Somehow I managed to get the past two days off from work. Naturally, instead of catching up on the things that I actually needed to do, I watched a ton of movies!Iron Man
- Hands down, still the best of the trilogy. There really isn't much that can be said about it that hasn't already been said. Iron Man 2
- Upon rewatching, the sequel isn't really as bad as I thought it was. There were parts that I thoroughly enjoyed, particularly the parts where Tony Stark denied the United States government the ability to use his Iron Man tech and then embarrassed them. Iron Man 3
- Really enjoyed this movie up until the final climatic battle. There were so many dumb choices being made that the last 20-30 minutes of this film really ruined my enjoyment of it as a whole.Silver Linings Playbook
- Not really what I expected but in a good way. Everyone did a fantastic job from Bradley Cooper and Jennifer Lawrence to Chris Tucker. I absolutely loved this movie. Lion King
- Damn if this movie doesn't get me every time.