Advertisement

Bendis reveals how big AoU death changed Marvel Continuity

Discuss the latest comic book news and front page articles, read or post your own reviews of comics, and talk about anything comic book related. Threads from the two subforums below will also show up here. News Stand topics can also be read and posted in from The Asylum.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Grayson
Outhouse Drafter

Liked in: 636 posts
Title: The Intersect
Formerly: Sakie

Re: Bendis reveals how big AoU death changed Marvel Continui

Postby Grayson » Fri May 03, 2013 6:40 pm

Well, even though I'm not the biggest fan of the storyline I have to hand it to Bendis and whoever helped him. They clearly did their research and attempted to come up with a coherent plan for what happened in Hank Pym's absence while they planned to take him off the board. It could have been worse, they could have decided that tampering with time would have affected the race, age, and sex of other established characters whether they were born on Earth or on another planet/dimension prior to the actual moment that time was tampered with.
ImageImageImage

Advertisement

Mr. Log
rubber spoon

Liked in: 104 posts
Title: HRUNK!
Formerly: Log-Man

Re: Bendis reveals how big AoU death changed Marvel Continui

Postby Mr. Log » Fri May 03, 2013 6:51 pm

Grayson wrote:...It could have been worse, they could have decided that tampering with time would have affected the race, age, and sex of other established characters whether they were born on Earth or on another planet/dimension prior to the actual moment that time was tampered with.

That would just be crazy!

I'm feeling much better now :-D

leave a comment with facebook

Previous

Return to The News Stand