*Membership spots not really limited!
*Membership spots not really limited!
According to an Amazon.com pre-order listing, Shout! Factory has set a July 30th release date for The Angry Beavers - The Complete Series on DVD. The 10-disc set will cost $29.93 SRP
The Legend of Korra made its big debut last year on Nickelodeon and IGN can now reveal details on the Book One DVD and Blu-Ray for the popular follow up series to Avatar: The Last Airbender.
Fans will be able to pick up The Legend of Korra Book One: Air on July 16th, 2013, which collects all twelve episodes of the series so far.
The Legend of Korra will mark the first TV series Nickelodeon has ever released on Blu-ray, and the Blu-ray will contain exclusive special features, including:
Audio Commentaries from series creators, cast and crew for all 12 episodes.
Series creators' Favorite Scenes: Eight Animatics
While there will be select audio commentaries on the DVD, the Blu-ray will be the only release to have commentaries on every single episode. There will also be an additional special feature that is available on both the DVD and Blu-ray:
The Legend of Puppetbender Present “The Making of a Legend: The Untold Story” (original short)
“The Making of a Legend: The Untold Story” short features a comical look at the Korra characters, in puppet form, as they're interviewed about their adventures.
The already star-powered cast of Kung Fu Panda 3 will see the addition of Bryan Cranston, Mads Mikkelsen, and Rebel Wilson.
They join the likes of Jack Black, Angelina Jolie, and Seth Rogen in the tDreamWorks Animation threequel. "Continuing on his now legendary adventures of awesomeness, Po must face two hugely epic, but very different threats: one supernatural and the other a little closer to home," according to the studio's official statement.
misac wrote:Saw the new Max Steel. It was ok, it feels a lot like Blue Beetle. He’s kind of annoying but not as bad as Ultimate Spider-man.
His sidekick/best friend was super annoying though. Just the clichéd dumbass.
BREAKING: Open Road Films has acquired U.S. distribution rights to The Nut Job, a 3D animated family film. The distributor has set a January 17, 2014 opening date. The film features the voices of Liam Neeson, Katherine Heigl, Will Arnett, Brendan Fraser, Stephen Lang, Sarah Gadon and Jeff Dunham. It’s a comedy focusing on a squirrel and his rat friend as they plan a nut store heist.
Ogres are so yesterday. DreamWorks Animation just announced that they have acquired the IP for the Trolls franchise from the Dam Family and Dam Things of Denmark. DreamWorks now becomes the exclusive worldwide licensor of the merchandise rights for the humorously-deformed Don King-hairstyled Troll Dolls, with the sole exception of Scandanavia where Dam Things will remain the licensor. The studio had previously announced that they were developing a Trolls feature.
According to former Disney animator Tom Bancroft on Twitter, Disney gutted their hand-drawn animation division this afternoon, and laid off nine veteran animators, including some of the studio’s biggest names: Nik Ranieri, Ruben Aquino, Frans Vischer, Russ Edmonds, Brian Ferguson, Jamie Lopez and Dan Tanaka. Two of the animators who still have jobs are Eric Goldberg and Mark Henn. The news of cuts in their animation division was leaked last week, but I, for one, did not anticipate that all these top animators would be let go.
Check out the details below direct from the studio:
• Billy Crystal reprises his role as Mike Wazowski, now a college-age monster who follows his dream of becoming a Scarer at Monsters University.
• John Goodman returns as James P. Sullivan (Sulley), an overly confident, young hotshot Scaring student at Monsters University.
• Steve Buscemi rejoins the monster world as Randy Boggs, a Monsters University freshman who is ready to experience all that college has to offer (if only he can curb his habit of disappearing).
• Helen Mirren gives voice to Dean Hardscrabble, legendary Scarer and hard-to-please head of Monsters University’s prestigious School of Scaring.
• Alfred Molina is the voice of Professor Knight, an esteemed professor in Monsters University’s School of Scaring.
• Dave Foley and Sean Hayes voice Terry and Terri Perry, two halves of a bickering two-headed monster and dedicated Oozma Kappa (OK) brothers.
• Joel Murray voices Don Carlton, a "mature" student at Monsters University and a founding member of the Oozma Kappa (OK) fraternity.
• Pixar's Peter Sohn provides the voice of Scott "Squishy" Squibbles, an undeclared sophomore at Monsters University and Oozma Kappa (OK) fraternity member who still lives with his doting mother.
• Charlie Day provides the voice of the incomparable Art, an Oozma Kappa (OK) fraternity brother with a questionable past.
• Nathan Fillion portrays Johnny Worthington, the confident president of Roar Omega Roar (ROR), a Monsters University fraternity that prides itself on its notable Scarers.
• Bobby Moynihan helps bring to life Chet Alexander, a yes-monster member of the Roar Omega Roar (ROR) fraternity.
• Julia Sweeney lends her voice to Ms. Squibbles, indulgent mother to Monsters University sophomore Scott "Squishy" Squibbles.
• Aubrey Plaza gives voice to Claire Wheeler, the somber president of Monsters University’s Greek Council and emcee for the annual Scare Games.
• Tyler Labine was tapped to voice Brock Pearson, vice president of the Greek Council and enthusiastic emcee of the Scare Games.
• John Krasinski provides the voice of "Frightening" Frank McCay, a Scaring super star at Monsters, Inc.
• Bonnie Hunt was called on to provide the voice of young Mike Wazowski’s grade school teacher Karen Graves.
• Beth Behrs serves as the voice of Carrie Williams, fearless leader of the Python Nu Kappa (PNK) sorority.
• John Ratzenberger returns to the Pixar recording studio as the voice of a Monsters, Inc. employee.
For a limited time, many of your Nickelodeon faves will be available to watch FREE on iTunes! That's "Legend of Korra," "Spongebob Squarepants," "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles," and much much more!
Check out this iTunes Animation Showcase schedule to see when YOUR fave show will be available for free to watch:
From 4/22-4/30: "Avatar: The Last Airbender," "Hey Arnold," "Rocko’s Modern Life," and "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles"
From 4/29-5/7: "Fairly OddParents," "Legend of Korra," "Doug," "Ren & Stimpy," and "SpongeBob SquarePants"
sdsichero wrote:Fox Cancels “The Cleveland Show”
IvCNuB4 wrote:The Old Doctor is Cat-Scratch ?
Well that explains a lot :lol:
Users browsing this forum: FaceBook [Linkcheck] and 48 guests