Advertisement

C2E2: X-Factor Confirmed Canceled

Discuss the latest comic book news and front page articles, read or post your own reviews of comics, and talk about anything comic book related. Threads from the two subforums below will also show up here. News Stand topics can also be read and posted in from The Asylum.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

ThirtyFiveMinutesAgo
Rorshach Test Subject

Liked in: 0 post

Re: C2E2: X-Factor Confirmed Canceled

Postby ThirtyFiveMinutesAgo » Fri May 03, 2013 5:44 pm

I have only read one or two issues of this series since the relaunch, but a podcast I listen to (Uncanny X-Cast) loves ripping it to shreds? Was it really that bad?

Advertisement

Mr. Log
rubber spoon

Liked in: 104 posts
Title: HRUNK!
Formerly: Log-Man

Postby Mr. Log » Fri May 03, 2013 7:17 pm

ThirtyFiveMinutesAgo wrote:I have only read one or two issues of this series since the relaunch, but a podcast I listen to (Uncanny X-Cast) loves ripping it to shreds? Was it really that bad?

I've never heard of someone ripping it to shreds before, especially regularly. X-Factor is consistently one of Marvel's best reads. I think I'll have to find this podcast.

e_galston
Staff Writer

Liked in: 333 posts
Formerly: Sitebreaker

Postby e_galston » Fri May 03, 2013 8:36 pm

misac wrote:That sucks. Hopefully he'll get another comic.

he said on video at the panel that he has something else lined up at marvel that hasn't been announced yet

Arion
Twenty-Something

Liked in: 93 posts
Title: www.artbyarion.blogspot.com

Postby Arion » Tue May 07, 2013 11:23 am

e_galston wrote:
they had video from him at the panel, and he said it wasn't.. it was decided BEFORE he had his stroke that this would be the last arc, and that he had something else coming from Marvel that hasn't been announced yet

If it's Peter's decision to end it then I'm fine with it.

doombug
Staff Writer

Liked in: 57 posts

Postby doombug » Tue May 07, 2013 11:49 am

ThirtyFiveMinutesAgo wrote:I have only read one or two issues of this series since the relaunch, but a podcast I listen to (Uncanny X-Cast) loves ripping it to shreds? Was it really that bad?

Having never heard the podcast in question but read the book throughout it's run, the podcasters are assholes who don't know good storytelling and should not be allowed an opinion on quality entertainment if they're ripping X-factor of all things to shreds.

Arion
Twenty-Something

Liked in: 93 posts
Title: www.artbyarion.blogspot.com

Postby Arion » Tue May 07, 2013 11:59 am

X-Factor has been a great Marvel title for years. That's a rare achievement, after all, most title only have good runs of about a year or two.

leave a comment with facebook

Previous

Return to The News Stand