Saturday, October 1, 2016 • Morning Edition • "Where your childhood dreams don't have to die alone."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

If You're New, Say Hello!

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

GiveWarAChance

PЦИKЧ ВЯЁ&#106

Postby GiveWarAChance » Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:19 pm

TheWolverine wrote:Hey all
Nice to meet you all :)

Welcome to the Outhouse, bub.

DoctorStupid

Inhouser

Postby DoctorStupid » Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:27 am

What up guys, I'm Dr. Stupid! I'm originally from NY, but sadly, I'm trapped in the giant boring swamp we call Florida. My biggest hobby is craft beer. Drinking it, reviewing it, brewing it...everything. Currently I'm working on a business plan to open a brewery here locally.

Stephen Day

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby Stephen Day » Sat Apr 27, 2013 6:41 pm

DoctorStupid wrote:What up guys, I'm Dr. Stupid! I'm originally from NY, but sadly, I'm trapped in the giant boring swamp we call Florida. My biggest hobby is craft beer. Drinking it, reviewing it, brewing it...everything. Currently I'm working on a business plan to open a brewery here locally.

Welcome, enjoy posting here. :)

Herald

Regular-Sized Poster

Postby Herald » Sun Apr 28, 2013 7:18 pm

DoctorStupid wrote:What up guys, I'm Dr. Stupid! I'm originally from NY, but sadly, I'm trapped in the giant boring swamp we call Florida. My biggest hobby is craft beer. Drinking it, reviewing it, brewing it...everything. Currently I'm working on a business plan to open a brewery here locally.

And now, it's time for Ask Dr. Stupid... :-D

Welcome to the party, man!

DoctorStupid

Inhouser

Postby DoctorStupid » Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:18 am

Ha ha ha! I miss Ren & Stimpy so much. *sigh*

Kat_Rocha

Whale Castrato

Postby Kat_Rocha » Mon Apr 29, 2013 2:33 pm

Hi,
My name is Kat and I'm the co-owner of 01 Publishing. I've been in the industry for seven years now, several books under my belt including Titanium Rain published by Archaia, and an audio drama that is up for two Audie awards this May.

01 Publishing is currently working with JK Woodward and John R. Fultz for our upcoming books. As well, you can read a sample of our current offerings, Utopiates and Crazy Mary on our website.

I just recently found the Outhouser and am wondering why the hell I hadn't seen you guys sooner. This is the best news site out there!

CountD

Undead Member

Postby CountD » Mon Apr 29, 2013 4:26 pm

hello

Grayson

Outhouse Drafter

Postby Grayson » Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:15 pm

Kat_Rocha wrote:Hi,

Hello!

I just recently found the Outhouser and am wondering why the hell I hadn't seen you guys sooner.

Probably because we haven't pissed off a major publisher to the point of blacklisting us before. :P

This is the best news site out there!

:oops: Awwwww...that's nice of you to say!

Anyways, welcome to the Outhouse!

bkthomson

Rain Partier

Postby bkthomson » Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:04 am

Welcome to the outhouse all!

S.F. Jude Terror

OMCTO

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Wed May 01, 2013 12:54 pm

Welcome to the Outhouse everyone new! Hope you survive the experience!

bkthomson

Rain Partier

Postby bkthomson » Wed May 01, 2013 1:10 pm

S.F. Jude Terror wrote:Welcome to the Outhouse everyone new! Hope you survive the experience!

And he means that. You'll find no other place with.... Ah forget it you will all get it.

Amoebas

Son of Stein

Postby Amoebas » Wed May 01, 2013 4:22 pm

As I sit here drinking a beer myself - welcome!

GiveWarAChance

PЦИKЧ ВЯЁ&#106

Postby GiveWarAChance » Thu May 02, 2013 4:34 am

Welcome to the greatest comic book forum in the universe!

CountD

Undead Member

Postby CountD » Thu May 02, 2013 10:32 am

GiveWarAChance wrote:Welcome to "PROBABLY" the greatest comic book forum in the universe!

nod to Invincible. :lol:

Victory-prime

Faster Pussycat

Postby Victory-prime » Thu May 09, 2013 1:41 am

hi! My name is Chris V.

leave a comment with facebook