Advertisement

Whedon CONFIRMS 'Brother Sister Act' For "Avengers 2"

This is the main board on The Outhouse, where Outhousers talk about everything. No topics are off limits, and it doesn't have to be about comics. All the topics from the other boards also show up in The Asylum, so you never have to leave1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

e_galston
Staff Writer

Liked in: 2 posts
Formerly: Sitebreaker

Re: Whedon Hints 'Brother Sister Act' For

Postby e_galston » Fri Apr 26, 2013 2:44 pm

avengingtitan wrote:Its not gonna be Quicksilver/Scarlet Witch. The probable answer is Alistair and Alysande Stuart. They are a military officer and Scientist brother and sister.

but aren't they more connected to the X-side of the Marvel universe??

Advertisement

avengingtitan
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 4 posts

Postby avengingtitan » Fri Apr 26, 2013 2:49 pm

e_galston wrote:
but aren't they more connected to the X-side of the Marvel universe??

Excalibur. They ran the Weird Happenings Organization (W.H.O.) With all the stuff happening it makes sense there would be a group out there that researched the paranormal that is outside of SHIELD. Plus it would show this is a world since its a British organization, not just an American movie universe.
Checkout my new Ebay Store.
Plenty of great stuff
http://www.ebay.com/usr/pennsylvanias_best_comics

Grayson
Outhouse Drafter

Liked in: 0 post
Title: The Intersect
Formerly: Sakie

Postby Grayson » Fri Apr 26, 2013 3:05 pm

avengingtitan wrote:Its not gonna be Quicksilver/Scarlet Witch. The probable answer is Alistair and Alysande Stuart. They are a military officer and Scientist brother and sister.

I don't know man. I think it's a pretty safe bet that these characters are supposed to be Quicksilver and the Scarlet Witch. Granted, the Marvel Cinematic Universe is growing each year but at the end of the day there is only so much room in the Avengers films. They are going to go with fan favorites instead of obscure characters.
ImageImageImage

e_galston
Staff Writer

Postby e_galston » Fri Apr 26, 2013 3:09 pm

Grayson wrote:
I don't know man. I think it's a pretty safe bet that these characters are supposed to be Quicksilver and the Scarlet Witch. Granted, the Marvel Cinematic Universe is growing each year but at the end of the day there is only so much room in the Avengers films. They are going to go with fan favorites instead of obscure characters.

especially with Feige making a point to say that they can actually use Wanda and Pietro... it makes complete sense that Whedon is talking Wanda and Pietro... i know people have suggested T'Challa and Shuri, but Shuri isn't that well known... Wanda and Pietro have been connected to the avengers longer than the x-men in a way (especially Wanda)

Draco x
penile prisoner

Postby Draco x » Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:40 pm

Who?

Draco x
penile prisoner

Postby Draco x » Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:46 pm

avengingtitan wrote:Excalibur. They ran the Weird Happenings Organization (W.H.O.) With all the stuff happening it makes sense there would be a group out there that researched the paranormal that is outside of SHIELD. Plus it would show this is a world since its a British organization, not just an American movie universe.

Never heard of these characters until you mentioned them.

Draco x
penile prisoner

Postby Draco x » Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:51 pm

e_galston wrote:
especially with Feige making a point to say that they can actually use Wanda and Pietro... it makes complete sense that Whedon is talking Wanda and Pietro... i know people have suggested T'Challa and Shuri, but Shuri isn't that well known... Wanda and Pietro have been connected to the avengers longer than the x-men in a way (especially Wanda)

Black Panther and Shuri would be awesome though. Does anyone know if Disney has the rights to Black Panther by chance? I know off hand that Wesley Snipes has been trying to do a movie as the main character but the movie is still in development hell.

e_galston
Staff Writer

Postby e_galston » Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:43 pm

draco x wrote:
Black Panther and Shuri would be awesome though. Does anyone know if Disney has the rights to Black Panther by chance? I know off hand that Wesley Snipes has been trying to do a movie as the main character but the movie is still in development hell.

pretty sure they do, i remember hearing a rumor a few weeks ago that i think Morris Chestnut said something about potentially talking to Marvel about it...

Grayson
Outhouse Drafter

Title: The Intersect
Formerly: Sakie

Postby Grayson » Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:49 pm

draco x wrote:Does anyone know if Disney has the rights to Black Panther by chance?

From what I have read on-line, Marvel Studios does have the rights to use Black Panther.
ImageImageImage

Draco x
penile prisoner

Postby Draco x » Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:59 pm

e_galston wrote:
pretty sure they do, i remember hearing a rumor a few weeks ago that i think Morris Chestnut said something about potentially talking to Marvel about it...

I like Morris Chestnut and all but I would prefer Michael Jai White as T'Challa over him and Wesley Snipes. However, I do think that Morris Chestnut would be a shoe-in for Luke Cage though.

Draco x
penile prisoner

Postby Draco x » Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:00 pm

Grayson wrote:
From what I have read on-line, Marvel Studios does have the rights to use Black Panther.

Glad to hear. Chances are they will have BP show up in an Avengers film before giving him his own movie.

IvCNuB4
Zombie Guard

Whedon Confirms 'Brother Sister Act' For "Avengers 2"

Postby IvCNuB4 » Fri May 17, 2013 4:17 pm

And now Whedon has confirmed it's Quicksilver and the Scarlet Witch

Speaking with IGN.com this week at ABC’s upfront presentation in New York City, Whedon confirmed that he was indeed referring to the mutant children of Magneto, and explained the he finds them intriguing.
-
Victorian Squid wrote:In a DC/Marvel cross-over "all your favorite Marvel characters would catch contextually-transmitted diseases and Steph infections."

leave a comment with facebook

Previous

Return to The Asylum