Advertisement

The Official Outhouse All Wrestling Thread!

This is the main board on The Outhouse, where Outhousers talk about everything. No topics are off limits, and it doesn't have to be about comics. All the topics from the other boards also show up in The Asylum, so you never have to leave1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Stephen Day
User avatar
Wrasslin' Fan
 
Posts: 35135
Likes: 554 posts
Liked in: 367 posts
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2007 9:46 pm
Location: Canada
Title: Maple Leaf Ninja


Re: The Official Outhouse All Wrestling Thread!

Postby Stephen Day » Sat May 04, 2013 1:03 pm

My friends are picking me up in a half an hour and then we're all heading out to see the ROH PPV tonight. :)
Image

Thank you Troy for the sig

Advertisement

kingbeavis
cheese
 
Posts: 1898
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 0 post
Joined: Mon May 25, 2009 7:10 pm
Location: Kansas City, Missouri


Re: The Official Outhouse All Wrestling Thread!

Postby kingbeavis » Sun May 05, 2013 12:38 pm

Stephen Day wrote:My friends are picking me up in a half an hour and then we're all heading out to see the ROH PPV tonight. :)


I just read the results and my first question is, Was Paul London close to sober?

syxxpakk
User avatar
Wrasslin' Fan
 
Posts: 12625
Likes: 49 posts
Liked in: 111 posts
Joined: Sun Apr 30, 2006 1:13 pm
Title: The Wrasslin' Fan


Re: The Official Outhouse All Wrestling Thread!

Postby syxxpakk » Sun May 05, 2013 2:03 pm

Stephen Day wrote:My friends are picking me up in a half an hour and then we're all heading out to see the ROH PPV tonight. :)


How was it live? On iPPV it was pretty underwhelming.
Image

When you're as good as Chael, you can only call out people worse than you.


@syxxpakk on the Twitter.

Stephen Day
User avatar
Wrasslin' Fan
 
Posts: 35135
Likes: 554 posts
Liked in: 367 posts
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2007 9:46 pm
Location: Canada
Title: Maple Leaf Ninja


Re: The Official Outhouse All Wrestling Thread!

Postby Stephen Day » Sun May 05, 2013 7:57 pm

kingbeavis wrote:
I just read the results and my first question is, Was Paul London close to sober?


My friends and I went to the TV taping this afternoon as well and we got to talk to London outside of the area. He told us that he was actually knocked senseless and that he had no memory of anything that happened to him between getting ready for the Richards stomp he took and early this morning.
Image

Thank you Troy for the sig

Stephen Day
User avatar
Wrasslin' Fan
 
Posts: 35135
Likes: 554 posts
Liked in: 367 posts
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2007 9:46 pm
Location: Canada
Title: Maple Leaf Ninja


Re: The Official Outhouse All Wrestling Thread!

Postby Stephen Day » Sun May 05, 2013 8:03 pm

syxxpakk wrote:
How was it live? On iPPV it was pretty underwhelming.


It was a really fun show live. I thought that there were a couple of weird endings, with the I Quit match being a real WTF ending that I still don't fully understand. Overall though, I enjoyed myself and so did all of my friends.
Image

Thank you Troy for the sig

misac
User avatar
Outhouse Editor
 
Posts: 34688
Likes: 149 posts
Liked in: 82 posts
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2006 2:49 pm
Location: {nomultithumb}


Re: The Official Outhouse All Wrestling Thread!

Postby misac » Mon May 06, 2013 5:03 pm

syxxpakk wrote:
How was it live? On iPPV it was pretty underwhelming.


Forgot to watch it. When I went home from watching Iron Man I took a nape and it'd already started. :P
Image

kingbeavis
cheese
 
Posts: 1898
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 0 post
Joined: Mon May 25, 2009 7:10 pm
Location: Kansas City, Missouri


Re: The Official Outhouse All Wrestling Thread!

Postby kingbeavis » Mon May 06, 2013 8:20 pm

The 3 way feud with Swagger, Del Rio and Ziggler is more entertaining than any other match being promoted for the PPV. That Ziggler vs Del Rio was awesome and the carnage afterwards was even better. Could care less about Cena v Ryback. HHH vs Brock will be good simply because Brock is the biggest star the company has and HHH has always put on great matches, but I think the week-to-week in ring build created more interest in the 3-way ladder match.

T-Roy Space Cowboy
User avatar
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE
 
Posts: 26862
Likes: 721 posts
Liked in: 355 posts
Joined: Wed May 14, 2008 7:40 pm
Location: Georgia
Title: I'm a Paul Heyman Guy.
Formerly: T-Rex


Re: The Official Outhouse All Wrestling Thread!

Postby T-Roy Space Cowboy » Mon May 06, 2013 8:45 pm

kingbeavis wrote:The 3 way feud with Swagger, Del Rio and Ziggler is more entertaining than any other match being promoted for the PPV. That Ziggler vs Del Rio was awesome and the carnage afterwards was even better. Could care less about Cena v Ryback. HHH vs Brock will be good simply because Brock is the biggest star the company has and HHH has always put on great matches, but I think the week-to-week in ring build created more interest in the 3-way ladder match.


The only other thing more interesting to me right now is The Shield. They really are the best thing going right now and I hope to see Rollins/Reigns get the tag belts and Ambrose get the IC or US title. The three of them having those belts would definitely put those titles on the map again.
Image

ThirtyFiveMinutesAgo
Rorshach Test Subject
 
Posts: 834
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 2 posts
Joined: Sat Jan 24, 2009 7:56 pm
Location: Ontario


Re: The Official Outhouse All Wrestling Thread!

Postby ThirtyFiveMinutesAgo » Mon May 06, 2013 9:41 pm

Stephen Day wrote:
My friends and I went to the TV taping this afternoon as well and we got to talk to London outside of the area. He told us that he was actually knocked senseless and that he had no memory of anything that happened to him between getting ready for the Richards stomp he took and early this morning.


Did Dr. Day or Dr. Ireland diagnose Mr. London with a concussion?

kingbeavis
cheese
 
Posts: 1898
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 0 post
Joined: Mon May 25, 2009 7:10 pm
Location: Kansas City, Missouri


Re: The Official Outhouse All Wrestling Thread!

Postby kingbeavis » Mon May 06, 2013 9:51 pm

Tattooed Jesus wrote:
The only other thing more interesting to me right now is The Shield. They really are the best thing going right now and I hope to see Rollins/Reigns get the tag belts and Ambrose get the IC or US title. The three of them having those belts would definitely put those titles on the map again.


Does the Shield have a match yet?

Kerny
User avatar
Review Grouper
 
Posts: 5253
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 0 post
Joined: Sun Nov 11, 2007 1:24 pm
Title: All-American American


Re: The Official Outhouse All Wrestling Thread!

Postby Kerny » Mon May 06, 2013 11:18 pm

I really liked Ambrose's finisher he used on Kofi. Not sure I seen that before.

Weird promo by Cesario since they spent the last few weeks burying him

The World Heavyweight 3-way is pretty good. Lots of fun interactions with everyone involved

Brock pausing at The Rock's poster with a pop from the crowd was something huh

Mark Henry was just awesome tonight. WHO LAUGHING NOW, IM A BEAT YOU LIKE YOU STOLE SOMETHING, GET YO ASS UP

Bianco
User avatar
cheese
 
Posts: 1714
Likes: 57 posts
Liked in: 74 posts
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:16 pm


Online


Re: The Official Outhouse All Wrestling Thread!

Postby Bianco » Tue May 07, 2013 5:59 am

Kerny wrote:I really liked Ambrose's finisher he used on Kofi. Not sure I seen that before.

Weird promo by Cesario since they spent the last few weeks burying him

The World Heavyweight 3-way is pretty good. Lots of fun interactions with everyone involved

Brock pausing at The Rock's poster with a pop from the crowd was something huh

Mark Henry was just awesome tonight. WHO LAUGHING NOW, IM A BEAT YOU LIKE YOU STOLE SOMETHING, GET YO ASS UP


Henry had the best quote of the night, the only problem i had with the brock segment is, that we are expected to believe HHH's office is really that small?

kingbeavis
cheese
 
Posts: 1898
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 0 post
Joined: Mon May 25, 2009 7:10 pm
Location: Kansas City, Missouri


Re: The Official Outhouse All Wrestling Thread!

Postby kingbeavis » Tue May 07, 2013 8:24 am

Bianco wrote:the only problem i had with the brock segment is, that we are expected to believe HHH's office is really that small?


As long as we are expected to believe that the wrestlers are really hurt when they get punched.

Johnny Smith
User avatar
Motherfucker from Hell
 
Posts: 2240
Likes: 23 posts
Liked in: 148 posts
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2006 8:59 am
Title: Metadata Broker


Re: The Official Outhouse All Wrestling Thread!

Postby Johnny Smith » Tue May 07, 2013 10:50 am

Bianco wrote:
Henry had the best quote of the night, the only problem i had with the brock segment is, that we are expected to believe HHH's office is really that small?


Not to mention the cheap furniture that must be made by the same folks who make the Spanish announce table
:roll: :roll:

Grayson
User avatar
Outhouse Drafter
 
Posts: 8296
Likes: 456 posts
Liked in: 840 posts
Joined: Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:34 am
Location: The Darkest Timeline
Title: The Intersect
Formerly: Sakie


Online


Re: The Official Outhouse All Wrestling Thread!

Postby Grayson » Tue May 07, 2013 11:14 am

It was really hard to get past the opening segment last night. Vickie Guerrero just has no business as a regular character on Raw.

leave a comment with facebook

PreviousNext

Return to The Asylum



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 41 guests

Advertisement