Saturday, April 30, 2016 • Afternoon Edition • "At least we're not ComicBook.com!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Never Piss Off PAD..

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Zechs

Outhouse Editor

Postby Zechs » Fri Feb 27, 2009 10:42 pm

Geez.. I know he wanted recent events from X-Factor kept secret but damn sending the legal dogs of Marvel on a forum (Scans Daily) where Dan Slott and Gail Simone post on there regularly as well (who don't seem to mind the scans being posted even if they do get into heated arguments there).

Anyway someone posted the link from a Scans Daily thing spoiling the end of X-Factor #40 on CBR. PAD found and went apeshit.

I just found this:

I mean honestly it's not like they post entire issues, just scans of the issue (the important ones). Still I guess you never ever should piss off PAD. Geez.. Wait a sec.. I used those scans.. DON'T ANYBODY LINK THE DAMN STUFF TO CBR FOR PAD TO FIND! *goes hiding*

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Comic_Doctor

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby Comic_Doctor » Fri Feb 27, 2009 10:46 pm

I know he's being harsh, but the fact is, it's still illegal.

Kitty_tc_69

Postby Kitty_tc_69 » Fri Feb 27, 2009 10:47 pm

For his next trick, PAD joins RIAA and starts suing customers for reading books online.

Does anyone have copies of those scans? I'll host the fucking things myself. And when he gets pissed off, I can tell him he can take the NOTHING I OWN. Because hey, when you got nothin', you got nothin' to lose.

Juan Cena

DANG!

Postby Juan Cena » Fri Feb 27, 2009 10:47 pm

PAD=Metallica

I'm just sayin'

Zechs

Outhouse Editor

Postby Zechs » Fri Feb 27, 2009 10:48 pm

Comic_Doctor wrote:I know he's being harsh, but the fact is, it's still illegal.

So posting and scanning a couple pages is illegal? Geez..

Zechs

Outhouse Editor

Postby Zechs » Fri Feb 27, 2009 10:49 pm

Kitty_tc_69 wrote:For his next trick, PAD joins RIAA and starts suing customers for reading books online.

Does anyone have copies of those scans? I'll host the fucking things myself. And when he gets pissed off, I can tell him he can take the NOTHING I OWN. Because hey, when you got nothin', you got nothin' to lose.

See Moment of the Week. I just go to Scans Daily to get my stuff. I'm next.. crap he's gonna come after me. :shock:

Juan Cena

DANG!

Postby Juan Cena » Fri Feb 27, 2009 11:02 pm

Zechs wrote:See Moment of the Week. I just go to Scans Daily to get my stuff. I'm next.. crap he's gonna come after me. :shock:

PAD sees you when you're sleeping
PAD knows when you're awake.
PAD know's when you've been bad or good
So be good for goodness sake!

Zechs

Outhouse Editor

Postby Zechs » Fri Feb 27, 2009 11:05 pm

The Nacireman wrote:PAD sees you when you're sleeping
PAD knows when you're awake.
PAD know's when you've been bad or good
So be good for goodness sake!

My ass is dead now isn't it? Now I'm wondering if I should stop posting scans of the moments that win Moment of the Week. :(

Pascal

Swedish Pinata of Death

Postby Pascal » Fri Feb 27, 2009 11:07 pm

I invited PAD to join the Outhouse. Just so you know.

Zechs

Outhouse Editor

Postby Zechs » Fri Feb 27, 2009 11:08 pm

Pascal wrote:I invited PAD to join the Outhouse. Just so you know.

FUCK!!! *runs and hides*

I'm dead. I'm dead. I'm SO DEAD.

Probably gonna take down X-Factor #40 now..

Pascal

Swedish Pinata of Death

Postby Pascal » Fri Feb 27, 2009 11:10 pm

Nah, he's a nice guy...if you don't piss him off. :)

Zechs

Outhouse Editor

Postby Zechs » Fri Feb 27, 2009 11:11 pm

Pascal wrote:Nah, he's a nice guy...if you don't piss him off. :)

*is hiding under bed*

He's gonna kill me. He's gonna kill me. He's gonna kill me.

Kent Horton

Garbage Collector

Postby Kent Horton » Fri Feb 27, 2009 11:18 pm

PAD's one of those writers that's past his hey day, and instead of trying to improve, just gets pissed at everything.

Kitty_tc_69

Postby Kitty_tc_69 » Fri Feb 27, 2009 11:18 pm

Let him come. My address is on file here. He can bring it.

Zechs

Outhouse Editor

Postby Zechs » Fri Feb 27, 2009 11:22 pm

http://schmevil.livejournal.com/161736. ... rmat=light

*still hiding*

Supposedly PAD did send the Marvel legal team to remove the final pages posted of X-Factor #40. But he may not be responsible for the entire site being suspended.. MAYBE.

leave a comment with facebook