcome to the thread! Ya that's generally how it works however you won't be able to PM anyone until you've posted at least 10 times.

GiveWarAChance

PЦИKЧ ВЯЁ&#106

Postby GiveWarAChance » Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:34 pm

VaderTheTrader wrote:
Welcome to the thread! Ya that's generally how it works however you won't be able to PM anyone until you've posted at least 10 times.

Too slow! :P

TheWolverine

Peanut

Postby TheWolverine » Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:35 pm

VaderTheTrader wrote:

Thanks guys.

Time to get this post count up then.

VaderTheTrader

rubber spoon

Postby VaderTheTrader » Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:37 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:Too slow! :P

Ya I noticed I was almost word for word there but at least I welcomed him to the thread!

leave a comment with facebook