Friday, July 1, 2016 • Afternoon Edition • "The greatest comic book website."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

So I deactivated Facebook

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

User avatar

Herald

Regular-Sized Poster

Postby Herald » Fri May 03, 2013 6:56 pm

ThirtyFiveMinutesAgo wrote:So when are you coming down to visit me and Stephen Day in person, Keb?


Image
User avatar

Keb

<( ' . ' )>

Postby Keb » Fri May 03, 2013 8:02 pm

ThirtyFiveMinutesAgo wrote:So when are you coming down to visit me and Stephen Day in person, Keb?

In Belleville? PASS! :P

Are either of you planning on doing the August comic con? I might go, or at the very least we could meet up for a meal.

It really depends on timing. I'm moving westward in August, so...
User avatar

Grayson

Outhouse Drafter

Postby Grayson » Fri May 03, 2013 8:09 pm

If the August Comic Con in question is the Chicago Comic Con, then there is a good possibility that I may be there.
User avatar

guitarsmashley

Regular-Sized Poster

Postby guitarsmashley » Fri May 03, 2013 8:16 pm

guitargod694 wrote:
Challenge accepted!
There are 20 photos of food just in your "Mobile Uploads" photo album.


I suppose you're right but, 100% of them are things I actually made so I'd like some credit for that.

ThirtyFiveMinutesAgo

Rorshach Test Subject

Postby ThirtyFiveMinutesAgo » Fri May 03, 2013 8:21 pm

Keb wrote:In Belleville? PASS! :P

Are either of you planning on doing the August comic con? I might go, or at the very least we could meet up for a meal.

It really depends on timing. I'm moving westward in August, so...


If you want to hang out with us, you're moving in the wrong direction.

No plans on going to Fan Expo, but Stephen Day will probably be taking me to the Stanley Cup Finals if Toronto gets there. We could hang out before the game starts.
User avatar

Keb

<( ' . ' )>

Postby Keb » Fri May 03, 2013 11:12 pm

ThirtyFiveMinutesAgo wrote:
If you want to hang out with us, you're moving in the wrong direction.

No plans on going to Fan Expo, but Stephen Day will probably be taking me to the Stanley Cup Finals if Toronto gets there. We could hang out before the game starts.

If the Leaves make the cup finals I am leaving this city. It will be madness. Thank God for Boston being a much better team.

I'm moving way west. Since Calgary lost Iginla they need people to make up their colored population. :P

leave a comment with facebook


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Flamebird, Google [Bot], HNutz, John Strange, Liam Moorhart, Mac E Tero, sdsichero and 41 guests