Monday, May 2, 2016 • Evening Edition • "The Outhouse Universe will never be the same!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

So I deactivated Facebook

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

guitarsmashley

Regular-Sized Poster

Postby guitarsmashley » Wed Apr 24, 2013 12:53 am

bkthomson wrote:
Oh I did not say it was a bad thing, and like you said, it is mostly you talking about what you made. Which is always pretty amazing since I've been know to burn bagel-dogs in the microwave.

At least I've never once posted an appetizer, that's what instagram is for.

pastajoe

biny little tird

Postby pastajoe » Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:56 am

I've never used Facebook or Twitter, never been in the Cloud, never watched a film online, have a flip phone and a desktop computer, and still remember how to use a typewriter. I'm OG.

bkthomson

Rain Partier

Postby bkthomson » Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:59 am

pastajoe wrote:I've never used Facebook or Twitter, never been in the Cloud, never watched a film online, have a flip phone and a desktop computer, and still remember how to use a typewriter. I'm OG.

Yeah, and Gosd is your neighbor, we get it, "keep off my lawn":smile:

Keb

<( ' . ' )>

Postby Keb » Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:52 am

pastajoe wrote:I've never used Facebook or Twitter, never been in the Cloud, never watched a film online, have a flip phone and a desktop computer, and still remember how to use a typewriter. I'm OG.

Old Guy?

3MJ

Postby 3MJ » Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:59 am

Fuck me PastaJoe all these fantastic innovations in the world and you're not using any of them. Twitter and Facebook remain one of the greatest inventions of the last few decades.

BarrySagittarius

Twenty-Something

Postby BarrySagittarius » Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:21 am

I thought Facebook was the worst thing ever until I figured out how to remove the dummies that talk about Jesus and the government all day from my feed
Now it just sucks a little bit

Psivage

FROGMAN

Postby Psivage » Thu Apr 25, 2013 2:53 pm

b.lumpkin wrote:I thought Facebook was the worst thing ever until I figured out how to remove the dummies that talk about Jesus and the government all day from my feed
Now it just sucks a little bit

Do you have to unfriend them? Cause I got a few who does that shit.

Arion

Twenty-Something

Postby Arion » Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:02 pm

S.F. Jude Terror wrote:I think Facebook can encourage you to take an inactive role in friendship. I find myself just following my friends' lives on there and almost never commenting. We know all about each other, but never actually speak about it. It's weird.

Excellent observation.

guitargod694

cheese

Postby guitargod694 » Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:10 pm

guitarsmashley wrote:
Give me a little more credit than that, actually I charge you with finding more that 5 photos of food on my FB page. I will even go so far as to say that only 1 of those 5 will be something I didn't make.

Challenge accepted!
There are 20 photos of food just in your "Mobile Uploads" photo album.

bkthomson

Rain Partier

Postby bkthomson » Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:52 pm

guitargod694 wrote:
Challenge accepted!
There are 20 photos of food just in your "Mobile Uploads" photo album.

:lol:

pastajoe

biny little tird

Postby pastajoe » Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:09 pm

My life isn't interesting enough to follow, and I'm not interested in following every little thing other people do. It's a way for people to get attention who would otherwise be ignored. Just another distraction.

Schlemmer

Rain Partier

Postby Schlemmer » Fri Apr 26, 2013 1:00 pm

ThirtyFiveMinutesAgo

Rorshach Test Subject

Postby ThirtyFiveMinutesAgo » Fri May 03, 2013 6:15 pm

So when are you coming down to visit me and Stephen Day in person, Keb?

The Old Doctor

A Damn Cuddly Beast

Postby The Old Doctor » Fri May 03, 2013 6:24 pm

ThirtyFiveMinutesAgo wrote:So when are you coming down to visit me and Stephen Day in person, Keb?

Herald

YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Postby Herald » Fri May 03, 2013 6:54 pm

pastajoe wrote:My life isn't interesting enough to follow, and I'm not interested in following every little thing other people do. It's a way for people to get attention who would otherwise be ignored. Just another distraction.

THIS.

leave a comment with facebook