Wednesday, May 25, 2016 • Evening Edition • "Thoughtful analysis of important cultural issues."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

The All-New Movie codes thread.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

StaticVic

Mad Hatter

Postby StaticVic » Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:29 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:Oooh, what do I get?

lol damn sorry man i'm guessing you would of got whatever i had left but....u didnt specify what movie you wanted and someone after said he wants the spiderman code. i'll get more movies soon

StaticVic

Mad Hatter

Postby StaticVic » Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:31 pm

VaderTheTrader wrote:
I'll take Spiderman if you still have it please

sorry for the long delay. i left to go eat. i'm back now. currently watching that new Superman:Unbound movie. i'll pm u spiderman right now :)

StaticVic

Mad Hatter

Postby StaticVic » Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:34 pm

shit, i feel bad i dont have anything for giveWarAChance especially since i know for a fact you've given me plenty of codes in the past :(

GiveWarAChance

Fagorstorm

Postby GiveWarAChance » Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:34 pm

StaticVic wrote:

lol damn sorry man i'm guessing you would of got whatever i had left but....u didnt specify what movie you wanted and someone after said he wants the spiderman code. i'll get more movies soon

Passed by again. :smt011

Don't worry, I already own all of those movies anyways.

StaticVic

Mad Hatter

Postby StaticVic » Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:38 pm

VaderTheTrader wrote:
I'll take Spiderman if you still have it please

Sent :D

StaticVic

Mad Hatter

Postby StaticVic » Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:47 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:Passed by again. :smt011

Don't worry, I already own all of those movies anyways.

yea your the reason I have a spiderman code un-used. Because you gave me your spiderman code awhile back. i ended up buying spiderman on Bluray and it came with a code.

Just wanted to say thanks for the amazing Spiderman, Devil Inside, Expandables 2, Underworld Awakening, Colombiana, and any other movie i'm forgetting that you've given me in the past 4 months. :) i'm grateful

GiveWarAChance

Fagorstorm

Postby GiveWarAChance » Sun Apr 28, 2013 5:45 pm

StaticVic wrote:

yea your the reason I have a spiderman code un-used. Because you gave me your spiderman code awhile back. i ended up buying spiderman on Bluray and it came with a code.

Just wanted to say thanks for the amazing Spiderman, Devil Inside, Expandables 2, Underworld Awakening, Colombiana, and any other movie i'm forgetting that you've given me in the past 4 months. :) i'm grateful

You're welcome. I don't think I've given you a movie in a long time. I'll be coming down with Django Unchained either tonight or tomorrow.

TheWolverine

Peanut

Postby TheWolverine » Sun Apr 28, 2013 5:54 pm

carkey wrote:Haven't seen either of those movies but they both look really good! Hopefully, I'll get to see them soon. Really looking forward to Iron man 3....can't wait!!!

I just finished watching it. From a neutral point of view it is a very good movie , but if you're a fan of the original comics like me you will leave disappointed.

theofficialagp

Mad Hatter

Postby theofficialagp » Sun Apr 28, 2013 6:18 pm

Anyone going to the Iron Man 3 Midnight Premiere? Im going too! :P

GiveWarAChance

Fagorstorm

Postby GiveWarAChance » Sun Apr 28, 2013 7:10 pm

Anyone want Django Unchained UV or DC? Just got the codes again.

Lord Simian

The Lord of the Monkeys

Postby Lord Simian » Sun Apr 28, 2013 7:13 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:Anyone want Django Unchained UV or DC? Just got the codes again.

I'd actually like the uv, please!

StaticVic

Mad Hatter

Postby StaticVic » Sun Apr 28, 2013 7:14 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:Anyone want Django Unchained UV or DC? Just got the codes again.

i'd like the code

StaticVic

Mad Hatter

Postby StaticVic » Sun Apr 28, 2013 7:16 pm

damn Lord Simian beat me to it. :) its ok, maybe next time

MOVIELORD101

expert hobo killer

Postby MOVIELORD101 » Sun Apr 28, 2013 7:21 pm

Good news! I have a spare UV + Digital Copy code for Les Miserables from the Blu-ray version! Will gladly trade for an iTunes gift card code or an unused Django Unchained UV + Digital Copy combo code. PM me straight away if interested!

StaticVic

Mad Hatter

Postby StaticVic » Sun Apr 28, 2013 7:22 pm

MOVIELORD101 wrote:Good news! I have a spare UV + Digital Copy code for Les Miserables from the Blu-ray version! Will gladly trade for an iTunes gift card code or an unused Django Unchained UV + Digital Copy combo code. PM me straight away if interested!

i'll take the UV

leave a comment with facebook