Saturday, April 30, 2016 • Evening Edition • "The Outhouse Universe will never be the same!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

The ORIGINAL Twenty-Somethings Thread

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

S.F. Jude Terror

OMCTO

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Mon May 06, 2013 3:49 pm

Muppetesque wrote:
So you admit you want to be white?

It's not a bad gig.

Muppetesque

Cunning Linguist

Postby Muppetesque » Mon May 06, 2013 4:02 pm

S.F. Jude Terror wrote:
It's not a bad gig.

I've certainly never complained.

Keb

<( ' . ' )>

Postby Keb » Mon May 06, 2013 4:41 pm

Muppetesque wrote:
So you admit you want to be white?

That dude is mixed.

Muppetesque

Cunning Linguist

Postby Muppetesque » Tue May 07, 2013 8:41 am

Keb wrote:That dude is mixed.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

So how have you been?

Arion

Twenty-Something

Postby Arion » Tue May 07, 2013 11:05 am

Keb wrote:No. I wish... :(

Its Sean Daley aka Slug of Atmosphere.

Oh, I'm sure you're a handsome young man.

Arion

Twenty-Something

Postby Arion » Tue May 07, 2013 11:08 am

Guys, I have a question. I opened a bank account in Citibank when I was working in Miami in 2006. In 2007 the account had like 1 or 2 bucks, and then I simply forgot about it until now. Is it possible that the account still exists or can I do anything to reactivate it? (Let's keep in mind that I'm in Perú).

Muppetesque

Cunning Linguist

Postby Muppetesque » Tue May 07, 2013 12:31 pm

Arion wrote:Guys, I have a question. I opened a bank account in Citibank when I was working in Miami in 2006. In 2007 the account had like 1 or 2 bucks, and then I simply forgot about it until now. Is it possible that the account still exists or can I do anything to reactivate it? (Let's keep in mind that I'm in Perú).

I'd suggest not looking into it - probably in 2008 your account began charging a service free of $15 / month for not maintaining a minimum balance. After 65 months you likely owe THEM $975

Arion

Twenty-Something

Postby Arion » Tue May 07, 2013 12:55 pm

Muppetesque wrote:
I'd suggest not looking into it - probably in 2008 your account began charging a service free of $15 / month for not maintaining a minimum balance. After 65 months you likely owe THEM $975

Really?
That's depressing.

Muppetesque

Cunning Linguist

Postby Muppetesque » Tue May 07, 2013 1:14 pm

Arion wrote:
Really?
That's depressing.

I found out an old account of mine was still active and I fought with the bank over it for sometime - not fun.

Arion

Twenty-Something

Postby Arion » Tue May 07, 2013 2:51 pm

Muppetesque wrote:

I found out an old account of mine was still active and I fought with the bank over it for sometime - not fun.

I still think that charging you 15 bucks for an inactive account is quite abusive.

Keb

<( ' . ' )>

Postby Keb » Wed May 08, 2013 8:00 am

Arion wrote:
I still think that charging you 15 bucks for an inactive account is quite abusive.

Welcome to North American banking. ;)

GHERU

Rain Partier

Postby GHERU » Wed May 08, 2013 8:45 am

hey yo

GHERU

Rain Partier

Postby GHERU » Wed May 08, 2013 8:58 am

the-news-stand/views-featuring-wife-men-t94216.html

BarrySagittarius

Twenty-Something

Postby BarrySagittarius » Wed May 08, 2013 8:59 am