Sunday, June 26, 2016 • Afternoon Edition • "Resistance is futile."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

The All-New Movie codes thread.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

GiveWarAChance

Fagorstorm

Postby GiveWarAChance » Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:47 pm

theflyingwaffle wrote:
Was the Les Mis code UV only?

I was told it was a combo code, so if you want to try out the digital copy...

theflyingwaffle

Mad Hatter

Postby theflyingwaffle » Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:50 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:I was told it was a combo code, so if you want to try out the digital copy...

I wouldn't mind giving it a go if you don't want it. Thanks!

theflyingwaffle

Mad Hatter

Postby theflyingwaffle » Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:58 pm

The code worked. Thanks again!

As a side note, I should have a 21 Jump Street UV code by tomorrow at some point. I'll offer it on here once I get it.

StaticVic

Mad Hatter

Postby StaticVic » Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:24 am

theflyingwaffle wrote:The code worked. Thanks again!

As a side note, I should have a 21 Jump Street UV code by tomorrow at some point. I'll offer it on here once I get it.

BluRay copy or regular dvd?

theflyingwaffle

Mad Hatter

Postby theflyingwaffle » Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:57 am

StaticVic wrote:

BluRay copy or regular dvd?

I believe it is from a DVD. I won it in a listia auctions but I already have a copy of the movie in my ultraviolet collection, so I wont need this one.

StaticVic

Mad Hatter

Postby StaticVic » Mon Apr 29, 2013 2:15 am

theflyingwaffle wrote:
I believe it is from a DVD. I won it in a listia auctions but I already have a copy of the movie in my ultraviolet collection, so I wont need this one.

oh i see

DoctorStupid

Inhouser

Postby DoctorStupid » Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:34 am

theflyingwaffle wrote:The code worked. Thanks again!

Oh, dude!! I would love that code! Can I claim it now or do I have to wait until you officially offer it? =D

StaticVic

Mad Hatter

Postby StaticVic » Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:07 am

DoctorStupid wrote:
Oh, dude!! I would love that code! Can I claim it now or do I have to wait until you officially offer it? =D

the way it works is you got to wait until its officially offered. to make you feel better or ease your mind i'll tell u i wont get your way since I already have 21 jump street. but you still got to beat others that might want it

DoctorStupid

Inhouser

Postby DoctorStupid » Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:24 am

Ha ha ha, I gueeeeess I'll play by the rules.

Arion

Twenty-Something

Postby Arion » Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:46 am

DoctorStupid wrote:Ha ha ha, I gueeeeess I'll play by the rules.

Playing by the rules is good.

DoctorStupid

Inhouser

Postby DoctorStupid » Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:01 pm

Damn. So I guess I should abandon my plan of officially calling every single code ever posted here from now on?

Timk29

Faster Pussycat

Postby Timk29 » Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:14 pm

I will trade you my UV code Seven Psychopaths for your Intouchables... Thanks, Timk29

Arion

Twenty-Something

Postby Arion » Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:45 pm

DoctorStupid wrote:Damn. So I guess I should abandon my plan of officially calling every single code ever posted here from now on?

Sounds like a proper evil plan.

theflyingwaffle

Mad Hatter

Postby theflyingwaffle » Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:33 pm

Alrighty, I officially have the 21 Jump street code. First person to quote me gets it.

vu3730

Steroid User

Postby vu3730 » Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:40 pm

theflyingwaffle wrote:Alrighty, I officially have the 21 Jump street code. First person to quote me gets it.

I would love it man!

leave a comment with facebook