Monday, October 24, 2016 • Morning Edition • "We're the god damn Outhousers."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

First Look at Captain America 2's: Falcon

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Postby GiveWarAChance » Fri May 03, 2013 12:22 am

nietoperz wrote:I'm okay with the costume, I guess, but it's a little jarring to see the Falcon firing guns...

Staff Writer

Postby e_galston » Fri May 03, 2013 12:33 am

I'm actually totally fine with the look of the character. It was obvious they would go with the Ultimates look (just look at Hawkeye) so i'm fine with this.

Anti-Life Mike

Postby Anti-Life Mike » Fri May 03, 2013 12:59 am

GiveWarAChance wrote:Image

Sometimes I really dislike the Ultimate universe and wish it never happened. :roll:

Draco x

Postby Draco x » Fri May 03, 2013 1:04 am

So that's where Ripchord from the first GI movie ended up after not being seen or mentioned in the sequel this year.

Anti-Life Mike

Postby Anti-Life Mike » Fri May 03, 2013 1:09 am

It kind of looks like they're following up with a "Cap bearing arms" motif in the recent movie? :|

leave a comment with facebook