Advertisement

Elder Scrolls Online Introduces Coldharbour

Discuss the latest comic book news and front page articles, read or post your own reviews of comics, and talk about anything comic book related. Threads from the two subforums below will also show up here. News Stand topics can also be read and posted in from The Asylum.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

LOLtron
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 10 posts

Postby LOLtron » Thu May 02, 2013 2:45 pm

Get a glimpse of Coldharbour and learn more about the malevolent Daedric Prince, Molag Bal’s plans for Tamriel—and your soul.

Coldharbour: The realm of Oblivion created and ruled by Daedric Prince of Domination Molag Bal.  It resembles an apocalyptic version of the normal world, desolate, barren and filled with suffering.  A defiled copy of the White Gold Tower exists, splattered with blood and excrement.[1]

Zenimax Online Studios takes you into the realm of Molag Bal in their newest lore video, offering a glimpse to what the God of Schemes has in mind for the world players will venture into in ESO.

The main focus of ESO will be stopping the merger of Molag Bal's plane of Oblivion with Nirn (The players world, Tamriel being the main continent the games take place on) by destroying Dark Anchors, the giant hooks sent from Coldharbour to drag our world into his.  But he has already captured many souls, players included, and you will also venture into Coldharbour to find your soul and why he has taken it.

Players may remember crossing paths with Molag Bal in previous Elder Scrolls games, most recently Skyrim where The Mace of Molag Bal was one of the Daedric Artifacts that could be collected.  Carrying the mace created unique guard dialogue of, "No... get that accursed mace away from me!" or "That mace... Get it away from me, get it away" when it is equipped.  If you added the DLC Dawnguard to Skyrim, you'll also remember the star NPC, Serana, was referred to as a Daughter of Coldharbour, which are females granted Vampirism in a ritual with Molag Bal, also considered the patrion diety of Vampires.

Written or Contributed by xaraan

READ THIS ARTICLE ON THE FRONT PAGE, HUMANS!

Advertisement

avengingtitan
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 13 posts

Re: Elder Scrolls Online Introduces Coldharbour

Postby avengingtitan » Fri May 03, 2013 9:17 am

It looks nice but I'm not really interested in an online version of Elder Scrolls. I can't wait for the next console version though. Hell I'm still working my way through Skyrim's DLC stuff.
Checkout my new Ebay Store.
Comics, Video Games, Action Figures, Pokemon Cards, Yu-Gi-Oh Cards, Disney Infinity, and Skylanders
http://www.ebay.com/usr/pennsylvanias_best_comics

leave a comment with facebook

Return to The News Stand