Advertisement

The Official Outhouse All Wrestling Thread!

This is the main board on The Outhouse, where Outhousers talk about everything. No topics are off limits, and it doesn't have to be about comics. All the topics from the other boards also show up in The Asylum, so you never have to leave1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Johnny Smith
Swedish Pinata of Death

Liked in: 0 post
Title: Metadata Broker

Re: The Official Outhouse All Wrestling Thread!

Postby Johnny Smith » Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:56 am

I like that Ryback is making references to "super Cena" :-D

Advertisement

misac
Outhouse Editor

Postby misac » Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:03 pm

Grayson wrote:
Alright I am not trying to be a jerk at all but serious question: Is this something that people really want to see? I can't imagine that there is really that large of a demand for the WWE Divas, especially the current batch, that they would need their own show. :smt102

E just airs garbage so I don’t see why this won’t fit just as well. :P

misac
Outhouse Editor

Postby misac » Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:10 pm

Tattooed Jesus wrote:So RAW from England was pretty damn good last night, especially because of the very vocal and entertaining crowd once again and the Undertaker/Hell No vs Shield match! So far this year the best matches of the year have been on RAW: Punk vs Cena and last nights Six Man match are my favorite matches of the year!

I have to give major kudos to the Shield, they are probably the greatest 3 man team since the Freebirds and probably the greatest working faction since the original 4 Horsemen. They just work so well together that it is insane, the way they individually compliment the others is fantastic to watch. I don't know of any other 3 guys that have made such an amazing impact upon their debut in such a short amount of time.

I thought the crowd was kind of quiet up until the six man tag match. But it felt like they weren’t miced right.

And speaking of the six man, what a good match. Watched it again before going to bed and kept Raw on the DVR to watch it again.

I especially liked Seth Rollins. His selling to Bryan was great. And then taunting Undertaker and his reaction was so great.

Kerny
Review Grouper

Title: All-American American

Postby Kerny » Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:22 pm

Tattooed Jesus wrote:So RAW from England was pretty damn good last night, especially because of the very vocal and entertaining crowd once again and the Undertaker/Hell No vs Shield match! So far this year the best matches of the year have been on RAW: Punk vs Cena and last nights Six Man match are my favorite matches of the year!

I have to give major kudos to the Shield, they are probably the greatest 3 man team since the Freebirds and probably the greatest working faction since the original 4 Horsemen. They just work so well together that it is insane, the way they individually compliment the others is fantastic to watch. I don't know of any other 3 guys that have made such an amazing impact upon their debut in such a short amount of time.

That 6 man tag was boss! The Undertaker going nuts at Rollins taunting was awesome

misac
Outhouse Editor

Postby misac » Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:24 pm

Punchy wrote:Excellent, excellent RAW this week, and I'm not just saying that because it was in the UK.

The 6-Man tag was amazing. I love how dominant The Shield were, they kicked ass and arrived in a fucking helicopter. It was crazy cool to see The Undertaker in the same ring as new guys like The Shield (and also Bryan), and cool to have him in a match that's not at Wrestlemania and therefore not a foregone conclusion. I also loved how much the crowd were behind Daniel Bryan, those 'YES' chants were loud as hell.

And then, The Shield not only beat The Undertaker, but they then ambush Ryback at the end! I've seen some people online complain about them retreating, but it makes sense. 1) They would be knackered after their match and 2) Cena had a chair.

I really liked the Cena/Ryback/Foley stuff, it was very effective, what with Cena faking out to run away, but then coming back in, and Ryback is working really well for me as a bad guy, he's saying more stuff, and what he says is good, like insulting Mick Foley, which was epic. Ryback may not rule quite yet, but he's getting there.

I was disappointed that Wade Barrett didn't have a match in the UK show, but they kind of made up for it by having William Regal fight Fandango.

Jericho/Ziggler was kind of meh, we've seen that match waaaay too much lately, but I did like all of the backstage stuff with Ziggler and his crew. AJ calling him 'Zigglypuff' was great, and I like the subtle hints of rivalry between him and Big E. It was also cool that Big E and AJ had matches of their own tonight. Langston decimated Zack Ryder, and AJ won a battle royal to become Divas No.1 Contender. The match between AJ and Kaitlyn has been much anticipated, I hope it's good. I liked how AJ's strategy was to just be knocked out for the entire match, I wonder if she actually was playing possum. She's so great as a crazy villain.

Team Rhodes Scholars and Tons Of Funk had 2 singles matches against each other that were OK, Sandow won the first and Tensai the second. I'm a big Rhodes Scholars fan so I was glad to see one of them win, and as I said, both matches were short but enjoyable.

What else... Oh yeah, Paul Heyman is awesome and it's cool that Triple H is not rambling on like he is prone to do, he's keeping it short and keeping it bad-ass. That Pedigree was boss.

I love how Regal can go from meanest motherfucker to prancing around.

I hope they don’t break up Ziggler/Big E any time soon. I like the three of them together. That backstage segment was pretty funny.

The super kick on AJ was super rad. Tamina is pretty good, wish they’d use her more. Really hated the reason the Bellas weren’t in the match. They cheated on Smackdown so they weren’t allowed to compete for the #1 contendership. What about Jericho getting screwed over, does he get another shot to make it a four way at the PPV? There should at least be consistency on the rules.

Grayson
Outhouse Drafter

Title: The Intersect
Formerly: Sakie

Postby Grayson » Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:57 pm

:lol:

Can't believe that SuperCena would blatantly take advantage of Ryback like that. The poor guy just got attacked by the Shield and then you're going to turn around and blindside him with one of the lamest finishing moves of all time? Not cool Cena. :smt011

GLX

Outhouse Editor

Title: Leader of The Society

Postby GLX » Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:02 pm

john lewis wrote:Everyone but GLX has no taste.

Punchy
Staff Writer

Title: This guy, right?

Postby Punchy » Wed Apr 24, 2013 12:10 pm

So has everyone seen the Smackdown Spoilers?

The Undertaker Vs Dean Ambrose in a singles match!

Wade Barrett Vs William Regal!

misac
Outhouse Editor

Postby misac » Wed Apr 24, 2013 12:30 pm

Grayson wrote:

:lol:

Can't believe that SuperCena would blatantly take advantage of Ryback like that. The poor guy just got attacked by the Shield and then you're going to turn around and blindside him with one of the lamest finishing moves of all time? Not cool Cena. :smt011

He really is the biggest bad guy. He even has gullible children cheering him on.

misac
Outhouse Editor

Postby misac » Wed Apr 24, 2013 12:31 pm

Punchy wrote:So has everyone seen the Smackdown Spoilers?

The Undertaker Vs Dean Ambrose in a singles match!

Wade Barrett Vs William Regal!

Oh man! Should be a great show!

Bianco
Motherfucker from Hell

Postby Bianco » Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:55 pm

Micheal Bay tells Rock to "grow up" and stop wrestling 300lb men

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/2 ... 41020.html

Logan.1179
penile prisoner

Title: WoCka wOCkA ...
Formerly: Log-Man

Postby Logan.1179 » Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:19 pm

Just found a fun little pic...

syxxpakk
Wrasslin' Fan

Title: The Wrasslin' Fan

Postby syxxpakk » Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:11 pm

Paul London makes his ROH return after almost a decade on May 4.

When you're as good as Chael, you can only call out people worse than you.

@syxxpakk on the Twitter.

misac
Outhouse Editor

Postby misac » Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:46 pm

syxxpakk wrote:Paul London makes his ROH return after almost a decade on May 4.

But it's to replace Marufuji. :-(

misac
Outhouse Editor

Postby misac » Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:46 pm

Log-Man wrote:Just found a fun little pic...

Awesome.

leave a comment with facebook

PreviousNext

Return to The Asylum