Advertisement

Daredevil #25 (Japanese for Fury Spoilers)

Discuss the latest comic book news and front page articles, read or post your own reviews of comics, and talk about anything comic book related. Threads from the two subforums below will also show up here. News Stand topics can also be read and posted in from The Asylum.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

TimDrake'sDumbWings
Motherfucker from Hell

Liked in: 1 post
Title: I mean... ROBINS have wings...
Formerly: DOOP SPEAK

Re: Daredevil #25 (Japanese for Fury Spoilers)

Postby TimDrake'sDumbWings » Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:11 pm

fieldy snuts wrote:
When I look at Ikari he practically screams the Hand. And Hess days the Kingpin runs the Hand and he's been suspiciously quiet this whole time.

You think it's Kingpin in the sensory deprivation tank?

Advertisement

chap22
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 162 posts
Title: Pretentious curmudgeon

Postby chap22 » Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:16 pm

fieldy snuts wrote:
When I look at Ikari he practically screams the Hand. And Hess days the Kingpin runs the Hand and he's been suspiciously quiet this whole time.

See I just don't think of Waid as a "go to the usual suspects" kind of guy here...I think this is more of a Guardian Devil type of thing where the bad guy is totally unexpected but makes perfect sense.

Hell with the Japanese influence, I now half expect it to be Lord North Wind (Lady Deathstrike's dead daddy) from way back in DD 198-199.

fieldy snuts
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 198 posts
Title: Burrr
Formerly: Sweet James Jones

Postby fieldy snuts » Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:04 pm

I don't think it's him in there, but that he's ultimately responsible for setting this in motion from behind the scenes.

Casanova ^_^
cheese

Liked in: 36 posts
Title: Unabashed sybarite.

Postby Casanova ^_^ » Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:55 pm

Hey, everyone. For those of you interested in theories about who the big bad is behind this latest Born Again inspired story arc, here are a couple links wherein people have made some pretty good arguments for who they think it could be. In the first link, check out the comments section primarily and the second is taking those comments into consideration to see how valid they could be. Take a look and don't hesitate to join in!

http://www.theothermurdockpapers.com/20 ... revisited/

http://www.theothermurdockpapers.com/20 ... ermind-is/

TimDrake'sDumbWings wrote:
Really? Maybe this is just me.

In DD 24, we have Matt talking about how he's taken on a huge case on retainer that would upset Foggy if he found out. From issue 1 of Indestructible Hulk, we know that Bruce has someone holding onto blackmail materials for him. In Indestructible Hulk 4, Bruce calls this person and tells him he hopes he's enjoying his New York bagels. We know that they're going to crossover in the coming months, so Matt managing Bruce's blackmail seems like where this is heading

That's pretty damn cool, I must say. Thanks for sharing!
Cas

Draco x
FROGMAN

Liked in: 271 posts

Postby Draco x » Thu Apr 25, 2013 2:29 am

Wouldn't it be funny if Ikari turns out to be Matt's long lost twin brother or something? I know this will not likely happen and it would be corny and cliché but it's obvious that the character is meant to be an evil version of DD.

Amoebas
Son of Stein

Liked in: 321 posts
Title: Amorphous Anomoly

Postby Amoebas » Thu Apr 25, 2013 6:02 am

draco x wrote:Wouldn't it be funny if Ikari turns out to be Matt's long lost twin brother or something? I know this will not likely happen and it would be corny and cliché but it's obvious that the character is meant to be an evil version of DD.

I've been saying all along that it's Mike Murdock!

Image :-D

Casanova ^_^
cheese

Liked in: 36 posts
Title: Unabashed sybarite.

leave a comment with facebook

Previous

Return to The News Stand