Wednesday, August 31, 2016 • Morning Edition • "Special collector's edition 4D variant!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Richard Fisk, the Kingpin's Son and the Rose Questions

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Stephen Day

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby Stephen Day » Tue May 07, 2013 9:02 pm

There are spoilers for Morbius: The Living Vampire #4 in my questions, please keep this in mind before you scroll down.

Stephen Day

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby Stephen Day » Tue May 07, 2013 9:03 pm

In Morbius' current series he's been dealing with criminal elements in Brownsville in Brooklyn. There's been a sense that somebody has been manipulating things, but the reader didn't know who. Then came the final page reveal in issue #4 that the one behind the events going on in this series is the Rose.

I remember that the Rose was Richard Fisk, the son of Wilson Fisk -- who is the Kingpin of course. I also seem to recall that he is dead. Has he come back to life at some point? If he hasn't, has a new Rose appeared since then? Is this that Rose, or are we perhaps seeing a brand new version of the character this issue?

Johnny Smith

rubber spoon

Postby Johnny Smith » Tue May 07, 2013 10:21 pm

see here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rose_(Marvel_Comics)

Pick a Rose - three of them are still alive! :)

Zechs

Outhouse Editor

Postby Zechs » Tue May 07, 2013 11:42 pm

Johnny Smith wrote:see here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rose_(Marvel_Comics)

Pick a Rose - three of them are still alive! :)

Nope only two. The recent one from Jackpot and Conover are still alive. Blume got shot dead in the arc that introduced him.

Psivage

FROGMAN

Postby Psivage » Wed May 08, 2013 2:20 pm

The Rose had a cool simple design to him. Like a a cat-scratch post, minus the cool part.

GHERU

Rain Partier

Postby GHERU » Wed May 08, 2013 2:35 pm

man, I loved the Rose back in the Web Of Spider-Man days

the name of the rose
my enemy's enemy

good times

The Old Doctor

Postby The Old Doctor » Wed May 08, 2013 3:22 pm

Psivage wrote:The Rose had a cool simple design to him. Like a a cat-scratch post, minus the cool part.

:cry:

Zechs

Outhouse Editor

Postby Zechs » Wed May 08, 2013 3:32 pm

GHERU wrote:man, I loved the Rose back in the Web Of Spider-Man days

the name of the rose
my enemy's enemy

good times

Stupid fun story. Just like a Michael Bay movie.

leave a comment with facebook