Monday, August 29, 2016 • Afternoon Edition • "Thoughtful analysis of important cultural issues."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Question for you guys

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

GOSD

Everybody lies!

Postby GOSD » Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:30 am

You have to ask? :roll:

Go fuck her already.

IvCNuB4

Staff Writer

Postby IvCNuB4 » Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:30 am

"taint" :lol:

chap22

Rain Partier

Postby chap22 » Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:31 am

S.F. Jude Terror wrote:It's an odd comment because if you read into it seems to imply she bangs a lot of dudes. More likely though, she was trying to say something witty and flirty to impress you and didn't think it through. As a man, you should be very familiar with that concept. I would read it with that intention and ignore the implications of the statement itself.

had she not added the wink to her statement, i'd buy this much more readily. the wink's a dead giveaway though...ho fo sho. now hit it. :wink:

Tintin Quarantino

Rain Partier

Postby Tintin Quarantino » Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:26 pm

S.F. Jude Terror wrote:It's an odd comment because if you read into it seems to imply she bangs a lot of dudes. More likely though, she was trying to say something witty and flirty to impress you and didn't think it through. As a man, you should be very familiar with that concept. I would read it with that intention and ignore the implications of the statement itself.

Exactly. Exactly my thoughts. Like the time I was hitting it off with this woman at a dog park just fine, but then her German Shepherd came running up to me looking to play fetch and I blurted out, "sorry there buddy, I don't have any balls!" and without realizing how that sounded put an end to that right then and there. WHOOPS.

This woman seems nice, I think it's more likely she made a slip of the tongue rather than she's slatternly. I sort of wish I'd actually taken her up on the offer to go to her kid's art show this afternoon, but I assumed she was only kidding. I hope she returns next week.

sdsichero

2k11 Outhouse People's Champion

Postby sdsichero » Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:42 pm

She wants you to post her picture here.

Thunderstorm

Not a Kardashian

Postby Thunderstorm » Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:34 pm

3MJ

Postby 3MJ » Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:20 am

Squid asking for dating advice on the Outhouse? What the fuck is going on.

Tintin Quarantino

Rain Partier

Postby Tintin Quarantino » Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:31 am

Jubilee wrote:Squid asking for dating advice on the Outhouse? What the fuck is going on.

Not dating advice, per se, just trying to figure out what she was getting at. Maybe it was a dress size, or a hat size, I dunno. I think like Jude said, it was probably something that didn't come out quite as planned. :lol:

And I thought it was kind of funny in retrospect because there are ways you could take it like Thunderstorm or IvCNuB4, but it's not like she's one of the craigslist prosties who come in the shop to use the computer to line up work for the morning. :lol:

Rockman

Rain Partier

Postby Rockman » Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:41 am

Jude's assessment is right.

Arion

Twenty-Something

Postby Arion » Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:19 pm

IvCNuB4 wrote:She's obviously been putting out for everyone and anyone :lol:

That's a serious possibility.

BarrySagittarius

Twenty-Something

Postby BarrySagittarius » Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:31 pm

she just wants you to put your dingle-dangle in her hoo-ha

The Old Doctor

Postby The Old Doctor » Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:53 pm

Victorian Squid wrote:So if you say to a woman you've been flirting with about something totally innocuous, "Oh they're one-size-fits-all", and she says slyly back, "Oh just like me" and winks at you...

...what did that mean? :oops:

(I think I felt myself blush and my immediate comeback was, "That's what you think!" which for some reason seemed to go over well.)

No Punchy-esque sexism please!

:smt011

The Old Doctor

Postby The Old Doctor » Fri Apr 26, 2013 7:02 pm

Either way, you're in for a visit to the clinic for misinterpreting her meaning.

PDH

penile prisoner

Postby PDH » Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:51 am

If you take it literally it sounds like she's saying that she doesn't mind if you have a small penis. :lol:

But probably you should listen to Jude on this.

bkthomson

Rain Partier

Postby bkthomson » Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:15 am

If you are interested ask her out what do you have to lose? Stop over thinking the words and just go for it.

leave a comment with facebook